SUNTONES "complete works" on CD!!

TWACOUSTIX

Mar 7, 1995, 1:15:21 PM3/7/95
Please allow me to test the waters here by seeking the level of interest
from all bbshop netters in acquiring a compiliation CD box set of SUNTONES
recordings.

They were the 1961 SPEBSQSA Champions and aside from touring around N.
America for some 30 years, released 10 albums. The only bbshop quartet to
release more recordings than the SUNTONES was the BUFFALO BILLS of the
Music Man fame.

At this point the only SUNTONES music on CD is the AIC's Masterworks
release which contains 23 songs. Would anyone be interested in obtaining
a box set of some 140+ songs?

The project is at "ground zero" at this point, but your positive feedback
on the subject will be forwarded to members of the SUNTONES to give them a
nudge and get all their music digitally remastered and released in CD
format. Many of you already know that my dad, Harlan Wilson was the
baritone singer of the SUNTONES.

Send your feedback on the subject to
Todd Wilson
<twaco...@aol.com>
Todd Wilson, <twaco...@aol.com>

richard...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 2:39:49 PM1/18/17
Thanks for this. Is anything further along? My wife and I used "Audacity" to create our own versions of 7 of the albums. Apparently we are missing some albums. We listen often, and know many by heart. We are both Barbershoppers, and love the harmony. Let me know what all the albums are titled. I hope these are really masters, so you can get the good sound. By the way, who was the Lead when they won 1st place at SPEBSQSA? We would be interested in a box set if the price wasn't too high.

wbl...@ps8brooklyn.org

Jan 19, 2017, 8:03:53 AM1/19/17
Seeing as the original post is 22 years old, I would imagine it came along long ago.

-- wb

pa...@juno.com

Jul 28, 2018, 1:36:32 PM7/28/18
On Tuesday, March 7, 1995 at 1:15:21 PM UTC-5, TWACOUSTIX wrote:
Have you completed your project for the 140+ songs? If so, please send details to me--and thanks