Mountains Music and Motorcycles !

Snag

Aug 15, 2023, 4:57:19 PM8/15/23
https://mountainsmusicandmotorcycles.com/
Mountains music and motorcycles this weekend in Mountain View
Arkansas . If you're coming email me at snag_one@msndotcom and we can
exchange phone numbers . I plan to be there Saturday and maybe for a
while Friday afternoon . Weather forecast is for sunny skies with
afternoon highs in the high 80's to low 90's . BRING YOUR OWN BEER/ETC .
Stone is a dry county except for one restaurant that serves
beer/wine/mixed(?) drinks .
--
Snag
Men don't protect women because they're weak .