animated train signs

DMS

Jun 24, 2020, 6:51:33 PM6/24/20
I would like to share a site that offer the ability to display animated train arrival and departure signs.

https://remotesign.mixmox.com/

In addition to signs that use a Windows PC, the signs can also be produced on tiny screen suitable for installation on model train layouts.

I have installed some in my underground subway to great effect:
https://cabin-layout.mixmox.com/2019/05/working-platform-signs.html

There is now also a sequencer program that can be used to control the signs (over a network) allowing almost any text content to be displayed!