Julie's stupid survey to wake ya'll up

MtnDewYUM

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so are all
those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic info and
work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?

FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Julia Anne Smart
HOMETOWN: Lancaster, PA.
SIBLINGS: 2 older brothers, Gil & Greg
I LOOK LIKE: a breeching whale (I'm kidding, I promise). I am 5'10", I have
shoulder length curly brownish-blondish hair, blue eyes, and a tattoo of a
cobra on the left side of my face and my right nipple is pierced. Ok, I'm
lying about the last two....
SHOE SIZE: 10
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by LeAnn Rimes
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Lucky Charms (a staple food in college)
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Cartman on "South Park"
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: For this, I will share my favorite bumper sticker
theology- "My kid beat up your honor student."
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: One that says "It's not PMS, it's YOU!"
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Uh...LeAnn Rimes
PET PEEVE: slow drivers, traffic, slow drivers, receiving Instant Messages
from complete strangers who ask "Age/sex?", busy signals, slow drivers...
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: clocking out
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: being there
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: sleep
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): impatience, defensiveness
WORST THING I EVER DID: the witness protection program would not be happy
if I shared that
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: If you want money, go to mom. If you want
sympathy, go to dad.
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: phenominally bored

-Julie :-)

Visualize world peace.
Visualize whirled peas.
Visualize grilled cheese.

DORY BELLE

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
FULL NAME: Chicken
HOMETOWN: Ruttville, America
SIBLINGS: younger sister who everybody always thinks is older than me and and
older brother who estranged himself from the family long ago.
I LOOK LIKE: people always say I look like Mary Lou Retton, but I am inclined
to disagree. I do have brown hair and small stature, and springy legs, but
other than that, I just don't get the comparison.
SHOE SIZE: 7
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Achey Breaky Heart
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds, or if I'm in a
sugar-sweet mood, then Trix
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Well when I was a kid, it was Casper the
friendly ghost and Mr. Magoo. Now? ...I haven't a clue.
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: Patience is a virtue
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: My keychains are boring... I have to have a
big ring so I can put them around my arm. I tend to lose them.
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Willie Nelson
PET PEEVE: when I bite the inside of my own cheek, MAN! do I hate it when that
happens! And when complete strangers inform me that I am short... Really?
Gee thanks for telling me. I'd better write that down so I don't forget.
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: having one
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: having one
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: lose things
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): procrastination, stubborness,
impatience
WORST THING I EVER DID: I stole a pack of orange tic-tacs when I was 6
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Do not steal.. Do not interrupt.. and.. Do
not be an embarrassment to my mother
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: phenominally bored, yes, and creative.

\\\///
@@
)
(__) ~Dorybelle

Maggie

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
FULL NAME: Margaret Susanne Metzger-Brazeau
HOMETOWN: Toledo, OH
SIBLINGS: George and Alec
I LOOK LIKE: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1374/ Go
look at my picture!
SHOE SIZE: 8
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Amanda, by Boston <shudder>
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Cocoa Puffs
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Dexter
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "I'm with stupid."
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: "I can go from Sweetheart to
Bitch in 2.2 seconds"
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: LeAnne Rimes, without
question...sounds like a dying cat...
PET PEEVE: Inconsideration and lack of compassion
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: The idol worship involved... (Mom is
Goddess!)
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: I never get a break.
ONE THING I DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL: Write
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): I am vicious, cold and
cruel when backed into a corner. I aim to mortally wound.
WORST THING I EVER DID: Deliberately hurt someone I love very
much...because I was angry and wanted to get even...
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Knowlege will save you from
the worst life has to give you.
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: Incredibly bored to want my shoe size...

--
Maggie UIN 10248195
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1374/

Jessica

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

> FULL NAME : Jessica E. Andersson
> HOMETOWN: Los Angeles, CA
> SIBLINGS: 1 younger brother.
> I LOOK LIKE: 5'11" - I am fortunate to look like I'm in really great shape even
> though I'm the laziest person around... Other than that: long dark blonde hair,
> blue eyes.

> SHOE SIZE: 11

> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: All songs by Oasis.
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Don't have one - coffee for breakfast every day.
> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Garfield because he's lazy and loves food.
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "Normal worries me."
> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: The guy in Oasis.
> PET PEEVE: Rush hour raffic in LA.
> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Tell silly jokes, and on a more serious note;
> write really great papers for any class.
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Impatient.
> WORST THING I EVER DID: I've been pretty nice so far...
> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Always do what you want to and not sit
> around and wait for things to happen i.e. if you want something - go get it.

Nichole Spencer

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

FULL NAME: Nichole Spencer
HOMETOWN: Manchester, CT
SIBLINGS: Older sister - Sandi
I LOOK LIKE: 5'8", blue eyes, reddish brown hair -
http://www.broomstick.com/~rita/
SHOE SIZE: 8
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Gypsy woman by Crystal Waters
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Apple Jacks
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Tom & Jerry
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "Is that real?"
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: "I'm not weird, I'm gifted"
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Mariah Carey - and when rap artists
"ruin" songs that used to be good as an original.
PET PEEVE: stereotypes
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: working
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: working
ONE THING I DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL: word processing, html, 'puter crap
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): procrastination, stubborness
WORST THING I EVER DID: stole a cool pencil from KMart when I was 7
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Don't try to grow up too fast
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: very much bored

Keep smiling,
---
Nichole

LeAnne Davis

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
Maggie wrote:

> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: LeAnne Rimes,

it's *LeAnn* Rimes....her parents misspelled her name & only used one "e"

LeAnne Davis, CQE, CPT mailto:LeAnne...@ti.com
Mechanical Products Configuration Manager 972-952-5620
Raytheon SES Systems
Std Disclaimer: Ces avis sont les miens, obtiennent vos propres avis!
http://www.geocities.com/~fannincounty

LeAnne Davis

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
MtnDewYUM wrote:

> Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
> I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so are all
> those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic info and
> work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?

FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Nancy LeAnne DAVIS
HOMETOWN: Dallas, TX
SIBLINGS: all younger - Sandi, Staci, Shannon, Dawn, Kevin, Greg, Jeff
I LOOK LIKE: myself
SHOE SIZE: 7.5
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by the Spice Girls
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Cheerios - without milk
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Speed Racer
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "For this, I spent 4 years in college?"
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: "I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone!"
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Randy Travis
PET PEEVE: complete strangers who ask if I want to stud out my chi boyz to their
little angels that are so far from the breed standard, it is not even funny
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: flex time
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: the necessity of being irritatingly pleasant
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: spell <grin>
ONE THING I DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL: everything - I'm a dragon Leo..what do
you expect?
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): impatience
WORST THING I EVER DID: if I told you, I'd hafta kill ya....
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: if mom & dad say NO, ask the grandparents
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: phenomenally bored

Reba

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
yaa haw!

FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Reba C.
Baskett (Julie And Michelle should know I dont give out my middle
name)

HOMETOWN: Gardendale, Texas
SIBLINGS: only child

I LOOK LIKE: a breeching whale (I'm kidding, I promise). I am 5'5",
I have
shoulder length curly brown hair,green eyes, and a wicked fashion
sence..
(julie I got over my lieelt pant thing..I wear "normal" jeans now..and
I can breathe!..lol)
SHOE SIZE: 8-9 depending on shoe
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by LeAnn Rimes ( i have
to agree w/ Julie)
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: basic 4
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: ummm...scooby doo
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "keep honking. I am reloading"
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: I only own one keychain..it is a
superman symbol...I dont think that counts..
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Uh...LeAnn Rimes (ditto again)
PET PEEVE: slow drivers, people who dont like waking up in another
state after just going out for milk (sound familiar julie, michelle?)
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: I dont have a job....unless you count
desingin web sites (since I am gettting paid now) ...getting paid to
play
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: being indoors
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: explore..drive
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): competivness...I have to win!
ask Julie or Michelle..LOL
WORST THING I EVER DID: oh my...too many too name actully..I guess
beating the living tar out of one of my friends and then running over
her with the 4-wheeler (dont worry she is ok and we are still friends)
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: how to drive 100 mph on an illegal
vechile and get away with it.
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: a little wierd...very odd..kinda grumpy in
the morning..coffee addict...a good friend

Reba
----------------------
"A poet is someone who is astonished by everything."-Anon
"I myself am the vessel of tragic experience."- Sylvia Plath
reba.simplenet.com

Reba

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

>I LOOK LIKE: a breeching whale (I'm kidding, I promise). I am 5'5",
>I have
>shoulder length curly brown hair,green eyes, and a wicked fashion
>sence..
>(julie I got over my lieelt pant thing..I wear "normal" jeans now..and
>I can breathe!..lol)

hey here is the best way to see what Julie and I look like
http://reba.simplenet.com/per12.jpg
I am wearing the blue..Julie is wearing the red...

