welp it's deer season

john

Oct 13, 2020, 11:54:23 AM10/13/20
Bow season here in ohio, and i hate to rile up the critters with a noisy
two stroke, thinking about repacking the muffler. any tips on how to
easily clean out the spoouuge? easy off oven cleaner??
John
99 gasgas ec250

XR650L_Dave

Oct 13, 2020, 2:16:40 PM10/13/20
If it wasn't aluminum you could just throw it in the fireplace.

john

Oct 15, 2020, 11:02:01 AM10/15/20
hmm might try the big weed burning torch. (what's the worst that could
happen?)
john

Michael Sturdevant

Oct 16, 2020, 12:39:15 PM10/16/20
john surmises:

> hmm might try the big weed burning torch. (what's the worst that could
> happen?)

Catching the spooge on fire and letting it burn off works pretty good actually. Just be aware you're going to create a LOT of smoke.

We already chased a couple folks off our property with a ride by. One fella put his stand back up (we had taken down weeks ago) and he got a stern talking to. Claimed to have permission from the landowner. Since that's me I set him straight.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.