Denso flasher/relay unit

Ziguy

Feb 9, 2003, 1:31:36 PM2/9/03

Currently, I have an Denso flasher/relay unit (part# FE249JR) which it made
for 4 x 21 Watts turn signal bulbs. Since I want to use 10W bulb, I will
like to know the part number for the 4 x 10W version. I need that because
with that kind of unit, if you use a lower or higher wattage bulb, the
blinking rate is very inaccurate.

Here's a schematic of my current unit:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/latourr/Relay.jpg

I asked a lot of dealer in my region but know one have this information! I
also tried to get the info directly from Denso but they alway refer me to
dealer!

So, somebody knows:

The part number of the 4 x 10 Watts version?
A dealer which have a Denso catalog/specification?
A japaneese bike which use 10W turn signal bulb?
Somebody who works for Denso?!?!

Thanks,

Ho! I don't want to use load equaliser, high power resistors or car/trailer
relay to solve my problem! ;-)

The Black Maggot

Feb 9, 2003, 4:41:13 PM2/9/03
The FN257C is rated at 12V 27W x 2 + 3W. This should be close enough for
running 10W globes.

--
Black Maggot - Now with added blue bits!
CX500, KL250 (KLX, EL, XR, IT, GSX and XL 250s, CB360)
"Ziguy" <robertl...@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

Ziguy

Feb 9, 2003, 6:21:35 PM2/9/03
On my unit, it written: T 21Wx2 . H 21Wx4

What those ratings mean?

Thanks

"The Black Maggot" <rod@_DONT_SEND_YOUR_CRAP_TO_ME_baconplanet.com> wrote in
message news:3e46cafa$0$7815$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au...

Ziguy

Feb 9, 2003, 7:02:37 PM2/9/03
I tried with mine, which is also 21Wx2 and they still blink too fast!

Anyone else?

Thanks Maggot

"Ziguy" <robertl...@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

Rod Out back

Feb 9, 2003, 9:30:39 PM2/9/03
Dont think my solution is very legal but, it may give you an idea...

I have just replaced the rear indicators on my DRZ400E with those little
orange Hella LED clearance lamps (they handle 0-36Volts), and I had the
erratic flashing problem when I hooked them into the circuit. Problem was
the old flasher bulbs were 21W, and the new ones are about 0.5 w. The
flasher unit wasnt seeing the current draw that it expected. Talking to the
electronics tech brother, he advised selecting a resistor in parallel to the
bulb to bring the current draw up to what the flasher unit requires. We have
worked out the resistive value I require, but I am yet to buy the heavy
resistors I need.

Bear in mind that my bike isnt registered, and so the indicators arent
expected to meet DOT requirements. It may however give you an idea in
solving your erratic flashing prob. MY solution isnt going to reduce the
current draw on your electrics, though. Reduced current draw is the only
reason I can think of why you would want to run lower wattage bulbs.

I must ask though, why would you want to reduce the visibility of your
indicators on a road bike?? Lower wattage is going to make them harder to
see. I changed mine as the rear indicator mounts dont fit without the poxy
rear mudguard, and the whole unit is going to fall off very quickly when
bush-bashing.

Personally, I would prefer something so bloody bright that the world lights
up behind me when they are on. At least no-one can claim they didnt see you
indicate....

Cheers,

Rod....Out Back

"Ziguy" <robertl...@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

Theo Bekkers

Feb 9, 2003, 9:45:40 PM2/9/03
"Rod Out back" wrote

> Dont think my solution is very legal but, it may give you an idea...
>
> I have just replaced the rear indicators on my DRZ400E with those little
> orange Hella LED clearance lamps (they handle 0-36Volts), and I had the
> erratic flashing problem when I hooked them into the circuit. Problem was
> the old flasher bulbs were 21W, and the new ones are about 0.5 w. The
> flasher unit wasnt seeing the current draw that it expected. Talking to
the
> electronics tech brother, he advised selecting a resistor in parallel to
the
> bulb to bring the current draw up to what the flasher unit requires. We
have
> worked out the resistive value I require, but I am yet to buy the heavy
> resistors I need.

