Cesaroni motors

Dogukan Topallar

May 12, 2020, 1:05:27 PM5/12/20
Hello,

In the Pro75 6g series, 7455M2150-P and Pro75 6G 8429M2020-P.
In the Pro75 3G series, 3727L1050-P and Pro75 3G 3683L851-P.

we couldn't find detailed technical drawings of their engines and pictures of them being assembled on the internet. We're designing an engine case. The engine will be inside the case. Could you send me technical drawings of the engines and pictures of them assembled?

Ouisie

May 17, 2020, 2:21:04 PM5/17/20
Considering the costs of those powerplants, it seems unlikely that any
commercial manufacturer would ever actually help those who want more
affordable flights.

On the other hand, it's always possible to very carefully measure all
dimensions and get the specs that way.

Now if only it was that easy to get propellant information.

Lower cost launches just might make the difference by putting rockets up
into the sky, rather than only putting them on display.

"Dogukan Topallar" wrote in message