Facebook fails us!

The Real Bev

Oct 4, 2021, 1:51:44 PM10/4/21
Punishment for abandoning the REAL RMD!

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.

john

Oct 5, 2021, 9:49:40 AM10/5/21
On 10/4/2021 1:51 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Punishment for abandoning the REAL RMD!

hey bev
no zucking zuck way, i didn't even notice it was down until the radio
told me this morning.

i'm doing more street than dirt riding, sigh
only put about 2 hours on the gas gas this year.
john
various toys land sea & air

Michael Sturdevant

Oct 5, 2021, 10:38:33 AM10/5/21
john laments:

> i'm doing more street than dirt riding, sigh
> only put about 2 hours on the gas gas this year.

I've done more street riding this year than in a long time thanks to a 1993 Honda Helix
my buddy Joey Oden left when he passed. I still have more hours on dirt but the back and
forth to work thing is now a scooter ride.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

The Real Bev

Oct 5, 2021, 12:43:11 PM10/5/21
I envy you both. At this point both my back and my balance are suspect,
although I'm not ready to hang up my skis yet.

The one advantage FB offers is the ability to post to ALL your friends
at one time. Our on-line life was definitely better when we dealt in
words, though.

--
Cheers, Bev
"To prove my love for you, I had these flowers killed. Put them

john

Oct 6, 2021, 9:27:23 PM10/6/21
On 10/5/21 12:43 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 10/05/2021 07:38 AM, Michael Sturdevant wrote:
>> john laments:
>>
>>> i'm doing more street than dirt riding, sigh
>>> only put about 2 hours on the gas gas this year.
>>
>> I've done more street riding this year than in a long time thanks to a
>> 1993 Honda Helix
>> my buddy Joey Oden left when he passed. I still have more hours on
>> dirt but the back and
>> forth to work thing is now a scooter ride.
>
> I envy you both.  At this point both my back and my balance are suspect,
> although I'm not ready to hang up my skis yet.
>
> The one advantage FB offers is the ability to post to ALL your friends
> at one time.  Our on-line life was definitely better when we dealt in
> words, though.

honda helix, oh the moped for grown ups, silly good fun on the cheep,
good for you for enjoying the honda.

my harley has a back rest that i though silly at 1st then decided it was
kind of nice just like those heated seats on newer cars...

ski's, now those things can get me in trouble...never quite mastered the
graceful skid to a stop thing, i just aimed for a soft target to stop

fb, that stuff is messed up, always has been always will be.

|\_/|
/ @ @ \
( > º < )
`>>x<<´