Just go to your nearest accessory shop and get an electronic flasher unit.
They are not load dependent and cost about $12 here in Australia. Can buy
them in K-Mart. Work with any wattage lamps, including LEDs.

Theo

Ziguy

Feb 9, 2003, 10:02:11 PM2/9/03
I replace the stock flashers with aftermarket ones and they can only take
10W bulbs. But the new ones have reflector inside contrary to the stock
ones...

I thought about the the resistor but I prefer to just swap the relay... It's
cleaner! Also, with the resistor, you have to deal with a lot of heat
dissipation... Something like 22W (42W - 2 * 10W).

I still hope finding the correct relay!

Later

"Rod Out back" <som...@IHATESPAM.BIGPOND.COM> wrote in message

Rod Out back

Feb 9, 2003, 10:28:39 PM2/9/03
Theo,

Looking at the size of the flasher unit on the DRZ400, I would think it
might actually be an electronic unit; it is very small & doesnt seem to make
any noise.. Doesnt seem to be a lot of room in there for mechanical
flasher...
And it doesnt like the LED flashers at all.

I might try some anyway; they may be better set up for what I want than the
Suzuki unit....

Cheers, and thanks for the idea.

Rod.

"Theo Bekkers" <th...@bekkers.com.au> wrote in message

Rod Out back

Feb 9, 2003, 10:29:34 PM2/9/03

> I replace the stock flashers with aftermarket ones and they can only take
> 10W bulbs. But the new ones have reflector inside contrary to the stock
> ones...
>
> I thought about the the resistor but I prefer to just swap the relay...
It's
> cleaner! Also, with the resistor, you have to deal with a lot of heat
> dissipation... Something like 22W (42W - 2 * 10W).
>
> I still hope finding the correct relay!
>
> Later

Jaycar sell 10Watt resistors that have a sort of heat insulation cover on
them, but it would be obviously better if you can resolve it without needing
to put resistors in.

Apologies; Hadnt thought of replacing the whole indicator units, so coudlnt
think why you'd be putting lower wattage bulbs in!

Cheers,

Rod.

Frank Warner

Feb 9, 2003, 10:49:17 PM2/9/03

Theo Bekkers wrote:
> Just go to your nearest accessory shop and get an electronic flasher unit.
> They are not load dependent and cost about $12 here in Australia. Can buy
> them in K-Mart. Work with any wattage lamps, including LEDs.

Not legal for rego in OZ, if a bulb fails the law requires that the
rider/driver is made aware of that failure. However they don't check
that feature so you may getway with it for years.

For a 2x10W flasher unit try a honda XR250/650 - they run 10 watt
indicators.

Frank Warner

Feb 9, 2003, 11:02:23 PM2/9/03

You could use a 21w light globe as the load resistor ... cheap and you
already have them. Put it somewhere interesting :)

Theo Bekkers

Feb 10, 2003, 12:29:06 AM2/10/03
"Frank Warner" wrote

> Not legal for rego in OZ, if a bulb fails the law requires that the
> rider/driver is made aware of that failure. However they don't check
> that feature so you may getway with it for years.
>
> For a 2x10W flasher unit try a honda XR250/650 - they run 10 watt
> indicators.

As does my Guzzi.

Theo

Ziguy

Feb 11, 2003, 10:29:55 AM2/11/03
I finally got it!

The Denso part number is 066500-5270 (SUZUKI Part Number 38610-12FA0)

Now, I need to found which Suzuki models use that part... I don't want to
buy a new unit... They are $60! I will check with salvage yards.

So, if you have a Suzuki, can you check on your relay if you see that
number: 066500-5270. If yes, tell me your model/year.

Please check!!! ;-)

Thanks,
Bob

"Ziguy" <robertl...@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
c8x1a.219$606....@news20.bellglobal.com...

High Plains Thumper

Feb 12, 2003, 3:40:09 AM2/12/03
"Ziguy" <robertl...@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

> On my unit, it written: T 21Wx2 . H 21Wx4
>
> What those ratings mean?

Tungsten 2-21w bulbs, Halogen 4-21w bulbs?

Matthew Lundberg

Feb 13, 2003, 1:07:49 PM2/13/03
"High Plains Thumper" <ghos...@plateautel.net> wrote in message news:<v4k24f4...@corp.supernews.com>...

