Now you know why high handlebars are called "ape hangers"

Byker

Sep 15, 2021, 3:08:36 PM9/15/21

Jonathan

Sep 15, 2021, 6:36:11 PM9/15/21
On 9/15/2021 3:08 PM, Byker wrote:
> In the UK and Commonwealth such a name would be considered "hate speech"...

Teen: Momma momma there's a bunch of motorcycles
coming down the road

Momma: Better get inside.

Teen: Momma momma they're riding Harley Davidsons!

Momma: Better take the dog inside too.

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Yeast Infection Harris

Sep 15, 2021, 9:40:03 PM9/15/21
In article <of6dnYpd2ssz2d_8...@earthlink.com>
Stupid niggers.

Byker

Sep 16, 2021, 4:49:38 PM9/16/21
"Yeast Infection Harris" wrote in message
The bikes look "cool" but you can't steer worth a shit...

Byker

Sep 18, 2021, 4:02:31 PM9/18/21
"SevenOverSix" wrote in message

> There was one old guy, I heard from good sources
> he was buried with his white hood :-)

Wanna go back into the killfile?

Go ahead and change your nym. I'll just filter out everything coming from
98.77.165.67, like I've done with Neodome and dns-netz...

SevenOverSix

Sep 19, 2021, 1:51:40 AM9/19/21
On 9/18/21 4:02 PM, Byker wrote:
> "SevenOverSix"  wrote in message
>>
>>   There was one old guy, I heard from good sources
>>   he was buried with his white hood  :-)
>
> Wanna go back into the killfile?

I'll just slide back out ... :-)

> Go ahead and change your nym. I'll just filter out everything coming
> from 98.77.165.67, like I've done with Neodome and dns-netz...

Lots of other entry points.

Apparently YOU plan to be buried with your
white hood too ....

If you're anti-vax, that's gonna be SOON.

It won't be long before they run out of white hoods -
and that'll be that.

Byker

Sep 20, 2021, 3:40:04 PM9/20/21

> If you're anti-vax, that's gonna be SOON.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've had the shots.

> It won't be long before they run out of white hoods -
> and that'll be that.

PLONK

SevenOverSix

Sep 20, 2021, 10:24:35 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/21 3:39 PM, Byker wrote:
> "SevenOverSix"  wrote in message
>>
>>   If you're anti-vax, that's gonna be SOON.
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, but I've had the shots.

So, not 100% stupid ....

Guess you'll die a bit later - the white hood
can stay in your sock drawer a little longer.