Ft. Hood ATV/Motorcycle Park (Area 111) recent closure

rdharris01

Dec 18, 2023, 11:14:07 AM12/18/23
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in this group previously rode at the Ft. Hood ATV Park? It was recently closed, reportedly due the ammunitions storage facility being located too close. It is being said that a search for a new site will occur. No timeline has been mentioned, however.

I am working on a letter to ask for consideration to expedite the site selection process, and would appreciate hearing from anyone with history about the site, or who might also consider sending a letter of their own. If there is interest, I will provide the address. Thanks.