Lithium battery ttr125

john

May 4, 2020, 1:09:39 PM5/4/20
the old lead acid battery in the wife's TTR-125LE is weak...
anyone here use Lithium batteries in dirt bikes,
how do you like them or not....
john

sturd....@gmail.com

May 5, 2020, 9:58:51 AM5/5/20
john queries:

> the old lead acid battery in the wife's TTR-125LE is weak...
> anyone here use Lithium batteries in dirt bikes,
> how do you like them or not....

One in my KTM450 is awesome. Best part is that if you leave it
for weeks, the battery doesn't self discharge. Hit the button for a
couple cranks (warms the battery), wait 5 seconds, hit again and it
starts right up. Down side is that if you try to use a standard
charger you'll destroy the battery. You need a special Li one.
I destroyed one in my DRz400.

Go fast. Take chances.
Mike S.

john

May 5, 2020, 1:01:09 PM5/5/20
thanks mike, i'll look for one, with proper charger.
john

--
The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s
really in trouble.