Ann Michaloski

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
MtnDewYUM wrote:

> Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
> I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so
> are all
> those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic
> info and
> work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?
>

> FULL NAME Annlyn Marie Michaloski
> HOMETOWN: Oswego NY--thats where I grew up
> SIBLINGS: Mike, Terry, Tim ,and Mark,----(Terry is my sister and my
> best friend)
> I LOOK LIKE: Dark brown(preference by loreal) slightly over sholder
> lenth hair-5'5'' -blue eyes- I weigh onehundred and blankety blank
> pounds ,that is 45 lbs. less than I did in January! That is one entire
> 7year old child off my back. If you'll all allow me to indulge my
> self I'll just say, "I'm lookin pretty good."
>
> SHOE SIZE: 7.5
> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Any thing by Neil Dimond and, dare I
> say ,(Butterfly Kisses)
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Homemade granola, blueberry morning
> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Angellica Pickles-from Rugrats
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: Stupid is as stupid does.( does anyone know
> what that means?)
>
> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: My key chain is a pocket watch kind
> of thing.

> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Neil Dimond, and Barbara S.
> PET PEEVE: Lying, I hate when people lie, News anchors that sound
> like robots. Politics ( it wares me out.)
> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: I like to fix things
> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: being called from 6 different directions at
> the same time MOM!,MOM! MOM! MOM!MOM!MOM! Constant interuptions and
> chaos.Its like trying to run thru quicksand.
> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Wait. I am a very patient person.
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): What happens when I reach the
> end of my patience.I'm like Maggie backed into a corner. Also I am
> very often, spaced out, forgetfull,undisiplined,procrastinator,lost in
> my own little world and neglectful of imporant things like Dates and
> Dentist appointments and school Phyicals and Imunizations phone calls
> I was supposed to make and needless to say, I am always late.

WORST THING I EVER DID:I can't decide. You'll have to ask my victims.

> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: I can't lie. It makes me feel bad
> . Be who you are and if people like you it's really you, who they
> like.
> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: Probably lots of fun to be around and needs to
> get a different job.

chri...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

> FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Christal Jeanine Fast
> HOMETOWN: Abbotsford, BC.
> SIBLINGS: 1 little brother, Andy
> I LOOK LIKE: I am almost 5'5" (makes me sound a little taller) Curly long red hair, blue eyes, and freckles of course.
> SHOE SIZE: 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 depending on the shoe
> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything we sang in high school choir. especially One Moment In Time.
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Frosted Flakes
> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Winnie The Pooh
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: i don't really have a favorite
> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: none that are remotely funny
> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Terri Clark
> PET PEEVE: people who crack their knuckles
> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: he's the cutest 2 year old around
> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: absolutely nothing
> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: sleep
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): impatience
> WORST THING I EVER DID: skip out of school in second grade
> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: If you want anything, go to dad.
> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: phenominally bored

chrissi

A little Consideration, a little Thought
for Others, makes all the difference.
-Pooh’s Little Inst

Arald

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
> FULL NAME adrianus catharina bernardus johannes leonardus den braber. yep, that is me...
> HOMETOWN: oudenbosch, you know where that is.
> SIBLINGS: 1 little brother. he is eleven months older than me and aboy 10 inch taller.
> I LOOK LIKE: me... go to http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/5824/arald2.jpg and you get the idea... i haven't changed much since then.. ;o) oh yeah, since the picture is in b&w i better tell ya all that my eyes and hair are both brown....
> SHOE SIZE: 39
> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: you oughta know [alanis morisette]
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: don't eat that stuff. that's not a brand but waht i do...
> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: jerry and the flinstones.
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "listen"
> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: don't have one...
> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: alanis, dc-talk and all rap/techno/dance stuff
> PET PEEVE: slow internet access [modems!!!!!], people who act/think as if they are better/smarter than the rest and people who can't stand critism on things or themselfs.
> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: the people i work with, the 47 days off/year + national holidays and last but not least my boss. still sad that he is leaving
> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: the fact that my boss is leaving
> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: doing things wrong!! i always manage to make stupid mistakes. sometimes i try to say something to a friend or so and it comes out completely wrong. making typos and being a crime against english
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): being a big worrier and sometimes being impatient
> WORST THING I EVER DID: go to the attic while my parents weren't home. i fell down and my finger got stuck beween the hatch. for the first time i could see my bones :o( the finger is still a bit weird but it works... one other bad thing i did was trowing back the ash-tray that my teacher in 4th grade threw at me. i shouldn't have done that but i was so fed up with the guy. all year he had be picking on me because he didn't agree with my dad's political thoughts [my dad was in city counsil at that time]. also most of the times i was kicked out of his class because i asked too many questions [in other words.... i didn't take the very secualar and liberal crap he tried to teach us]. most of the time i had to spend out in the hallway and i think that was were i learned the most that year....
> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: don't try to work hard but try to work smart....
> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: julie smart. she is one of a kind ....

tata,
--
Arald, "People will remember you better if you always wear the same
outfit"

The Dutch Amy Grant Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/5824/index.html

Arald's Margaret Becker page:
http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/4819/margaret.html

AMY1FAN

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
>> FULL NAME- Kim :)
>> HOMETOWN:Millbury, MA
>> SIBLINGS: 2 older brothers (Ed,Wayne) 1 older sister (Debbie)
>> I LOOK LIKE: 5'3" short blonde hair, blue eyes
>> SHOE SIZE:"DON"T LAUGH...PLEASE...I have very small feet...size 5-5
1/2.....and sometimes even a size 6 depending on the type of shoe!!!!!
>> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Any thing by Green Day
>> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL:Luck Charms....mmmm yummy yummy to my
tummy...that is if I get up and give myself enough time to eat breakfast....
>> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Bugs Bunny...."Eh What's up Doc?"
>> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "
>> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: Nothing really funny...
>> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Green Day
>> PET PEEVE: When someone ask's you who your favorite singer is...and then
they look at you like you have two heads when you reply "Amy Grant"!!!!!!
>> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB:Getting out early...
>> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Having to get up and go to work early in order to
get out early!!!!!!!!
>> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Work independtly at work!!!
>> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Once a month I can be VERY *itchy,
and selfish....
>> WORST THING I EVER DID: Set the woods on fire behind Millbury High
School....and never told my partents that I did it until last year.
>> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Don't steal...and treat others the way
that you would like to be treated.
>> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: I don't really know her personally....but she may be
just a bit bored!!!!

