cr500 dual sport

john

Mar 31, 2021, 11:16:27 AM3/31/21
every spring i get the urge to buy a cr500 and Supermoto the thing...

then i drive to work and see folks driving looking at their phone
instead of the road, sigh.

gasgas ec250 running good, the ttr125 need some carb work.

john

Michael Sturdevant

Mar 31, 2021, 12:26:48 PM3/31/21
john reports:

> gasgas ec250 running good, the ttr125 need some carb work.

I'm doing a 15 year maintenance on my WR250. Cylinder replate and a bunch
of suspension/pivot stuff. Still original crank that has to have 1000 hours on
it.

New garage going up. Insulated, heated, and cooled. My first real 365 day a year
work space. When done the 125 Elsinore is first on list of restorations.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

john

Apr 2, 2021, 9:17:27 PM4/2/21
On 3/31/21 12:26 PM, Michael Sturdevant wrote:
> 125 Elsinore

nice restore project, i plan on getting to my wife's ttr, when i'm done
with the delorean, changing all the fluids this weekend and seeing which
40 year old parts need replacing....
john

john

Apr 11, 2021, 4:23:21 PM4/11/21
40yrold delorean parts are kicking my butt
caliper rebuilds, vac lines everywhere this things
is worse that a norton SU carb monstrosity.

side note i did track down electrical issues on a 69 MGB this weekend
for fun. gosh it was pretty and yes I'm glad the owner left before i got
the urge to get one of those positive earth vehicles...

i think priorities will be shifting towards two wheeled vehicles since
the weather is finally warm in Ohio....

oh gas gas oh gas gas where for out thou oh gas gas

john
misc toys land sea & air