Why we as Americans should think about being a third world country

beavaed dagagd

Jun 10, 2022, 12:02:34 AM6/10/22
It's sad that that not everyone on this thread will feel the same way as me, but I hope that everyone feels free to say what they want.

I think those niggers should be sent back to Africa, see the linked shit about the niggers in the "Caravan of the People" and I don't want no more niggers here, This country was built by Americans, but Americans are what is hurting my feelings the most right now.

We shouldn't have let come here, why should we be that proud of our culture when there are millions of niggers can still be here if not back in Africa they go.
Why should we take in a lot of foreigners and still be down so many people.

This country was built by whites, the first city was built by Mexicans, but the place was given to us (White Americans) to move there, but we are taking in thousands of niggers and some Asians and some blacks.

We should close our doors to people we don't want in there, why go door to door if you don't want people to come in.

I know it is tough, but it is ok, I feel lucky to live in the USA, it is a great country and there is always hope in a country, once there can be no hope.

It is not wrong to be tolerant, but if we don't do anything, we will become like the destroyed countries of the third world, we will have no choice but to all go back to Africa.

Have you noticed how many more of those places look like our country.

This is the proof the US is becoming Africa.

Jesus wept.

What the fuck ever.

They should've lost their fucking shit and lynched Bush when he lied the first time.

We gots to make our own freedom....

There is no assimilation possible.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, all those fuckers are liars.

Thank you sincerely for reading my post.

This issue is important to me and has a heavy impact on my moods and mental wellbeing.

I know my initial post did not quite come across as I intended, and I may be getting things confused, so this time I have had the help of my loving brother, and he has corrected any or all of my mistakes.

We have lived in an oppressive society where overt racism is a norm.