Kim :-)

SoulTatooo

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
FULL NAME: Wendy Celia Fitton (maiden name West)
HOMETOWN: Sarasota, FL
SIBLINGS: 1 older sis (Debbie) aka ElShaddi54 or LetCar
I LOOK LIKE: Hmm... 5' 7 , hazel eyes, brownish-red naturally curly,
shoulder-length hair... ?? (have been told I resemble WYNONNA JUDD)
SHOE SIZE: 9
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Circle Of Friends"--- sounds like it's a
KIDDIE song... LOL!
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL:CoaCo Krispies
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: UnderDog
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as
going to McDonald's makes you a hamburger."
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: Don't have one --- just my AG (Amy) Keychain
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Marilyn Manson...
PET PEEVE: getting lost/bad directions, slow drivers, when I can't find
something in my house, being CUT OFF AOL...
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: (currently not employed)
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: N/A
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: calligraphy, write letters, e-mail
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): undiscipline with money... don't
exercise
WORST THING I EVER DID: Ewe... let's not go there...
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: How to pitch "fast-pitch" softball...
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: truley --- a person with too much time on her hands...
Like ME! LOL

Wendy

Aracay

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

FULL NAME Cara Lee Hesch (ok ok...call me AraChicken... That was my name
when I lived in my hometown, anyway)

HOMETOWN: Acton, MA
SIBLINGS: the pecking order when I was growing up was Diane, Kurt, Leon,
Cara (yip, I'm a spoiled youngest).

I LOOK LIKE: If you see a short woman with short brown hair, and 4 kids in
the back of her light blue ford windstar...and you hear the radio
blasting....that would be me.

SHOE SIZE: 7... oh and I usually have sneakers on to chase those kids;)

ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Butterfly Kisses

FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Captain Crunch and Cocoa Krispies mixed
CEREAL I ACTUALLY EAT OFTEN : Cheerios.

FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER: Roadrunner ::beep beep::
FAVORITE MUPPET CHARACTER : Elmo ...he is tooo cute!

FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE:
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: I just have a piece of leather hanging on
my chain...hmmm...could that be construed as crude? <eg>

SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Spice Girls...ugh!

PET PEEVE: IMs from cyberjerkoffs.
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: The kids smiles.
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: The kids whining....and the hours!

ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Drive...goes with the soccer mom image!
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): stubbornness, I drive too fast!

WORST THING I EVER DID: Lets just say, I have been forgiven and I am a whole
lot wiser from the experience.
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Disappointment comes from false
expectations....and it takes two(meaning to argue). Too bad I forgot them in
the middle part of my life!

I THINK JULIE SMART is probably sorry she started this!

MtnDewYUM

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98

Like I said, "C" stands for Chicken. :-)

>(julie I got over my lieelt pant thing..I wear "normal" jeans now..and
>I can breathe!..lol)

I always kind of wondered how you walked in those things....
Three words for you: NO MORE TASSLES (you know what I'm referring to)

>ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by LeAnn Rimes ( i have
>to agree w/ Julie)

Well, it's kind of hard to like a singer who hits you.

>PET PEEVE: slow drivers, people who dont like waking up in another
>state after just going out for milk (sound familiar julie, michelle?)

You said we were going out for a newspaper, and I woke up just outside of
Knoxville. You said we were going to Franklin and we wound up wading through a
creek, taking pictures.

>MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): competivness...I have to win!
>ask Julie or Michelle..LOL

Oh, did you try to kill Michelle during a game of racquetball, too?

>I THINK JULIE SMART IS: a little wierd...very odd..kinda grumpy in
>the morning..coffee addict...a good friend

1. I wouldn't be grumpy in the morning if you didn't play CD's full blast ALL
NIGHT LONG, and...
2. We won't talk about your little spice tea addiction, will we?
3. Ur my friend toooooooo

(Finally somebody who didn't say I was "bored")

-Julie

AMY1FAN

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
>ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by LeAnn Rimes ( i have
>>to agree w/ Julie)
>
>Well, it's kind of hard to like a singer who hits you.

Did I miss something??? Who hit who???
Kim

MtnDewYUM

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
> Did I miss something??? Who hit who???

LeAnn plowed into Reba at a basketball game/concert we were at, and didn't
bother to apologize or anything. Just gave her a snide look.

She lost favor when I saw her on "Prime Time Country" once and she looked
around the studio and said, "My room is just a little bigger than this."

Oh, aren't WE cool? No, I don't think so.

Arald

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
SoulTatooo wrote:

> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Circle Of Friends"--- sounds like it's a
> KIDDIE song... LOL!

who sings it?? don't know the song...

>PET PEEVE: <<snip>> being CUT OFF AOL...

don't complain... i never come on... ;o)

tata..

soult...@aol.com

Devon Whitehead

Aug 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/12/98
FULL NAME: Devon Elizabeth Whitehead
SIBLINGS: 2 older brothers who people always think are YOUNGER than me! ; )
I LOOK LIKE: a girl...with brown hair, eyes...ummmm...let's see...I dunno, go look
at my photo: http://www.isd.net/poet/picture.html
SHOE SIZE: 10
ONE SONG I HATE: "Walking on Broken Glass" by Annie Lenox
FAVE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Lucky Charms!!!! (Nummmmmmmy!)
FAVE CARTOON CHARACTER: WINNIE-THE-POOH
FAVE STUPID QUOTE: "Never let your mind wander...it's too little to be left
alone."
CRUDEST\FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: I don't have one...sorry.
SINGER I CAN'T STAND: there isn't one I totally hate (STRIKE 2!)
PET PEEVE: When people don't listen to you
BEST THING ABOUT JOB: The kids
WORST THING ABOUT JOB: accidents...ewwwwwwww...
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT: I can be a know-it-all...and get really cranky without a
lot of sleep, impatience with stupid people
WORST THING I EVER DID AS A KID: LOL...pooped in the dehumidifier and blamed it on
my brother! (HE TOLD ME TO DO IT!!!!!)
ONE THING I LEARNED: never listen to what your brothers tell you to do.... ; )
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: Brave, smart, and funny. = )

--
In Christ,
Devon

Visit my homepage!
http://www.isd.net/poet

"And all I ever have to be is what He's made me, any more or less would be a step
out of your plan..."
--Amy Grant, "All I Ever Have To Be"

SoulTatooo

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
Arald asks:

> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Circle Of Friends"--- sounds like it's a
> KIDDIE song... LOL!

who sings it?? don't know the song...

By POINT OF GRACE...

PeAcE --- Wendy

Let Car

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
>FULL NAME: Deborah Anne Giddens

>HOMETOWN Sarasota,FL

>SIBLINGS: 1 younger sister (Wendy) aka Soultatooo

>I LOOK LIKE: 5'81/2" blue-green eyes, brown shoulder length hair with blonde
highlights to hide the gray. (Have been told I look exactly like Cindy
Crawford) NOT!! Just a joke there!

>SHOE SIZE: 9

>ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE:" If you think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart

>FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL:Fruit n Fiber ( the one with peaches in it)

>FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER:Bad Luck Sliprock

>FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: If you can read this bummer sticker, then you are too
close!

>CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: I use to have one that had this big gigantic
plastic clear key on it.

>SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Ozzie Osborne

>PET PEEVE: When standing in a line at a store and the people behind you keep
bumping into you like there are trying to nudge you up or something. Or
standing in a check out line behind someone who waits til everything is rang
up, then starts digging in there purse for their driver's liscences, checkbook
and or coupons. Rudeness!

>BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB:

the pay and benefits>WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Having idiots in the higher up
positions not making a bit of sense in management

>ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: memorize birthdays

>MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Not very good house cleaner. I put my
own self down too much.>

>WORST THING I EVER DID: when I was a kid I set a field on fire. Not on
purpose, but was playing with matches and try to built a little fire on a windy
day. It really got out hand.

>ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: I learned to draw pretty well at a young
age. I won a few drawing contest. I also pitched fast pitch softball.>

>I THINK JULIE SMART IS: knows how to have some fun on the computer!

Debbie

TAYandAL

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Elaine Kay Johnson
HOMETOWN: Fort Worth, TX
SIBLINGS: 4 sisters
I LOOK LIKE: I have blondish-brownish-reddish hair, brown eyes, 5'2". I'm 29
but people say I look about 16-8.
SHOE SIZE: 6 1/2
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: That new funky Michael W. Smith song (Give
Me Love?)
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Smart Start
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Chuckie from Rugrats
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: ? (sorry)
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN:
n/a
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Twila Paris
PET PEEVE: messes, slow traffic, rude people, poor communication, automated
phone messaging at companies/doctors, etc.
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: my boss
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: late hours
ONE THING I DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL: encourage
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): pride, impatience
WORST THING I EVER DID: In high school I slit the big screen in the science
room with an exacto-knife and lied about it.
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: The tongue is a powerful weapon
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: absolutely hilarious.

