Nicky

12 views
Skip to first unread message

Ivan D. Reid

unread,
May 28, 2017, 5:21:03 PM5/28/17
to
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/23/nicky-hayden-obituary

Sad, now.

ivan

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
GSX600F, RG250WD "You Porsche. Me pass!" DoD #484 JKLO#003, 005
WP7# 3000 LC Unit #2368 (tinlc) UKMC#00009 BOTAFOT#16 UKRMMA#7 (Hon)
KotPT -- "for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty".

DC

unread,
Nov 27, 2017, 6:03:33 PM11/27/17
to
On Sun, 28 May 2017 21:17:34 -0000 (UTC), "Ivan D. Reid"
<Ivan...@ivan.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/23/nicky-hayden-obituary
>
> Sad, now.
>
> ivan

How is it, that you do not post these days, to uk.rec.motorcycles, Ivan ?

And yes, terribly sad news
--

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Ivan D. Reid

unread,
Nov 28, 2017, 11:01:05 AM11/28/17
to
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:02:57 -0800, DC <D...@NewPlanet.org>
wrote in <dq5q1d9njk3v18il2...@4ax.com>:
> On Sun, 28 May 2017 21:17:34 -0000 (UTC), "Ivan D. Reid"
><Ivan...@ivan.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>>https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/23/nicky-hayden-obituary

>> Sad, now.

>> ivan

> How is it, that you do not post these days, to uk.rec.motorcycles, Ivan ?

Too much bullying. ...and no motorcycle to speak of.

> And yes, terribly sad news

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

DC

unread,
Dec 4, 2017, 12:41:36 PM12/4/17
to
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:01:04 -0000 (UTC), "Ivan D. Reid"
<Ivan...@ivan.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:02:57 -0800, DC <D...@NewPlanet.org>
> wrote in <dq5q1d9njk3v18il2...@4ax.com>:
>> On Sun, 28 May 2017 21:17:34 -0000 (UTC), "Ivan D. Reid"
>><Ivan...@ivan.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>>https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/23/nicky-hayden-obituary
>
>>> Sad, now.
>
>>> ivan
>
>> How is it, that you do not post these days, to uk.rec.motorcycles, Ivan ?
>
> Too much bullying. ...and no motorcycle to speak of.
>
>> And yes, terribly sad news

Oh, Ok, thanks for the reply.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages