New page called the Arf page started today

Modelairplane

Mar 13, 2004, 12:40:08 PM3/13/04
Today i started a new page called the Arf page
http://home.planet.nl/~vos08757/
On this page i want to make a list of arf planes and Helicopter models
which you can buy at lowest price on a webshop, website or store.
Iff you have a suggestion you send me a e-mail wih a photo and name off the
model and were you buy it and of course for how much.
Ive started this page with some beginner models of Protech
http://www.protech.be
(Pro models, Laser models)

Beav

Mar 13, 2004, 3:38:34 PM3/13/04

"Modelairplane" <patrick...@planet.nl> wrote in message

> Today i started a new page called the Arf page
> http://home.planet.nl/~vos08757/
> On this page i want to make a list of arf planes and Helicopter models
> which you can buy at lowest price on a webshop,

I thought it was because there's only half a page:-)

--
Beav

Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com"
(with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at
www.beavisoriginal.co.uk

Mark Seery

Mar 14, 2004, 5:22:57 AM3/14/04

> Today i started a new page called the Arf page

Selling turbine engines, spare parts, boats and cars ..... Hahahaha

MS