Reba

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
on Julies comments....

>>(julie I got over my lieelt pant thing..I wear "normal" jeans now..and
>>I can breathe!..lol)
>
>I always kind of wondered how you walked in those things....
>Three words for you: NO MORE TASSLES (you know what I'm referring to)

LOL..you just wait I will wait till we are going somewhere REALLY
improtant and pull them out!!! lol

>>ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: anything by LeAnn Rimes ( i have
>>to agree w/ Julie)
>
>Well, it's kind of hard to like a singer who hits you.

ya I know what an itch...

>>PET PEEVE: slow drivers, people who dont like waking up in another
>>state after just going out for milk (sound familiar julie, michelle?)
>
>You said we were going out for a newspaper, and I woke up just outside of
>Knoxville. You said we were going to Franklin and we wound up wading through a
>creek, taking pictures.

hey...at least we did not take pictures of someone bra hanign from a
tree and see people we did not want to see and at least in your dress
shoes you did not get all muddy..
and at least you were not like Jess and were laughing so hard you feel
in the creek!
so it could be worse..
and hey at least I did not flip the jeep when I parked it on that TINY
slope you claimed was going to kill us!!

>>MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): competivness...I have to win!
>>ask Julie or Michelle..LOL
>
>Oh, did you try to kill Michelle during a game of racquetball, too?

well she is still breathing to say the least :)

>>I THINK JULIE SMART IS: a little wierd...very odd..kinda grumpy in
>>the morning..coffee addict...a good friend
>
>1. I wouldn't be grumpy in the morning if you didn't play CD's full blast ALL
>NIGHT LONG, and...
>2. We won't talk about your little spice tea addiction, will we?
>3. Ur my friend toooooooo

1. full blast I dont think so..you should not be so easliy distracred!
2. hey I saw you sniffing that stuff too! so lets not talk about
that..
3. ya I guess you are my friend <g>

Amers

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98

FULL NAME: Amy Catherine Davis

HOMETOWN: Goshen, IN

SIBLINGS: 1 younger brother, Erik

I LOOK LIKE: 5'2" short (freshly cut!) dark blond hair (at this point!),
blue eyes.

SHOE SIZE: 7

ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Butterfly Kisses"

FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Raisin Bran

FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Winnie the Pooh

FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: I don't have one

CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: Funniest? That would be the one with the
picture of my friends on it...now that's funny!

SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Twila Paris and Brooks & Dunn

PET PEEVE: Slow drivers, negative attitudes.

BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: My co-workers

WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Pouring coffee ( I'm a waitress...sorta)
There's really not much that's bad about it.

ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Remember useless bits of information.
Sleep. Arrive late.

MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Procrastinator, absent-minded.

WORST THING I EVER DID: I didn't wear my glasses at school because I hated
them and lied to my mom about it. She caught me!

ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: lying only gets you in trouble.

I THINK JULIE SMART IS: very funny and reminds me of my best friend.

-Amy

Wndnsoul

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
FULL NAME.. Kenneth B Fitton
HOMETOWN: Sarasota,Florida
SIBLINGS: Yes.
I LOOK LIKE: Thats a tough one...
SHOE SIZE: 8 and a half to 9
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Emotional Rescue" by the Rolling Stones,
actually anything they sing..
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Folgers
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER:
Underdog....That Blues Clues Dog, too.
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: total blank.
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN:
There are all kind of nice, actually.
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Prince (woops, Dare I use his "former
name" but if you can recall him before he became the Unknown "symbol man" that
is who....) O, and David Cassidy. ps- "only what they represent, not them as
people..."
PET PEEVE: The cats getting up on the table when they have the entire house to
laze around in.. People who disguise being rude and obnoxious for humor.
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Few disputes with Boss (self employed)
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: When I do dispute??
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: make the perfect, exceptional, awesome,
customized to taste, exquisite Cup OF JAVA.
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Ummm.... Let me think, yes I know what
it is for sure... wait a sec, it might be..Ummm- Give me another minute..
It might be indescisiveness but I'm not quite positive... I take that back..
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: The Alphabet.
I THINK JULIES MART IS: kinda like Kmart but you can buy a lot of Jewly there..

MtnDewYUM

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
>LOL..you just wait I will wait till we are going somewhere REALLY
>improtant and pull them out!!! lol

Oh yea? Ok FINE!! You pull out your little pink butt-huggers, and I'll go
re-dye my hair purple, get random body piercings, wear heavy metal t-shirts,
and we'll see who gets the last laugh! LOL

>ya I know what an itch...

Remember when the *itch sang "Amazing Grace" at the Belmont concert? No one
even cared. No one blinked. She just wailed, while everyone slept. Did my
heart good.

>hey...at least we did not take pictures of someone bra hanign from a
>tree and see people we did not want to see and at least in your dress
>shoes you did not get all muddy..

No, although those pictures would have been great for blackmail, don't you
think?
And, Reba, dear, we ALWAYS saw people we did not want to see which is why I
recall you walking through "downtown" Franklin with your camera bag over your
face.
And YES, my shoes DID get muddy! After church when you dragged me down to the
@#%!$@#@ creek in my clogs. I was scraping crap off of them for weeks. LOL

>and at least you were not like Jess and were laughing so hard you feel
>in the creek!

Hey, I'm just glad I wasn't on the driver's side of the jeep so you could punch
me when You-Know-Who pulled out of You-Know-Where, and you looked like a deer
caught in headlights when You-Know-Who waved. Poor Jess got the crud beaten
out of her that day, in your "excitement."

>and hey at least I did not flip the jeep when I parked it on that TINY
>slope you claimed was going to kill us!!

Yeah but you ALMOST killed us everytime you drove on the off-ramp of...what was
that....I-90? I-45? Well, anyway, you almost toppled the jeep many times.

>1. full blast I dont think so..you should not be so easliy distracred!
>2. hey I saw you sniffing that stuff too! so lets not talk about
>that..
>3. ya I guess you are my friend <g>

1. Some of us like to sleep without a concert in the background
2. Ok, so I sniffed the tea. We both injected the garlic sauce from Papa
John's, so I don't even want to hear it.
3. How else would we have so much fun being bad in Nashville? <g>

SoulTatooo

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98
I need to add:

PET PEEVES: When people say/post that AMY has "sold-out" or isn't a Christian
anymore, or start silly rumors about her...

Arrgghhh.... that gets SO OLD...

PeAcE --- Wendy

Arald

Aug 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/13/98

It seems that many people are buying at second hand stores cuz how else
can she be sold-out multiple times while there is only one copy.... ;o)

Tata...
--
Arald, "Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius"

Skittles02

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
>ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Emotional Rescue" by the Rolling Stones,
>actually anything they sing..

HOW CAN YOU HATE THE ROLLING STONeS????????????????????????

JJMcClure

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
FULL NAME James Joseph McClure
HOMETOWN: Geneva, Illinois
SIBLINGS: 3 older brothers and 1 older sister
I LOOK LIKE: Harrison Ford after too many trips to the Pizza Hut
all-you-can-eat luncheon
SHOE SIZE: 13/14
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Celebrate Good Times
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Cap'n Crunch
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Daria Morgendorffer on "Daria"
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE:
"You know I'm (insert ridiculously young age) now, and I can't believe how
little I knew when I was (five years earlier)"
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN:
Have neither but my Gary Chapman Secret Decoder Ring is still on order
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: (to not hear on a regular basis) Amy
Grant
PET PEEVE: Drivers who are preserving their turn signal lights
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: 36th floor window

WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: window opens but I haven't rappelled in 20 years

ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Doodle Star Trek insignias during meetings

MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Unmercifully teasing CCM heroes and
heroines

WORST THING I EVER DID:

Told Amy she looked good for her age.

ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: The Truth is out there

I THINK JULIE SMART IS: capable of making 31 people answer a survey

- Jim

"Have a survey team join us in the transporter room." -- Captain James Kirk

Carol Asher

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98
FULL NAME Carol Jeanne Asher
HOMETOWN: Longmont, Colorado
SIBLINGS: 1 older brother, David
I LOOK LIKE: I am 5'1 3/4", I have brown eyes and blonde hair
SHOE SIZE: 6
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "You Light up my life" agggghhhh
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Total
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Mickey Mouse
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: Julie's latest sig file. You know the visualize peas one?
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: No crude ones. But I do have a cool one that
a replica of the painting on the cover of Kevin Smith's (Kmax , DC Talk)
poetry book.
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Steven Tyler and his fat lips.
PET PEEVE: Managers who micromanage like the pointy haired guy on dilbert.
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Surfing the net and getting paid for it.
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Getting up early to get there.
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: sleep!!!!!!! Huh, Julie and I have
something in common.
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): impatience, temper, talk to
much...... could go on forever.
WORST THING I EVER DID: When I was 4 me and kid were climbing on the picnic
table in my backyard. We were playing king of the hill. I pushed him off.
He landed on some cement and cracked his head open. Fortunately his father
was a surgeon. (True story). The kid (know grown), is fine today. Probably
only missing a few marbles.
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Never push kids off of a table.
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: /has too much time on her hands. Julie,,,,,, get a
life!!! Not!! If you got a life none of us would have these silly surveys to
fill out.

Carol Asher

Scott J. Bennett

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
to MtnDewYUM
MtnDewYUM wrote:

> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: For this, I will share my favorite bumper sticker
> theology- "My kid beat up your honor student."

Oh yeah, that makes you look real smart. My biggest pet peeve are the
ignorant and nieve people who put those bumper stickers on their cars.
Those people are sick, just plain sick. The people the will make this
world safe and better for the cruel people are those honos students. So
lady...you better wake up and smell future...your kind won't exist for
much longer.

GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP. AMY GRANT FANS DON'T ACT THIS WAY.

Scott

--
_____________________________________
Scott J. Bennett - Avenger, TCContact

"Life is what happens to you while your
busy making other plans." - John Lennon

MtnDewYUM

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
>I THINK JULIE SMART IS: /has too much time on her hands. Julie,,,,,, get a
>life!!! Not!! If you got a life none of us would have these silly surveys to
>fill out.

Yeah, well, I just got an e-mail from a guy who said I was ignorant and he
totally freaked out over the bumper sticker I quoted, "My kid beat up your
honor student."

My feeling on the matter: WHATEVER.

I don't like "choice" bumper stickers, or those little Jesus fish with legs
that say "Darwin" on them, but I don't run the driver off the road because of
it.

Always defensive,

c.b.

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98

Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so
are all
those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic
info and
work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?

> > FULL NAME : Catherine Brown
> > HOMETOWN: Belton, Texas
> > SIBLINGS: Boo / Java
> > I LOOK LIKE: a perfect creation through the eyes of Christ
through the eyes of man: green eyes, 5''7", blonde, could stand to
walk more and eat less

> > SHOE SIZE: 8
> > ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "The year of the Cat"
> > FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Frosted Mini-wheats
> > FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Peggy Hill
> > FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: My kid and my money go to (college)
> >
> > CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: hmmmm, I have a swiss army knife
>
> > SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY don't prefer: Michael Bolton, Sade'
> > PET PEEVE: beating around the bush.....I like people to get it
FAVORITE THING ABOUT MY JOB: Flex schedule
> > WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: a little tedious at times
> > ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: i am an active, compassionate
listener
> > MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): I don't pass enough praise
to Christ

> WORST THING I EVER DID: God forgot them...so did I.
>
> > ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: children hide pain well.
> > I THINK JULIE SMART IS: someone who asks unique questions

JohnMcCandless

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98

> Yeah, well, I just got an e-mail from a guy who said I was ignorant and
he
> totally freaked out over the bumper sticker I quoted, "My kid beat up
your
> honor student."
>
> My feeling on the matter: WHATEVER.
>
> I don't like "choice" bumper stickers, or those little Jesus fish with
legs
> that say "Darwin" on them, but I don't run the driver off the road
because of
> it.
>
> Always defensive,
> -Julie

He posted his reply, too. Am i missing something? "Road Rage" is a hot
topic down under at the moment, maybe this is "NG Rage"

Quite puzzled,
JohnMc

Arald

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
MtnDewYUM wrote:

> >I THINK JULIE SMART IS: /has too much time on her hands. Julie,,,,,, get a
> >life!!! Not!! If you got a life none of us would have these silly surveys to
> >fill out.
>
> Yeah, well, I just got an e-mail from a guy who said I was ignorant and he
> totally freaked out over .....

That happens to me quite often as well....

> My feeling on the matter: WHATEVER.

Hey, did I miss that question in the survey?? ;o)

> Always defensive,
> -Julie

LOL!!

Tata,
--
Arald, "So many things that I haven't done yet.
Oh, but I won't worry cuz there's no hurry,

Marc Drumm

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
I gotta try this...

> FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Marc Drumm
> HOMETOWN: born in Hartford, CT
> SIBLINGS: none
> I LOOK LIKE: As far as celebrities go, most people have said Emilio Estevez,
> although a few have said Noah Wyle.
> SHOE SIZE: 11
> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Just about anything from Alanis Morisette
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: If I'm being good - Healthy Choice with Almonds and
> Raisins. If I'm being bad - Fruity Pebbles.
> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Donald Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, Johnny Bravo,
> Slappy from "Animaniacs", and Kenny from "South Park"
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: "I think I'd rather stand in line at the DMV."
> -Animaniacs
> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: My keychain doesn't have anything on it... =(
> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Michael Bolton
> PET PEEVE: highway tailgaters, long distance phone carriers who constantly call
> to try and get you to switch
> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: the cool people I work with
> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: the worries that go with running a business
> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: waste time on my computers
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): keeping my living space clean
> WORST THING I EVER DID: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it
> may incriminate me...
> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: When they're on, stoves get really hot!
> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: Eerie... in a Bates Motel sort of way... ;)

-Marc

Reba

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 00:20:38 -0500, "Scott J. Bennett"
<ben...@mhtc.net> wrote:

>MtnDewYUM wrote:
>
>> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: For this, I will share my favorite bumper sticker

>> theology- "My kid beat up your honor student."

>GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP. AMY GRANT FANS DON'T ACT THIS WAY.

soory to say this..
but is there a manuel for becoming an amy fan that has rules in it? I
did not recive a manul on becoming a fan. if there was one I demand I
get one cause I have a feeling it would be funny to read...
Amy is in secular and christian music she will attract alot of
diffrent people..
I personally know Julie and she has a sence of humor...
I dont think we need to hang her for it...

Reba

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 13:26:20 -0500, Marc Drumm
<webm...@amygrant.com> wrote:

>I gotta try this...
>
>> FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Marc Drumm
>> HOMETOWN: born in Hartford, CT
>> SIBLINGS: none
>> I LOOK LIKE: As far as celebrities go, most people have said Emilio Estevez,
>> although a few have said Noah Wyle.

no no no you got it all wrong I told you..you look like that guy on
the coke commercial...well at least that guy is an older version of
you...
sorry had to share my 2 cents..

Dasha

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
Jeez, Scott, take it easy. This is not a life-and-death situation. What is
up with you?

Dasha

Devon Whitehead

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
Actually, I'm an honor student I think that it's hilarious! It's just a silly
joke, RELAX! I think you may (IMHO) be acting a little judgemental...What
about the love?

