Happy Thanksgiving

Rob Kleinschmidt

Nov 26, 2020, 5:43:04 PM11/26/20
Happy thanksgiving to any lurkers still hanging out in the desolation that was once reeky. And what's the best oil ?

Dean Hoffman

Nov 26, 2020, 6:44:20 PM11/26/20
On 11/26/20 4:43 PM, Rob Kleinschmidt wrote:
> Happy thanksgiving to any lurkers still hanging out in the desolation that was once reeky. And what's the best oil ?

And to you and yours. Did you stuff yourself until you
couldn't move?

Speedy Mercer

Nov 26, 2020, 10:08:56 PM11/26/20
Who's getting guns for Christmas? ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving, world!

Mark Olson

Nov 26, 2020, 10:27:52 PM11/26/20
Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsc...@aol.com> wrote:
> Happy thanksgiving to any lurkers still hanging out in the desolation that was once reeky. And what's the best oil ?

Same to you and yours.

There's got to be one you can use in your bike,
as well as deep fry a turkey in.

--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao

T.J. Higgins

Nov 27, 2020, 9:45:22 AM11/27/20
In article <rppfr9$dbs$1...@dont-email.me>, Mark Olson wrote:
>Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsc...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Happy thanksgiving to any lurkers still hanging out in the desolation
>that was once reeky. And what's the best oil ?
>
>Same to you and yours.
>
>There's got to be one you can use in your bike,
>as well as deep fry a turkey in.

Biodiesel bikers of the world, unite!

--
TJH
tjhiggin.at.hiwaay.dot.net

"Worst...@dizum.com

Nov 27, 2020, 8:07:16 PM11/27/20
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 00:04:57 -0000 (UTC), Mark Olson <ols...@tiny.invalid> wrote:

> Rob Kleinschmidt <Rkleinsc...@aol.com> wrote:

>> Happy thanksgiving to any lurkers still hanging out in the
>> desolation that was once reeky. And what's the best oil ?

> There's got to be one you can use in your bike,
> as well as deep fry a turkey in.

I don't know about frying a turkey, but I always rub my aching knees
and feet with Marvel Mystery Oil.

--
Worst Case