Just a test

The Real Bev

Dec 15, 2020, 5:58:16 PM12/15/20
I'm having difficulty with gmail...

--
Cheers,Bev
"It is a matter of regret that many low, mean suspicions
turn out to be well-founded." -- Edgar Watson Howe

The Real Bev

Dec 15, 2020, 5:59:11 PM12/15/20
On 12/15/2020 02:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> I'm having difficulty with gmail...

OK, it's a google problem...

Anybody do anything interesting recently?

john

Dec 16, 2020, 12:19:51 PM12/16/20
On 12/15/2020 5:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> I'm having difficulty with gmail...

gmail is usually just as reliable as the Borg.
John
wife asked what to do with this left
over bacon, I've never heard of that
kind of bacon. is it new?

john

Dec 16, 2020, 12:23:22 PM12/16/20
On 12/15/2020 5:59 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 12/15/2020 02:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> I'm having difficulty with gmail...
>
> OK, it's a google problem...
>
> Anybody do anything interesting recently?

i lit some snow on fire for the fun of it.
got rid of some flammable liquids and cleared
out a part of the turnaround all i one easy step

The Real Bev

Dec 16, 2020, 2:30:45 PM12/16/20
I don't suppose you made a video...

Mail is back to normal, but google earth is still refusing to
authenticate me. It's really bothersome that I'm so dependent on a
single company. I have other non-google email accounts, but Thunderbird
doesn't make it easy to choose a different smtp server for each account.

Charles? Are you still here? I know you spit on facebook...

--
Cheers, Bev
"I've learned that you can keep puking long

john

Dec 21, 2020, 7:59:41 PM12/21/20
On 12/16/2020 2:30 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 12/16/2020 09:23 AM, john wrote:
>> out a part of the turnaround all i one easy step
>
> I don't suppose you made a video...

last time i tried to video the device it gave some Vietnam vet nightmares

XR650L_Dave

Dec 23, 2020, 5:23:35 PM12/23/20
got a cat and a 77 gold wing. that's about it for excitement.

The Real Bev

Dec 23, 2020, 5:55:38 PM12/23/20
On 12/23/2020 02:23 PM, XR650L_Dave wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, bashl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 12/15/2020 02:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> > I'm having difficulty with gmail...
>> OK, it's a google problem...
>>
>> Anybody do anything interesting recently?

> got a cat and a 77 gold wing. that's about it for excitement.

We've got a '78. Haven't even started it for a LOOOOOONG time :-(

High point of the year: I just got a new stove.

--
Cheers, Bev
Will give investment advice for food.

john

Dec 27, 2020, 8:57:45 PM12/27/20
On 12/23/20 5:55 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 12/23/2020 02:23 PM, XR650L_Dave wrote:
>> On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, bashl...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>> OK, it's a google problem...
>>>
>>> Anybody do anything interesting recently?
>
>>   got a cat and a 77 gold wing. that's about it for excitement.
>
> We've got a '78.  Haven't even started it for a LOOOOOONG time :-(
>
> High point of the year:  I just got a new stove.

did you do the gold wing to VW single carburetor conversion yet?
one of my long time friends <50+ yrs> did this to his wing and loves it.
john
good god it seems a harley is about to join the herd of toys,
what was i thinking letting my daughter catch the riding bug...

The Real Bev

Dec 28, 2020, 12:32:31 AM12/28/20
On 12/27/2020 05:57 PM, john wrote:
> On 12/23/20 5:55 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> On 12/23/2020 02:23 PM, XR650L_Dave wrote:

>>> got a cat and a 77 gold wing. that's about it for excitement.
>>
>> We've got a '78. Haven't even started it for a LOOOOOONG time :-(
>>
>> High point of the year: I just got a new stove.
>>

> did you do the gold wing to VW single carburetor conversion yet?
> one of my long time friends <50+ yrs> did this to his wing and loves it.

No, he just put better shocks on it. We rode it up to Berkeley, across
to Yosemite and back home. We also put it on a trailer and rode it
around Utah. A couple more short trips and that was it. Same with my
Suzuki GS550. Real shame.

--
Cheers, Bev
I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those

Michael Sturdevant

Dec 31, 2020, 11:36:51 AM12/31/20
john confesses:

> good god it seems a harley is about to join the herd of toys,
> what was i thinking letting my daughter catch the riding bug...

The street 750 has a totally sweet motor but the ergos suck crank. What is she getting?

Go fast.Take chances.
Mike S.

john

Jan 4, 2021, 3:37:06 PMJan 4