Well, shit.

Frank Xzarhadjizamtheopolous

Mar 16, 2023, 3:33:34 PM3/16/23
I've been using Thunderbird to access RMH for many moons, and for some reason it suddenly decided not to work anymore. I've been fighting it for a week or so, but I finally threw in the towel and admitted defeat. I'm doing this through Google Groups now.

Next group I'm going to join via Google is "next door." I haven't been there in a long time.

In the meantime I'll buy a round or two. I'm having a local whiskey called West Bottoms...made right here in Kansas City. I tried it on a whim and found that it is quite smooth. https://westbottomswhiskey.co/

Bob La Londe

Mar 16, 2023, 5:51:20 PM3/16/23
Sounds like some good stuff. Let me have a moment to savor it.
Mmmmmmmm, AH!

AIOE seems to be tits up. I haven't looked into it to hard, but I have
heard the server does ping. It just isn't doing anything. In one of
the other groups I was told they are slowly rebuilding it, but it may
take a while do to funds or time.

Eternal September seems to be working just fine for the moment, and I am
using Thunderbird.

I heard Jack Daniels of all people had a decent rye. Shirley, can you
bring us a bottle? ... and some glasses.

--
Bob La Londe
Proffessional Hack, Hobbyist, Wannabe, Shade Tree, Button Pushing, Not a

www.avg.com

Rick Begeman

Mar 17, 2023, 2:57:00 PM3/17/23
On 3/16/23 2:51 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 3/16/2023 12:33 PM, Frank Xzarhadjizamtheopolous wrote:
>> I've been using Thunderbird to access RMH for many moons, and for some
>> reason it suddenly decided not to work anymore. I've been fighting it
>> for a week or so, but I finally threw in the towel and admitted
>> defeat. I'm doing this through Google Groups now.
>>
>> Next group I'm going to join via Google is "next door." I haven't been
>> there in a long time.
>>
>> In the meantime I'll buy a round or two. I'm having a local whiskey
>> called West Bottoms...made right here in Kansas City. I tried it on a
>> whim and found that it is quite smooth. https://westbottomswhiskey.co/
> Sounds like some good stuff.  Let me have a moment to savor it.
> Mmmmmmmm, AH!
>
> AIOE seems to be tits up.  I haven't looked into it to hard, but I have
> heard the server does ping.  It just isn't doing anything.  In one of
> the other groups I was told they are slowly rebuilding it, but it may
> take a while do to funds or time.
>
> Eternal September seems to be working just fine for the moment, and I am
> using Thunderbird.
>
> I heard Jack Daniels of all people had a decent rye.  Shirley, can you
> bring us a bottle? ... and some glasses.

Eternal Sept and Thunderbird here as well

--
Ironhead Rick

Snag

Mar 17, 2023, 3:19:38 PM3/17/23
Same here , and I use blocknews for the rare occasions when e-s fails
. Frank , did you try uninstalling /reinstalling T-bird ?
--
Snag
"You can lead a dummy to facts