MXTuner still around?

rdnakx250

Jun 28, 2020, 11:10:51 PM6/28/20
Anybody seen or heard from MXTuner?

john

Jun 30, 2020, 9:46:31 PM6/30/20
On 6/28/20 11:10 PM, rdnakx250 wrote:
> Anybody seen or heard from MXTuner?

nope, not in a while, have seen mike w. recently, he's still riding.
email bev. been a coon's age since i've had a beer with mike strud....

hey mike s are there any bars open up by you or do i just bring a 6pack
up to your shop?

smackover guy calls me about once a year.. deb hasn't killed him yet

john
various toys land sea & air...

sturd....@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 3:09:44 PM7/2/20
john asks:

> hey mike s are there any bars open up by you or do i just bring a 6pack
> up to your shop?

6 pack to shop is probably better. Name yer date.

Going to do a few laps at Sturd World tonight with the boy. I can't keep him in sight anymore. I'll do three laps (about 35 minutes) at my "fast" pace while he does 3.8 and by the time I have off my boots he'll pull up and say he's doing another. So I'll be on my second beer when he's done.

I plan to start the Gold Star for the first time in a year this weekend. Wish me luck.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

john

Jul 2, 2020, 10:34:48 PM7/2/20
you seemed to like the lighter colored beer while i prefer muddy beer.
Heineken? seems like a half way beer.
Monday & Tuesday is hosed but Wednesday looks promising,
thinking about 3pm. i'll check in with you 1st of the week
john--
"I stand corrected!" Said the man in the orthopedic shoes.

sturd....@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 11:09:56 AM7/3/20
john posits:

> you seemed to like the lighter colored beer while i prefer muddy beer.
> Heineken? seems like a half way beer.

Nein. I like thick beer too. But if it's free, I like any beer.

john

Jul 3, 2020, 8:25:45 PM7/3/20
i'm sipping an irish beer now. i'll bring that kind unless
i find some sweet baby jesus. or obsidian stout. while on
the way back from the laboratory tuesday.
john

rdnakx250

Jul 8, 2020, 10:46:18 AM7/8/20
Thanks. Im going to have to fix up all my bikes because the prices on the new ones are what new cars used to go for.