Big trouble in Arches National Park

Brian McGarry

Oct 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/20/00
Who would do such a dastardly thing???
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,205007082,00.html

I"m on the case.

Jim Gary

Oct 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/20/00
Odd how they don't say who or why, but they make a big show about stating
that they know......

--
Jim
Arizona

1981 RM465 (Shogun of the Vintage Evo3 Class)

"Brian McGarry" <sca...@execpc.com> wrote in message

Tim H.

Oct 21, 2000, 2:17:12 AM10/21/00
Must not have been any evil ORV users, then.

Jim DeCicco

Oct 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/21/00
Disgusting.

Jim Gary

Oct 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/21/00
Us "eev-ill" ORV users tend not to do that sort of thing (i.e.: damaging to
environment that we claim to love in an attempt to make some hysterical,
convoluted point about something that we don't even know anything about)

Their reaction would be funny if it didn't get people killed and the rights
of others stripped. And if they were not seeping into every crevice of our
bloated Central Bureaucracy. As they fill it, they make the bureaucracy
bigger so they can fit more of them.

Screw it! I'm going to the State Fair today and win my little Miss Blondie a
stretched out Coke bottle filled with blue and pink sand then we're going to
the bumper cars and cause a fuss till they kick us off.

Śo)

--
Jim
Arizona

1981 RM465 (Shogun of the Vintage Evo3 Class)

Brian McGarry

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

Brian McGarry wrote:

> Who would do such a dastardly thing???
> http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,205007082,00.html
>
> I"m on the case.

More breaking news the on the Arch disaster. Looks like the culprit may
be
an Elitist Eco Wacko.
http://www.ksl.com/dump/news/cc/special/enviro/archfrx.htm

Brian McGarry

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00

Brian McGarry wrote:

I'm still on the case. Looks like this guy likes to work with special
natural light.
http://www.fatali.com/workshops/expeditions.html

David Jones

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:35:59 -0500, Brian McGarry <sca...@execpc.com>
wrote:

From his "Expedition - Additional Info - What to bring" :

"On acceptance of application, we will send you a detailed list of
suggestions of what to bring. "

I imagine that list might include:

1) Box of matches or Bic lighters (bring several, there's lots of rock
out there)

2) Oily combustible liquids (1 gal/day)

<G>

David Y2KTM2E
Email djo...@lsidaho.com
The Very Unofficial RMD Homepage:
http://www.cyberhighway.net/~djones/

DirtCrashr

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
>>I'm still on the case. Looks like this guy likes to work with special
>>natural light.
>> http://www.fatali.com/workshops/expeditions.html

I like big-format photography, so does Mike W. for that matter - but among many
photo-weenies it's a "my thingie is bigger" infatuation with power and size...

One is even called "Wall of Flame"...

http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio3/ld8.html

-k '97ktm300mxc '95Cb1000
D-36, BRC, CORVA, COHVCO, HHORA, & AMA

MX400 Pilot

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
In article <20001024125559...@ng-fi1.aol.com>,

dirtc...@aol.comNoGore (DirtCrashr) wrote:
> >>I'm still on the case. Looks like this guy likes to work with
special
> >>natural light.
> >> http://www.fatali.com/workshops/expeditions.html
>
> I like big-format photography, so does Mike W. for that matter - but
among many
> photo-weenies it's a "my thingie is bigger" infatuation with power
and size...

> One is even called "Wall of Flame"...

Yeah, and the one named "Flaming Arch" !!

http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio5/sc3.html

> http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio3/ld8.html
>
> -k '97ktm300mxc '95Cb1000
> D-36, BRC, CORVA, COHVCO, HHORA, & AMA

--
Scot
2001 Cannondale MX400

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

DirtCrashr

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
>> One is even called "Wall of Flame"...
>>

>Yeah, and the one named "Flaming Arch" !!
>
>http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio5/sc3.html

Those photo-names...the big format camera and the neo-romantic luminist names,
like some fringe-jacketed western Sundance-sensitive new-age Bridges of Madison
County Taos photo-abenteuer eco-dildo crystal and dream -catcher wearing "come
into my sweat lodge, baby" type with the suede-shit unbuttoned to the navel.

Sheesh it's just embarrassing.

Scott L.

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
Obviously there is a problem here.

All photographers should be restricted to paved roads and campgrounds with
(large) fire pits. Not all photographers are a problem, but it only takes
one with their high powered primitive lighting equipment (Box of diamond
matches and a gallon of regular unleaded from Maverick) to cause
irreparable harm to our precious natural resources. If only one incident
like this can be prevented, it justifies keeping all photographers out of
the area. Call your friends and have them write their congressman
demanding that action be taken immediately.

That is all.

Scott L.

Chris

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
DirtCrashr wrote:

> Those photo-names...the big format camera and the neo-romantic luminist names,
> like some fringe-jacketed western Sundance-sensitive new-age Bridges of Madison
> County Taos photo-abenteuer eco-dildo crystal and dream -catcher wearing "come
> into my sweat lodge, baby" type with the suede-shit unbuttoned to the navel.
>
> Sheesh it's just embarrassing.
>
> -k '97ktm300mxc '95Cb1000
> D-36, BRC, CORVA, COHVCO, HHORA, & AMA

LOL That was great! More please...

