OT. Merry Christmas

Dean Hoffman

Dec 22, 2020, 5:22:09 AM12/22/20

Dave

Dec 23, 2020, 8:38:53 AM12/23/20
Yup, here and twist a throttle when I can New England weather the past 10 days or so have put a crimp into my riding, hope to get in some next week.

And a Merry Christmas to you.

ps - are there any Christmas songs that are not Christian? Just by their name they would have to be, otherwise Holiday or Seasonal Songs.

T.J. Higgins

Dec 23, 2020, 9:11:55 AM12/23/20
Dave wrote:
>ps - are there any Christmas songs that are not Christian? Just by
>their name they would have to be, otherwise Holiday or Seasonal Songs.

Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
Holly Jolly Christmas (no overt religiousness in this song)
Deck the Halls

Here are some songs for Festivus:
<https://festivusweb.com/festivus-songs-carols.php>

Happy solstice,