Halogen bulbs also use tungsten. The difference is elsewhere.
And 21W is 21W, as far as the controller is concerned.

How about these instead:
Turn 2x21W
Hazard 4x21W

High Plains Thumper

Feb 13, 2003, 11:46:00 PM2/13/03
"Matthew Lundberg" <m...@otherkids.com> wrote in message

Makes sense.

mcprod...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2019, 10:22:14 AM3/25/19
You need our part number 1023069
https://www.motorcycleproducts.co.uk/indicator-relay-suzuki-gz125-marauder-2004-05-p-260400.html
SUZUKI Part Number 38610-12FA0

global psychedelics

May 3, 2023, 5:29:33 AM5/3/23
Buy NN-DMT Vape Cart 5x1ML (5x1000mg) 5 Cartridge SPECIAL DEAL!!
Text/Call : +1(609)594-2578
Email: globalpsyche...@gmail.com
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-nn-dmt-vape-cart-5x1ml/

DMT with its mind-altering and existence-changing properties is quickly being one of the most common illicit drugs on the earth. Most individuals say that they’ve already fully altered their destructive thought habits by taking DMT whose chemical formula is Dimethyltryptamine and substituted them with such a renewed understanding that has improved their attitudes and emotional wellbeing for the change. buy nn-dmt vape cart 5x1ml (5x1000mg) 5 Cartridge SPECIAL DEAL!!

Using it in a container with weed or drinking it as a cocktail – sometimes regarded with ayahuasca – has become the most common way of taking DMT. But current times require a new smoking salvia system and which takes us to the DMT vape carts.

Facts That Can Help You Buy nn-dmt vape cart 5x1ml Online

DMT vape carts are the easiest way of consuming DMT that’s why it became so popular these days.
It can be consumed in five to fifteen minutes.

Side Effects of Nn – Dmt Vape Carts 5×1 Ml
Hallucination
Breathing problems such as asthma and so on.
Sleepless nights
Why Choose Us
Quality is the key point to achieve more customers.
Trust is a key factor that helps us to build a strong relationship with our clients.
Deals and discounts also play a major role in achieving more clients.
Conclusion

For its fact-altering and existence-changing powers, DMT is quickly becoming one of the common harmful drugs on the globe. Most users report that they’ve already drastically changed their negative thought patterns habits when using DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) and substituted them with something like a renewed understanding that has affected their lives and substance abuse for the stronger.

https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/girl-scout-cookies-hybrid/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/thc-lean-1000mg-syrup/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-pe6-mushrooms/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-golden-teacher-mushrooms/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-psilocybin-pills-online/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-b-magic-mushrooms/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cbd-and-delta-8-mix-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/shrooms-delta-8-thc-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/300mg-shroom-microdose/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/4-aco-dmt/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/jet-fuel-sativa/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-proscaline-microdose/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-pure-dimethyltryptamine/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cbd-shroom-microdose/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/yum-yum-gummies-full-spectrum/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/albino-penis-envy-mushrooms/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/zen-anxiety-pills/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-thc-vape-cartridge/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-dmt-1ml-purecybin/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/1p-lsd/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/4-aco-dmt/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/100ug-sour-mint-gummy/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-5-meo-dmt-cartridge/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-lsd-fuzzy-peach/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/sunset-sherbet-vape-cartridge/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/energy-focus-shroom-microdose/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-psilocybin-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/delta-8-shroom-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-dried-mushrooms-online/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-albino-goldies-mushrooms/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/5-meo-dmt-for-sale/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/shroomies-cookies-and-cream/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/delta-8-shroom-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-delta-8-vape-cartridge/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-mushroom-chocolate-bar/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-ehrlich-spot-test-kit/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-mdma-crystals-84/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-penis-envy-mushroom/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-2cb-pills-online/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/penis-envy-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/sour-rainbow-belt/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-mushrooms-chocolate-bar/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/4-aco-dmt-microdosing/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/gummy-bear/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/sour-blue-raspberry/

