Looking for Publisher Wright Enterprises, Oakhurst CA

smit...@postoffice.pacbell.net

Dec 24, 2000, 7:06:03 PM12/24/00
I have a book published by Wright Enterprises in 1972.
Southern Pacific Company Equipment Circular No. 14
Effective June 2, 1946.

I is complete list of passenger equipment used on SP plus cars from
Eastern roads
added to trains in Chicago.

I would like to scan the book and publish some of pages on the
internet.

I have been trying to locate the publisher through Pac Bell and zip
code, however
I have had no luck.
Does anyone know the publisher or someone connected to them?
Thanks

Rich

smit...@postoffice.pacbell.net

Dec 24, 2000, 7:08:13 PM12/24/00

Trainman

Dec 25, 2000, 3:01:44 AM12/25/00
Try a search for "Monroe Hobby Products"

Ca. 1972, "MHP" Passenger cars were made by Wright, and "Wright" diaphragms
were made by MHP. You figure it out <G>)

Don

--
don.de...@prodigy.net
http://www.geocities.com/don_dellmann

<smit...@postoffice.pacbell.net> wrote in message

mhpr...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 2:15:27 PM10/24/14
this is Richard k wright Jr.that was my father

mhpr...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2014, 2:22:08 PM10/24/14
this is Richard k.wright jrthat was my dad you were looking forhow can I help you

mhp1...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2019, 12:42:15 PM6/24/19
THIS IS RICHARD K WRIGHT JR 775 313 4361