Re: Nigger Owner's Manual

Message has been deleted

Rob Grill

Jun 13, 2010, 11:40:48 AM6/13/10
tnuctip wrote: (Snip)

GMAIL!

brad herschel

Jun 13, 2010, 1:04:43 PM6/13/10
I evaluated the situation and have determined that they are not
worth the aggravation.

brad

specimans: http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TL Mitchell

Jun 13, 2010, 6:33:49 PM6/13/10
"TL Mitchell" <tlmitc...@nospam.earthlink.net> wrote:

... nothing.

Isn't that special, someone using Giganews spoofing my return addy for their
cretinous reply to a racist thread. Maybe I pissed someone off. Must be
doing something right.

112

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sofa King

Jun 14, 2010, 2:07:00 PM6/14/10
brad herschel wrote:

how's about say hi to barry hackney for me the next time you two are on poppers fisting each other?

--
"If it doesn't bother you, then you would ignore it." - Spiritus / USAUSAUSA / etc, lamer.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nick Vallentine

Jun 26, 2021, 3:12:11 PM6/26/21
brad herschel schrieb am Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010 um 00:50:07 UTC+2:
> Long manual. I predict something like "Nigger Operators Handbook for
> Dummies" would
> be marketable.
> brad.
Ihr lappen digga mein schlong long