Text/Call : +1(609)594-2578
Email: globalpsyche...@gmail.com

https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/

Jul 14, 2023, 1:14:51 PM7/14/23
BUY WONDER BAR CHOCOLATE MUSHROOM from Shrooms Chocolate Bars Online
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/wodner-magic-mushroom-infused-chocolate-bars/WHERE TO BUY WONDER BAR CHOCOLATE MUSHROOM
Wonder Bar Mushroom Chocolate For Sale
Buy Wonder Bar OnlineBuy Mushrooms Chocolate Bars, LSD Acid, DMT/DMT Vape Pens, MDMA/Molly, THC Carts
psilocybin mushrooms, premium shrooms dispensary
Wonder bars, Shrooms Chocolate Bars Onlinehttps://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/trippy-treats-mushroom-chocolate-bars-copy/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/shroomies-microbites-assorted-gummies-3000mg-2/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/psilo-psilocybin-mushroom-gummy-cubes-3-5g/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/polka-dot-magic-mushroom-chocolate-bars/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/magic-boom-bars-3500mg/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/chocolate-chuckle-mushroom-chocolate-bar/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/chocolate-chuckle-mushroom-chocolate-bar/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/buy-astro-boy-mushroom-infused-gummies-3300mg/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/blue-meanies-2/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/3-5g-one-up-mushroom-chocolate-bars/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/3-5g-trippy-flip-milk-mushroom-chocolate-bars/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/b-magic-mushrooms/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/buy-golden-mammoth-magic-mushrooms/
https://buymushroomschocolatebars.com/product/texas-yellow-cap-magic-mushrooms/

TEAM DC

Nov 23, 2023, 11:58:58 AM11/23/23
Are you looking to buy Quality Pain, Anxiety pills, depression Medications and Research Chemicals for research purposes? Look no further! We guarantee the quality and authenticity of our products with a 99.99% assurance. In addition, you can also purchase legal hallucinogens, Anxiety or Stress meds at a fair price.

The JASON Group is making it possible so all patients in all communities can be able to benefit from their best medical supplies and contant medication supply all over the United States. Our stores are open to help you get all your medical needs without any delay. Ship worldwide (USPS, FedEx, Aramex, UPS, and DHL

ORDER DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Xanax Bars Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Oxycodone powder : https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/oxycodone-powder/

Buy Oxycodone tablets: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/oxycodone-powder/

Buy Alprazolam Powder : https://jasonresearchlab.com/

Buy Alprazolam Powder Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Percocet Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Diazepam Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Valium Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Spravato Esketamine Nasal Spray : https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/spravato-esketamine-nasal-spray/

Buy Ritalin 20mg Online: https://www.jasonmeds.com

Buy Tramadol Pills/ Capsules Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.co

Buy Ketamine Nasal Spray Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy DMT .5ml Purecybin – 300mg DMT Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Calypsol Ketamine 500mg/10ml : https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/calypsol-ketamine-500mg-10ml/

Buy Dmt Online: https://jasonmeds.com/product-category/micro-dose-lsd/

Fubinaca Powder for sale https://jasonresearchlab.com/

Buy LSD online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Adderall XR Capsules/Pills Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Buy Quality Adderall XR 30MG Capsule Online: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.co

Spravato Esketamine Nasal Spray : https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/spravato-esketamine-nasal-spray/

Buy DeadHead Chemist DMT Vape Cartridge: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

Actavis Promethazine Codeine cough syrup : https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/product/actavis-promethazine-codeine-cough-syrup/

Buy 5-MEO DMT .5ml 150mg Mushrooms Canada Online: https://jasonmeds.com/product-category/micro-dose-lsd/

Where to Order Xanax 2mg bars pfizer Online, Buy Mexican Blues 30S, Black tar H, Clear, Yayo, Website: https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.net/

China White, Percocets, Valium, Adderall(IR & XR), Methadone, Hydrocodone, Diazepam, Dilaudid, Oxycotin, Roxycodone, Subutex, Klonpin, Soma, Order Ritalin Online at https://www.jasonscottpharmaceuticals.co

Our Telegram: https://t.me/jason_touchdowns
Discreet shipping: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-dr9wiO46I
See Shipping: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZ0zwLKNTPW2_FzzEXgmIw