Scott J. Bennett wrote:

> MtnDewYUM wrote:
>
> > FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: For this, I will share my favorite bumper sticker
> > theology- "My kid beat up your honor student."
>

> Oh yeah, that makes you look real smart. My biggest pet peeve are the
> ignorant and nieve people who put those bumper stickers on their cars.
> Those people are sick, just plain sick. The people the will make this
> world safe and better for the cruel people are those honos students. So
> lady...you better wake up and smell future...your kind won't exist for
> much longer.
>

> GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP. AMY GRANT FANS DON'T ACT THIS WAY.
>

> Scott
>
> --
> _____________________________________
> Scott J. Bennett - Avenger, TCContact
> ben...@mhtc.net - Ave...@Wallers.com
> TheInSite Forum Scheduling Coordinator
> Science-Visions Forum Scheduling Coordinator
> Science-Weather Room Co-Coordinator
> http://www.talkcity.com - chat.talkcity.com
> http://home.talkcity.com/AcademyDr/TCContact
>
> "Life is what happens to you while your
> busy making other plans." - John Lennon

Joni Halpin

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
> FULL NAME Joni Halpin
> HOMETOWN: moved too much to have one
> SIBLINGS: yes
> I LOOK LIKE: my mom and dad
> SHOE SIZE: 8.5
> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: any song where the singer screams the song rather than sings it
> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Grape Nuts

> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Winnie the Pooh
> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: ="You're unique - just like everyone else."
> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: none
> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: I'm drawing a blank
> PET PEEVE: crooked politicians and a liberal media
> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: it's part time
> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: all of the outdated equipment
> FAVORITE MOVIE: Apollo 13
>ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: proofread, write (acceptionally is misspelled!)
> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): impatience, shyness
> WORST THING I EVER DID: stole a Lamb Chops puppet in kindergarten and brought it home. He was so cute!
> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: how much I was loved.
> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: a special creation of God!

------------
"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
--- Yogi Berra

Arald

Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
to Marc Drumm
Marc Drumm wrote:

> > ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Just about anything from Alanis Morisette

Totally agreed on!!1 I recently saw an interview with her and it made me
hate her even more. The woman is just so annoying and no inteligent wod
came out of her....

Tata,

--
Arald, "People will remember you better if you always wear the same
outfit"

The Dutch Amy Grant Page:

Chad Taylor

Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98

--
grace,
Chad

The Complete Discography Of Amy Grant
http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/1852/
"When it all comes down, if there's anything
good that happens in life, it's from Jesus."
---Amy Grant---

Scott J. Bennett

Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
Okay let me clear a few things up. I did not like that bumper sticker.
You should think about it before you post it. And yes, that contrdicts
what I wrote, but you wrote something bad first :P hehe. Now.. I like
Julie, and she is fine by me now..and no, you all don't have ot pass my
test, because I don't have a test, it is jsut a statement. But,
NYCZombie's last post was outragoeus. Just reading it turned my stomach
inside out. He probably does nothing for other people..but I will stop
there. I'm not a bad person...but when someone wrongs a particular group
of people, I'm there to defend...except fro NYCZombie's group.
NYCZombie, I can be your friend if you stop making the self-centered
posts like the last one you posted.

NYCZombie

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Scott J. Bennett wrote:
> Science-Visions Forum Scheduling Coordinator
> Science-Weather Room Co-Coordinator

> The people the will make this world safe and better for the

> cruel people are those honos students. So lady...you better
> wake up and smell future.

Listen Scott, you 4-eyed geek, your pocket pencil holder that you wear
religiously as well as your Star Trek lifetime member pin is showing through
your post. And I don't think it's right for you to call homor students homos.
I say, sit them in the corner and let them crank away so I can enjoy my life
better while they sacrifice theirs just to give me a better CD player. :0)
No, I'm not anti-education, but please, just because you were traumatized and
beaten up as a kid doesn't mean you should attack poor Julie here for an
innocuous comment about honor students.

MtnDewYUM

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
>I think you should fuckin take a look at yourself. Everybody look, here
>is the stereotypical self-centered idiot who like to make fun of
>everyone else. I know I was a little out of line with my comment..but
>around here, that bumbper sticker is not accepted. And I'm not an honor
>student..surprise you? And I wasn't bashing Julie..she could be a very
>nice person...I just don't like to see that sticker. So I'll share my
>favorite stupid quote with you NYCZombie, and only for you: I'm trying
>to see things from your point of view, But I can't get my head that far
>up my ass.

Hey NO ONE rips on my friends and gets away with it without a fight.

GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP. AMY GRANT FANS DO NOT CONTRADICT THEMSELVES. (Duh!
Loser.) Because, according you (a.k.a. "Mr. Brilliant"), Amy fans are perfect.

Reba

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:33:41 -0500, "Scott J. Bennett"
<ben...@mhtc.net> wrote:

>I think you should fuckin take a look at yourself. Everybody look, here
>is the stereotypical self-centered idiot who like to make fun of
>everyone else. I know I was a little out of line with my comment..but
>around here, that bumbper sticker is not accepted. And I'm not an honor
>student..surprise you? And I wasn't bashing Julie..she could be a very
>nice person...I just don't like to see that sticker. So I'll share my
>favorite stupid quote with you NYCZombie, and only for you: I'm trying
>to see things from your point of view, But I can't get my head that far
>up my ass.

ok...wow you complain about that bumper sticker...
nice post...maybe you should take a look in the mirrorr too...
there are young kids who read this NG..and i dont think it very nice
to post such langauge to a ng where young kids read...
that is all I have to say..

MtnDewYUM

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
>Listen Scott, you 4-eyed geek, your pocket pencil holder that you wear
>religiously as well as your Star Trek lifetime member pin is showing through
>your post. And I don't think it's right for you to call homor students homos.

>I say, sit them in the corner and let them crank away so I can enjoy my life
>better while they sacrifice theirs just to give me a better CD player. :0)
>No, I'm not anti-education, but please, just because you were traumatized and
>beaten up as a kid doesn't mean you should attack poor Julie here for an
>innocuous comment about honor students.

Amen!
Man, I love this place...

-Julie
P.S. You forgot to mention the tape around the front of his glasses...

Maggie

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Scott J. Bennett wrote:

> Okay let me clear a few things up. I did not like that bumper sticker.
> You should think about it before you post it. And yes, that contrdicts
> what I wrote, but you wrote something bad first :P hehe.

"But Moooooooom! She started it!"
<sigh>

So, you did not like the bumper sticker. Big deal. Your
adolescent shrieking about Julie's "kind" needing to "wake up and
smell the future" was just as offensive, if not more so. Add to
it your shrieking that Julie "get off this newsgroups" because
"Amy Grant fans don't act this way."

You've painted a lovely picture of yourself, me bucko.

> Now.. I like Julie, and she is fine by me now..and no, you all don't have ot pass my
> test, because I don't have a test, it is jsut a statement. But, NYCZombie's last post > was outragoeus. Just reading it turned my stomach inside out. He probably does nothing > for other people..but I will stop there.

Yes, you ought to stop right there. NYCZ isn't the most tactful
contributor here, God knows, he's set my alarms ringing enough
times, but I'd hardly characterize him as outrageous. And he
makes me laugh.

Re-read your own rant before you start calling people names.
People. Glass houses. Stones. You know the drill.

> I'm not a bad person...but when someone wrongs a particular group of people, I'm there > to defend...except fro NYCZombie's group.NYCZombie, I can be your friend if you stop > making the self-centered posts like the last one you posted.

Stop. Nobody wronged a particular group of people. That bumper
sticker has been around since before God created dirt. Get over
it. I was an honors student in high school *and* college, I was
not offended by the bumper sticker in the slightest. It's a
cheesy sticker you can buy at any mall. No race or religion was
insulted, nothing vile was advocated.

I was, however, offended by your incredible lack of courtesy
here. I can't find you in the archives at DejaNews, which leads
me to believe that you are quite new to the NG.

Sit back, take a deep breath and remember that what you write has
the potential to be seen by *billions* of people. On Usenet, you
are what you write.

What you're writing right now is shameful. Stop it.