Chris
99WR400F

Brian McGarry

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00

DirtCrashr wrote:

> >> One is even called "Wall of Flame"...
> >>

> >Yeah, and the one named "Flaming Arch" !!
> >
> >http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio5/sc3.html
>

> Those photo-names...the big format camera and the neo-romantic luminist names,
> like some fringe-jacketed western Sundance-sensitive new-age Bridges of Madison
> County Taos photo-abenteuer eco-dildo crystal and dream -catcher wearing "come
> into my sweat lodge, baby" type with the suede-shit unbuttoned to the navel.
>
> Sheesh it's just embarrassing.

Wow Keith, as junkie readers of RMD are maybe aware, I've been seeking a career
change. My attempts at being Eric Gorrs' shop boy/phone answer'er or
being a professional Notary Public are two of my latest failures.
Being a professional newsgroup troll, while fun, doesn't pay the bills.
Keith, you have given me a sure fire money making, career change idea.
I'm now a professional 'Dirt Bike Naturalist Landscape Photographer'.
In the pass, I've used those little disposable cameras that produce marginal
results, even under ideal sunlight conditions. The sun just doesn't allow
the flexibility to properly light up a photograph. Many photographers have
spent countless hours waiting for just that right moment of time,
the so called 'magic hour' before the sunsets. That special twilight hour.
Professional Photographers spent 10,000s of dollars purchasing special equipment to
allow them to photograph during the low light 'magic hour'. Learning
how to set all the dials, lens, f stops, depth of fields, developing techniques
etc., is another lifetime of work. Above all that is, the one basic truth of
good photography, picking the right location or subject content.
Many of us have experienced the most breath taking panoramic views and natural
scenery.
We get out our little point and shoot cameras and are usually disappointed
when the pictures are developed. I now know the secret of good Landscape
photography, Artificial light........
Do any of you oil experts know, the light spectroscopy of different two stoke oils?

I would like a two stroke oil that changes the orange light given off from burning
gasoline, to a more natural green and blue.

DirtCrashr

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
>I would like a two stroke oil that changes the orange light given off from
>burning
>gasoline, to a more natural green and blue.

No more KTM's? It's Kawasaki Green or Yamaha Blue now? :-)

Brian McGarry

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
Excellent Scott L, We may have to use our dirt bikes, to seek out
Michael Fatali prior gasoline flamed enhanced landscape photo shoot
sites. This elitist eco hypocrite photographer should be exposed to all his
arm chair Sierra club type customers. I bet there's are evidence all over the
southwest of his flame jobs.

Look at http://www.fatali.com/gallery/folio5/sc3.html
closely. In the mid upper right quadrant of the picture is the natural
blue ski. I'm no photo expert but the color contrast seems odd.
Is Fatali is a photo pyro expert.???

Anyone got anymore infomation on Fatali???

Jim Hall

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
Brian McGarry <sca...@execpc.com> wrote:

>Wow Keith, as junkie readers of RMD are maybe aware, I've been seeking a career
>change. My attempts at being Eric Gorrs' shop boy/phone answer'er or
>being a professional Notary Public are two of my latest failures.
>Being a professional newsgroup troll, while fun, doesn't pay the bills.
>Keith, you have given me a sure fire money making, career change idea.
>I'm now a professional 'Dirt Bike Naturalist Landscape Photographer'.

Kewl idea! I suggest that you contact topgu...@aol.com for little
professional tips and how-tos. Soon you will be able not only to have
your own web page with cheezy action photographs, but you too can
score big with older women, as well as make new friends in the gay and
Latino community....

>We get out our little point and shoot cameras and are usually disappointed
>when the pictures are developed. I now know the secret of good Landscape
>photography, Artificial light........
>Do any of you oil experts know, the light spectroscopy of different two stoke oils?
>

>I would like a two stroke oil that changes the orange light given off from burning
>gasoline, to a more natural green and blue.

When you see Orange Light, you are seeing a Little Bit of Heaven.
Changing Orange Light to green and blue is akin to that artist who
takes a perfectly good picture of the Madonna, and slings elephant
dung at her...

Jim Hall
'00 520 EXC
'98 380 EXC (FOR SALE) and others
turning Money into Noise...

Thank you Big Joe's Cycle; Plateau Engineering

IRKurt

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
In article <n04evsciesraeukfh...@4ax.com>, Jim Hall
<jdh...@plateau.com> writes:

>When you see Orange Light, you are seeing a Little Bit of Heaven.
>Changing Orange Light to green and blue is akin to that artist who
>takes a perfectly good picture of the Madonna, and slings elephant
>dung at her...
>

>Jim Hall
>'00 520 EXC
>'98 380 EXC (FOR SALE) and others
>turning Money into Noise...

LoL! An artful diss. Gotta like it. Well done, Jim.

Kurt
99 KX250