Mean suit of biker armor over classic leather

17 views
Skip to first unread message

Tom & Monica Maltby

unread,
Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
to
This is a beautiful example of a mingling of different ancient armor styles
into one hard core modern peice - A treasure for any collector, a lifesaver
in
battle or vs road rash

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394929260

Lots of pictures on E-bay listing. This is the Best Suit of personal armor
I am aware of. Comments welcome.


John Stafford

unread,
Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
to

Tom & Monica Maltby <mal...@frognet.net> wrote in message
news:91Ch5.2642$K2....@newsfeed.slurp.net...

> This is a beautiful example of a mingling of different ancient armor
styles
> into one hard core modern peice - A treasure for any collector, a
lifesaver
> in
> battle or vs road rash
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394929260

Pretty cool outfit, but you left off an important part. Did you know that
13% of street motorcycle accidents result in catastrophic genital injuries?
Why is it that you medieval types don't have that covered. Never mind. I
don't wanna know! :)


Tom & Monica Maltby

unread,
Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
to
I'm all up for ideas, but I never found a cup that was comfortable to ride
in.
Sigh.

Peace, mon.
Tom&Monica
GypsyWitch Creations

John Stafford wrote in message <8m6t3i$6mc$1...@Urvile.MSUS.EDU>...

Wayne Fernandez

unread,
Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
to
John Stafford wrote in message <8m6t3i$6mc$1...@Urvile.MSUS.EDU>...
>
>Tom & Monica Maltby <mal...@frognet.net> wrote in message
>news:91Ch5.2642$K2....@newsfeed.slurp.net...
>> This is a beautiful example of a mingling of different ancient armor
>styles
>> into one hard core modern peice - A treasure for any collector, a
>lifesaver
>> in
>> battle or vs road rash
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394929260
>
>Pretty cool outfit, but you left off an important part. Did you know that
>13% of street motorcycle accidents result in catastrophic genital injuries?
>Why is it that you medieval types don't have that covered. Never mind. I
>don't wanna know! :)


Dammit John, I could have lived just fine without that statistic. Now I can
see me flying through the air with both hands protecting the real important
part.

MWF
AH 52 SENS


know @.whereIcanbefound.com Don T

unread,
Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
to

"Wayne Fernandez" <wayne.f...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:35Eh5.7664$ZL5.4...@bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

It makes me want to get a flush mounted gas tank cap for sure.

--
Don T.
77XL
HSB#21

Don Teal

unread,
Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
to
On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:16:02 -0500, "John Stafford" <Jo...@Stafford.net>
wrote:

>Pretty cool outfit, but you left off an important part. Did you know that
>13% of street motorcycle accidents result in catastrophic genital injuries?
>Why is it that you medieval types don't have that covered. Never mind. I
>don't wanna know! :)

I was wondering about that pain. Now I know what sheared off that
left mirror.

Thanks John. Hurts worse now.

--
Don
98 FXD
AH#87 BS#40 DM#4 SENS
http://web2.airmail.net/drt/index.html
Support Eddie Kieger III at http://eddiekieger.com

Boston Harbour

unread,
Dec 29, 2021, 2:40:26 AM12/29/21
to
On Tuesday, August 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Tom & Monica Maltby wrote:
> This is a beautiful example of a mingling of different ancient armor styles
> into one hard core modern peice - A treasure for any collector, a lifesaver
> in
> battle or vs road rash
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=394929260
> Lots of pictures on E-bay listing. This is the Best Suit of personal armor
> I am aware of. Comments welcome.

Dear Group members
We manufacture bulk professional leather Bicker suites and custom bikers safety suits with CE certification.
If you need professional assistance. do let us know... For cruise and fashion Jackets our brand is: Boston Harbour. Thanks.

Regards
U.Z.
+001 647 222 2220

Phil Boutros

unread,
Dec 31, 2021, 3:15:11 PM12/31/21
to
Boston Harbour <bicke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Tom & Monica Maltby wrote:
<snip>
> Dear Group members
> We manufacture bulk professional leather Bicker suites and custom
> bikers safety suits with CE certification.
> If you need professional assistance. do let us know... For cruise
> and fashion Jackets our brand is: <snip>. Thanks.
>
> Regards
> U.Z.
> +001 647 <snip>

Dear non-group member,

Most of us are smart enough not to buy unknown leathers from spammers.
We also don't need special suites in which to bicker. We're quite
adept at doing it right here. Also, most of us are also not buying
leathers to go on a bike from a company that generally makes fashion
leather clothes. There are two separate needs there. Cheapm thin stuff
made in Pakistan (or wherever) is not usually what you want if you
happen to go asphalt surfing.

In addition, most of us are quite able to go to the company you
claim to represent directly (they are headquartered in Brooklyn)
instead of calling some random Toronto area phone number with no other
information.

But, really, the most important part is that: Most of us don't expect
people to reply to us after over 21 fucking years!

Please kindly take your CE certification on the fuck out of here.
Maybe also learn English before registering a GMail account for your
spamming needs. Your address doesn't say what you think it does, but
it is somewhat hilarious.


Phil...the "Happy New Year, everybody!" Asshole(tm)...
--
AH#61 Wolf#14 BS#89 bus#1 CCB#1 SENS KOTC#4
ph...@philb.ca http://philb.ca

Snag

unread,
Dec 31, 2021, 5:00:43 PM12/31/21
to
And a happy fuckin' new year to you too Asshole ! Next round's on me
, I was gifted with a large bottle of Dickel ...
--
Snag
Let's Go Brandon !

Phil Boutros

unread,
Jan 2, 2022, 4:26:29 PMJan 2
to
Snag <Snag...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> And a happy fuckin' new year to you too Asshole ! Next round's on me
> , I was gifted with a large bottle of Dickel ...

It's a pretty low bar, but let's hope this year is better than the
last two.


Phil...the "Happy New Year, everyone!" Asshole(tm)...
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages