food for thought

Rob Lada

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Janice in NYC wrote:

> Some Guy on a Bike <espr...@parka.winternet.com> wrote:
>
> >It also includes suicides, which account for the vast majority of
> >firearms deaths in the US.
>
> See? Guns cause suicides.
>
> Actually, it's interesting to note that it's typically men who choose
> to blow their heads off, women prefer less violent methods of suicide
> such as overdosing on pills and slitting wrists.

I'm impressed with your knowledge. Although the above paragraph is
quoted verbatim from published source so don't forget the: "Deem
copyright infringement alert included".

> Our country would be much less violent if it were run by women......

Perhaps then our respective nations could talk each other into oblivion?

Just a thought.

BTW, isn't this rec.motorcycles?

Cheers,
Rob

... Three methods of communciation - Tell-a-gram, tell-a-phone, and
tell-a-woman.

Janice in NYC

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Rob Lada <rob....@ffp.csiro.au> wrote:

>> Actually, it's interesting to note that it's typically men who choose
>> to blow their heads off, women prefer less violent methods of suicide
>> such as overdosing on pills and slitting wrists.

>I'm impressed with your knowledge. Although the above paragraph is
>quoted verbatim from published source so don't forget the: "Deem
>copyright infringement alert included".

Silly boy, you can't argue with solid statistics.

>> Our country would be much less violent if it were run by women......

>Perhaps then our respective nations could talk each other into oblivion?

Q: Why don't women fart?

A: Because they don't have an asshole until they're married.

>Just a thought.

>BTW, isn't this rec.motorcycles?

Yes. And I'm the Moderator. Welcome, newbie, I'm sure we'll be able
to make your stay warm and comfortable.........

Janice in NYC (Sapp...@innonyc.com)
Moderator and Usegroup Coordinator, rec.motorcycles
Adny Woodwrad Acolyte #1
Honourary Brit #001
1995 HKS Stage II Volvo 850 Turbo Wagon "Bikeinator"