Looking for kitters that do twins!!

1 view

AmOfcProd

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

I am looking for kitters that do twins like the C47 DC3 B25 etc///

Does anyone remember the movie ALWAYS with Richard Dreyfus. Do you
remember which plane he flew, do you know who makes one. No not the PBY
that John Goodman was flying!

I remember someone made one but can't nail it down

Thanks Folks,

Michael Bennett
AMA 341703 - San Fernando Valley Giant Scale Squadron -
IMAA # 20012 Bigger is Better!!! Twins are twice the fun!
hogr...@msn.com or AmOf...@aol.com (Not my account, so, my views are
mine not that of the account owner!)

Mark Kallio

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

amof...@aol.com (AmOfcProd) wrote:

>Thanks Folks,

That was almost too easy. I usually hunt for HOURS trying to find an
old mag in my collection. When I want something, it take 4 hours; when
someone else asks, it'll take 4 minutes..... go figure.

The aircraft in question is a Douglas B-26c Invader. The original
contract to build these planes went to Custom R/C Aircraft. At 1/5
scale these mothers are big! The original article appeared in Model
Airplane News May 1990.

Hope that helps

Mark Kallio
m...@tdl.com
Fremont, CA

Sam and Sonja Sorem

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

I think it was an A-26 invader. Don't know of too many kits, but I've
seen ads in mags for plans. Buy the plans, get some company to cut
the kit.
Sam

Richard Crapp

Sep 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/29/96

In article <52bm1o$v...@news.tdl.com>, Mark Kallio (m...@tdl.com) writes:
>amof...@aol.com (AmOfcProd) wrote:
>
>>I am looking for kitters that do twins like the C47 DC3 B25 etc///

THE AEROPLANE WORKS do kits of all the designs mentioned above and
a few more by Ziroli.

Chuck Gill
2134 Gillbride Road
Martinsvile