--
Maggie UIN 10248195
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1374/

Nichole Spencer

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

In article <35D79684...@mhtc.net>, "Scott J. Bennett" <ben...@mhtc.net> writes:
> I think you should fuckin take a look at yourself. Everybody look, here
> is the stereotypical self-centered idiot who like to make fun of
> everyone else. I know I was a little out of line with my comment..but
> around here, that bumbper sticker is not accepted. And I'm not an honor
> student..surprise you? And I wasn't bashing Julie..she could be a very
> nice person...I just don't like to see that sticker. So I'll share my
> favorite stupid quote with you NYCZombie, and only for you: I'm trying
> to see things from your point of view, But I can't get my head that far
> up my ass.

For one, you should watch your language. It's not nice to type in those tones.
Secondly, this is supposed to be a nice newsgroup, and with your first comment
against Julie you started this whole brawl we have going here. Julie's
favourite stupid quote was just meant to be funny not say anything against honor
students nor non-honor students. As an honor student, that quote I find funny
and not demeaning at all. As for you telling her to "GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP.
AMY GRANT FANS DON'T ACT THIS WAY.", why don't you take a look at what you said
to above. I believe Amy Grant fans DON'T act *THAT* way. Apart from
contradicting yourself, you made yourself look immature and naive. So, IMNSHO I
think you should either start being nice or get off the newsgroup yourself.

Regards,
---
Nichole Spencer

LeAnne Davis

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Scott J. Bennett wrote:

> MtnDewYUM wrote:
>
> > FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: For this, I will share my favorite bumper
> > sticker theology- "My kid beat up your honor student."
>
> Oh yeah, that makes you look real smart. My biggest pet peeve are the
> ignorant and nieve people who put those bumper stickers on their cars.
> Those people are sick, just plain sick.

hmmm, I was an honors student (a few moons ago) & I can tell you that there have been
days as a parent of a child with learning disabilities that I have considered putting
one of those anti-honor student bumper stickers on my car, but I don't do the bumper
sticker thang...walk a mile in the shoes of a parent with one before you call them
ignorant & naive - many of us (who have one or have considered one) are fed up with
an educational system in which kids who don't fit a certain profile fall through the
cracks...

> The people the will make this world safe and better for the cruel people
> are those honos students.

bologna....try hanging out in a rec.org.mensa - they have just as warped a sense of
humor as anyone (if not more so) & most of them were honor students

> So lady...you better wake up and smell future...your kind won't exist for
> much longer.

what? people with a warped sense of humor are going extinct? darn, there goes my fave
cartoonists & their creations - Dilbert, Bizarro, & Far Side...

> GET OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP. AMY GRANT FANS DON'T ACT THIS WAY.

Scott, lighten up...it's a humor thing & considering who Amy's fave cartoon is, I'd
say she has a sense of humor similar to quite a few of us here....

LeAnne Davis, CQE, CPT mailto:LeAnne...@ti.com
Mechanical Products Configuration Manager 972-952-5620
Raytheon SES Systems
Std Disclaimer: Ces avis sont les miens, obtiennent vos propres avis!
http://www.geocities.com/~fannincounty

Arald

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Scott J. Bennett wrote:

>> A few words that I consider "bad language" and so I have snipped them out <<

Please keep this newsgroup clean and free from bad language. You all can
disagree with eachother but please keep it clean and polite....

As for the bumper sticker.... I don't have a car ;o)

> And I wasn't bashing Julie..she could be a very nice person...

As far as I know her I think she *is* a very nice person.... I am glad
she stayed around despite of the many attacks that she had to deal
with....

Tata,
--
Arald, "I can't tell one from another,
did I find you or did you find me?"

MtnDewYUM

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
For the love of God, Scott, we don't go out and beat up honor students, or any
other group.

Except for the occassional overly-sensitive newsgroup poster. :-)

-Julie

JohnMcCandless

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

MtnDewYUM <mtnd...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199808120437...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
> I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so
are all
> those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic
info and
> work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?
>

> FULL NAME: John Marcus McCandless

> HOMETOWN: Cloncurry, QLD, Aust

> SIBLINGS: 1 younger sister (by 2 years), Wendy

I LOOK LIKE: "Revenge of the Nerds" - all 3 parts!. 175cm off the deck,
dead straight hair, and brown eyes. (Not that you can see them through the
Coke(tm) bottle glasses I wear)
.
> SHOE SIZE: Left size 9, Right size 7 (The joys of Club Feet!)

> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Bad moon rising" by Creedence.
I didn't mind it untill a few years ago when they had a party downstairs in
the barracks i used to live in. They neglected to switch the CD player off
(the large quantity of alchohol consumed had something to do with it), and
consequently every 45 minutes I was woken up to the sound of "I FEEL A BAAD
MOON RISING...." I've had a pathological hatred of the song ever since...

> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Vita Brits (I guarantee nobody in this ng has
ever heard of them before)

> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Golly, um... simpsons notwithstanding,
i'd say Scooby Doo.

> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: When someone does something that will obviously
have dire consequences:
"A move which henceforth be known as mistake number one".
I belive Garfield can be credited with this one.

> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: None really, but my keychain is unique
in itself. It has 20keys on it, which is every key I own. This way i
always have the key i need within reach..... unless i lose the keychain.

> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Luciano Pavarotti (sorry guys)

> PET PEEVE: Being 1500km away from the nearest location that Amy (or
anyone else) has a concert.

> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: My boss is 780km away.

> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Having to tell people their freight is
lost/missing/damaged. (I work in a railway freight depot)

> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Cry during movies and Lassie re-runs.
(I never thought I would have the nerve to say that!)

> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Bad temper when I having a bad
day at work (see above)

> WORST THING I EVER DID: ...nope, mind's a blank... guess I haven't done
my
worst thing yet.

> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Never Never NEVER say: "The more you
push, the slower I'll go", when your parents are trying to get you to do
something!

> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: probably going to use all this in future
extortion threats.

You probably could have added another question:

WHEN DID YOU FIRST HEAR OF AMY GRANT?
My answer would be:
1986. (The fact that a girl I had a crush on at the time was an avid Amy
fan may or may not have had an bearing on me "discovering" Amy) :-) The
first tape I got was
"Age to Age"

JohnMcCandless

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Oh happy happy, joy joy. Profanity in the Amy Grant NG.

Every NG has a character of it's own, and this NG's one is Julie... (sorry,
only kidding, I couldn't resist that - this is SUPPOSED to be a serious
post).

In the 4 or 5 months i've subscribed to this NG, I've found it's character
to be the most friendly NG I've ever come across. In contrast, I also read
alt.music.celine-dion, and some of the posts there are so bad I feel like
washing out my computers mouth with soap and water.

Scott, you have every right to your opinion, but please, there are a lot
more words in the English language besides the 4-letter ones.

Scott J. Bennett <ben...@mhtc.net> wrote in article
<35D79684...@mhtc.net>...
> I think you should

<STRATEGIC SNIP>

> Scott

Scott J. Bennett

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
um..I read this post again..when did I call honor students homos?

Please clear this up for me

Scott
--
_____________________________________
Scott J. Bennett - Avenger, TCContact
ben...@mhtc.net - Ave...@Wallers.com
TheInSite Forum Scheduling Coordinator

Science-Visions Forum Scheduling Coordinator
Science-Weather Room Co-Coordinator

NYCZombie

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Scott Bennett wrote:
> NYCZombie, and only for you: I'm trying to see things
> from your point of view, But I can't get my head that far
> up my ass.

At this point, I'd like to kick you so hard up yours that you'd be spitting out
my odor eaters. :0)

Maggie

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

OK, NYCZ, settle down now. He hopefully realizes by now that he
was being a twit and will knock it off now.

"The Dark was cold until she came, but she was Midnight, kissed
by Flame" -Rajiv Mote on rasfwrj

Starberst

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Ok, I know that I took a while to answer this, but as you will see by the
first question...I am a little chicken about giving away info about me. (Even
dumb info.)

>> FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Brenda AKA
Starberst
>> HOMETOWN: Niagara Falls, NY
>> SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 2 brothers (All older)
>> I LOOK LIKE: An ex-boyfriend once said I look like Alicia Silverstone
>> SHOE SIZE: 10-11 depending on the shoe
>> ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: I don't think I hate any songs...
>> FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: I don't usually eat breakfast, but I suppose I
like Frosted Flakes the best....
>> FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: .T-I-Double-Grr!!, that spells Tigger!
>> FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: I don't think I have one, but I like Julie's honor
student one. (Please don't start the flames!)
>> CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: I don't think those are appropriate for
this newsgroup...
>> SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Rod Stewart...don't get me wrong, he
has some really good songs, but I can't stand his voice...
>> PET PEEVE: When someone cuts you off, and then suddenly gets the brake
pedal confused with the gas pedal.
>> BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: My boss is like a father to me, so I always have
someone to talk to and to understand when I'm having a bad day.
>> WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: My boss is like a father to me, so I really have
to watch what I say or do.
>> ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: According to everyone that knows me,
dwell on the past, and appologize for stuff that I really have no control over.
>> MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): I usually look at the bad side of
every situation.
>> WORST THING I EVER DID: I don't think I should share that...you guys might
think differently of me...
>> ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: When you really, really want something,
go to Daddy.
>> I THINK JULIE SMART IS: From what I know of her from her posts, she seems
really cool. A little sarcastic, but cool.

-Starberst

Dasha

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
That was in reference to a misspelling of honors. I think someone was
trying to get the point across that you had over-reacted or possibly they
were trying to get a discussion going on gay-bashing.
In my humble opinion, I think you should post an apology to the whole group.
Maybe you just had a bad day that day, but you sure flew off the handle.
Dasha

Sandswept

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
> PET PEEVE: When someone ask's you who your favorite singer is...and then
>they look at you like you have two heads when you reply "Amy Grant"!!!!!!

That happens to you too? That really bugs me. Even Christians do it. Oh well,
after 20 years you would think I would be used to it!

<><Sandswept<>< ICQ# 1599581<><AOL IM Sandswept<><

Tommy Battles

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
MtnDewYUM wrote:

> Ok, let's do another fun-filled, wacky, wet & wild survey.
> I promise you, this one will be totally pointless. But then again, so are all
> those Vince Gill posts. Nothing new here! We'll start with the basic info and
> work our way down the intelligence scale, ok?

Now that I've read them all, I might as well jump in. It's been hard to
find time with school being back in session.

FULL NAME (optional, because some of you are chickens): Tommy M.
Battles
HOMETOWN: Near Birmingham, AL (maybe I am a chicken ;o)
SIBLINGS: 1 older sister, Christy, and 1 younger sister, Mandy
I LOOK LIKE: A heap of bones in a thin sack of skin. I swear I eat,
and yet that body mass calculator formula says I'm between mild and
severe starvation! Metabolism can be unkind...
SHOE SIZE: Depends on the shoe. Somewhere between 9 and 11.
ONE SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: Anything falsetto (Frankie Valli
especially)
FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Frosted Flakes (though I think it would be
too sugary now that I have braces on.
FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: Garfield
FAVORITE STUPID QUOTE: Hmm...I'll have to think about that one. I'd
have to search my chat logs. Amazing what timeless, mindless phrases
can be captured with such a minute feature.
CRUDEST/FUNNIEST KEYCHAIN I OWN: Mine aren't either. I have one from
Amelia Island, Florida, and one from TalkCity.
SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Just one? Try Michael Bolton,
Celine Dion, Frankie Valli, and Lou Christie. LeAnn is pretty bad,
though--she shouldn't still be on the Christian charts with an album
that definitely isn't. Shoo, cow, shoo!
PET PEEVE: People looking to start trouble, people who share lockers
(there's enough for everyone, folks), people who shove people in the
halls, people who need people... j/k
BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Do you consider being a volunteer host on
TalkCity a job? If so, I'd have to say the best thing is kicking out
people who curse. Yee haw!
WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB: Having to deal with people who curse, cause
trouble, and want to know the definition of "69". :oP
ONE THING I DO ACCEPTIONALLY WELL: Correct other's spelling (it's
exceptionally, btw ;o)
MY WORST CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): Perfectionism, laziness,
shyness
WORST THING I EVER DID: Sorry, but I have to keep part of my life
private. ;o) Maybe in 20 years when I'm being interviewed by
Delilah... ;o)
ONE THING I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: Glass breaks.
I THINK JULIE SMART IS: trying to figure out who she is. Otherwise she
wouldn't have asked this question. ;o)

BTW, I can see both sides of that bumper sticker issue. I am offended
by stuff like that, but what can be done? Yes, education isn't up to
snuff in the nation, but I don't think that's a reason to get down on
the honors students. If anything it's society that has caused education
to decline. All hail the mighty star quarterback! If we weren't having
so many pep rallies we might have time to get through all the material
for the AP tests. And where does the money go? If you want to have
sports teams, bands, and other not-really-academic-related activies, pay
for them yourselves. The taxpayers should be paying for education.
Wow. When I rant, I rant. But Julie wasn't saying that she believes in
that philosophy, was she? Nopers. No reason to get on her case, then.
But you do have to be careful what you say in this newsgroup.
--
God Bless,

Tommy Battles
tomm...@bellsouth.net
http://home.talkcity.com/InfiniteLoop/tommybee/
http://home.talkcity.com/MiracleMile/tommytcc/
AOL Instant Messenger: MacinTommy (http://www.aol.com/aim/)
ICQ #4430783 (http://www.icq.com/)

Come chat with me at Talk City! (http://www.talkcity.com/)
IRC chat.talkcity.com port 6667 (AOL port 7000)
Nicknames: TommyBee, TommyTCC
Talk City Crew member (TCC) for the YouthOnline and Macintosh forums
Co-Block Leader, SpiffySt

"If a word were misspelled in the dictionary, how would we know?"
-- Ziggy

KuJays97

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
WHo is AMy's lead guitarist?He is bald I know that for sure

Skittles02

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

Can i have that picture of you and amy? Also the lead guitarist is Jerry
Mcphearson

ca...@my-dejanews.com

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
okay, so I'm late, but as I am looking for an excuse to not do housework,
here are my answers: FULL NAME Tara Diana Clayton HOMETOWN: Canton Ohio
SIBLINGS: 1 younger brother, 2 older "half-brothers" (never lived in the
same house but we introduce each other as brother/sister) I LOOK LIKE: 5'6"
tall, long curly (permed) brown hair, brown eyes, very pale skin (think of
vampires, the undead. [or Helena Bonham Carter]), not technically
overweight, but I could sure use a regular workout. SHOE SIZE: 7 1/2 ONE
SONG YOU REALLY, REALLY HATE: "Missing You"? (that memorial for Notorious
BIG- The sentiment is touching, but if I have to hear it again I am going to
hurl. FAVORITE BREAKFAST CEREAL: Grapenuts (please don't throw anything at
me), Booberry FAVORITE TV CARTOON CHARACTER: The Tick, Sewer Urchin FAVORITE
STUPID QUOTE: Give me ambiguity or give me something else. CRUDEST/FUNNIEST
KEYCHAIN I OWN: n/a SINGER YOU REALLY, REALLY CAN'T STAND: Snoop Doggy Dog
PET PEEVE: well, when my husband is cold, he turns the thermostat up to
80-82, and then he leaves it like that! A few hours later I start feeling
like I am going to pass out because it is so hot. I really, really hate
that. BEST THING ABOUT MY JOB: watching them sleep WORST THING ABOUT MY JOB:
it is NEVER finished ONE THING I DO EXCEPTIONALLY WELL: eat MY WORST
CHARACTER TRAIT (BE HONEST!!): I am painfully shy, too introspective,
pessimistic. WORST THING I EVER DID: I don't think I wish to share ONE THING
I LEARNED AT A YOUNG AGE: a man will be wrapped around your little finger as
long as you act like you are "his little girl". I THINK JULIE SMART IS: kind
of odd (in a good way)

Tara