Eishindo T Gauge is Real

jsa...@ecn.ab.ca

Dec 27, 2019, 9:53:38 PM12/27/19
When I heard about T gauge, along with ZZ gauge, on Wikipedia, it appeared that
these were merely abortive attempts at a smaller gauge than Z.

However, I've come across a site, