Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Blamed for 260,000 Covid Cases

Phantom_View

Sep 9, 2020, 12:36:22 AM9/9/20
Yikes !

According to Dailymail, the recent Sturgis motorcycle rally is
responsible for 260,000 new cases of Covid !!!

But only one death is directly tracable.

Which is statistically weird ......

Very weird ...........................

It *was* stupid to have the rally this year. However the
math here seems SO incredible that some kind of
propaganda job seems to be involved.

AlleyCat

Sep 9, 2020, 1:58:20 AM9/9/20

On Wed, 09 Sep 2020 00:36:14 -0400, Phantom_View says...

> According to Dailymail, the recent Sturgis motorcycle rally is
> responsible for 260,000 new cases of Covid !!!
>
> But only one death is directly tracable.

Maybe, but do you know how this "study" got its data?

A Group Of Economists Drawing On Cell Phone Data To Track Movements And Covid-
19 Case Data

[giggle]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/08/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-may-
have-caused-250000-coronavirus-cases-economists-say/#355202f545fa

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally May Have Caused 250,000 Coronavirus Cases

"MAY HAVE"?

Means they don't KNOW.

... Caused 250,000 Coronavirus Cases...

No fucking way. Just more propaganda from the left.

... Economists Say

https://imgur.com/a/fdETWT4

LOL... they said economists.

ECONOMISTS!

A group of economists drawing on cell phone data...

LOL

The rest of this bullshit snipped.

WHO is lying... NPR or Forbes?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-
updates/2020/09/02/908874086/states-report-coronavirus-cases-linked-to-sturgis-
s-d-motorcycle-rally

NPR says 260... Forbes "study" says 250,000.

[giggle]

--

Here are some more DUMB ASS DEMOCRATS, telling us it's just perfectly OK and
fine to breath in other people's faces and go to the movies, a parade, and

https://youtu.be/tNflR2Ia7Hc?t=61

Bill de Blasio(D):

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film."

=====

Nancy Pelosi(D):

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

So eloquent.

=====

Oxiris Barbot(D):, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

New York State Sen. John Liu(D):

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Anthony Fauci:

Fauci Lied... people died.

It's been a long way down for Anthony Fauci, M.D. - from virtual dictator of a
nation under virtual house arrest (and purported sex symbol) to laughingstock
caught lying and blaming the public for his fall.

"Timeline: Dr. Anthony Fauci Repeatedly Downplayed Coronavirus Threat"

"Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks"

"Dr. Fauci Now Says Second Coronavirus Wave 'Not Inevitable'"

"Fauci Falls, Fumbles Forbidding Football"

"Fauci Caught On Camera Contradicting Himself About Severity of Coronavirus"