crap i'm that guy now...

john

Jul 19, 2020, 5:21:14 PM7/19/20
i went to the parts store for wipers for the wife's car.... f*&^ing $50
bucks later i have some rubber to clean her windscreen and i was telling
the guy behind the counter who looked 12 years old about getting 2
Dunlop's for my 1976 YZ250 for that and having change for a beer.. what
the h@ll is this country coming to.....
john
shaking rake keep off my lawn you dang-gum-whipper-snappers

The Real Bev

Jul 19, 2020, 5:26:40 PM7/19/20
On 07/19/2020 02:21 PM, john wrote:
> i went to the parts store for wipers for the wife's car.... f*&^ing $50
> bucks later i have some rubber to clean her windscreen and i was telling
> the guy behind the counter who looked 12 years old about getting 2
> Dunlop's for my 1976 YZ250 for that and having change for a beer.. what
> the h@ll is this country coming to.....

You gotta stop that, it marks you as an old fart. Don't ask me how I
know this.

I've bought CARS for less than the last pair of wipers I bought.

--
Cheers, Bev
"As a mortician I always tie the shoelaces of the dead together.