took Harley off road (on purpose)

john

Nov 9, 2021, 12:32:27 PM11/9/21
i rode the road king thru the field to the barn for winter
storage, it handled surprisingly well. no airborne
shenanigans, but it went better than i expected.
john
no foot dabs needed

Michael Sturdevant

Nov 11, 2021, 10:21:41 AM11/11/21
john fesses up:

> i rode the road king

Road King. Sheesh. And I'm riding a Honda Helix to work every day.

We've gotten very lame.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

john

Nov 16, 2021, 8:08:05 PM11/16/21
mike:
maybe a set of studded tires for the helix are in order...
i switched the cars/truck over to winter tires this last weekend.
thinking it's gonna be an interesting winter.
we should meet for a beer... or two...
john

Michael Sturdevant

Nov 17, 2021, 11:01:12 AM11/17/21
john suggests:

> we should meet for a beer... or two...

I may be having more time on my hands shortly. Found a buyer. Now he has to raise
the money. Looking good though. Lagerheads won't seem so far anymore.