kill whiteys, save human race

Nomen Nescio

Apr 26, 2022, 4:41:15 PM4/26/22

This Is the Monster Celebrated on Columbus Day
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/10/12/christopher-columbus-day-monster-philadelphia/

People of color will kill whites and feed their meat to dogs
like columbus did to Red Indians.
I will kill whites and feed that meat to animals. You whites
are the most evil race which must be eliminated.
white women must be raped to hell. white men must be tortured
until they stop screaming and burned alive. Their screams
must be broadcast to the whole world.
I will kill evil white race.

du...@ss.es

Jun 3, 2022, 1:53:10 PM6/3/22
>People of color will kill whites and feed their meat to dogs
>like columbus did to Red Indians.
>I will kill whites and feed that meat to animals. You whites
>are the most evil race which must be eliminated.
>white women must be raped to hell. white men must be tortured
>until they stop screaming and burned alive. Their screams
>must be broadcast to the whole world.
>I will kill evil white race.

LOL -- I think we just need to face up to the fact that the big brained primate
as an evolutionary mistake that just needs to go. Consider joining the voluntary
human extinction movement[1].

"May we live long and die out."

[1] http://www.vhemt.org