Still hangin’

A rider

Jun 29, 2020, 1:11:55 PM6/29/20
Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!

Mark Olson

Jun 29, 2020, 6:56:13 PM6/29/20
A rider <s4rs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!

... yet!

Not riding much myself, I have to admit.

--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, Vespa Ciao

Futility Man

Jun 30, 2020, 6:06:58 AM6/30/20
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:11:53 -0700 (PDT), A rider <s4rs...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!

I just spent 4 days riding in central VA. Retired, no more time clock.
--
Futility Man

sleazy rider

Jul 7, 2020, 8:14:35 AM7/7/20
On 2020-06-29 17:11:53 +0000, A rider said:

> Still hangin’ out; ridin’ & wrenchin’... and not in prison, either!

Sheltering in place, no riding ( no plated bikes or insurance), no
camping, not much of anything except boredom and yard work. :(
Working on the Transit Connect camper conversion for whenever camping
is opened up.

Glad to hear you're having fun.
--
1990 Suzuki DR350, 1974 Suzuki TC100

BryanUT

Sep 3, 2020, 9:36:11 PM9/3/20

Speedy Mercer

Sep 7, 2020, 9:50:31 PM9/7/20
Alive, on the web, not riding, fighting old age and bladder cancer, glad to be around.

Speedy "HeroHog/Dr Speed" Mercer
DoD# 8177
KotWitDoDFAQ
Kot DenizensOfDoom.com
KotSuperFAQ(tm).. Ask for it by name!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DenizensOfDoom

Snag

Sep 8, 2020, 12:05:52 AM9/8/20
On 9/7/2020 8:50 PM, Speedy Mercer wrote:
> Alive, on the web, not riding, fighting old age and bladder cancer, glad to be around.
>
> Speedy "HeroHog/Dr Speed" Mercer

Alive and in good health . Today I processed firewood for over six
hours ... I am truly sorry that your health has taken such a turn . I
don't know your age , but I'm 68 and still chuggin' along . I don't ride
as much as I'd like to but I get in a few shorties a month .
--
Snag
Illegitimi non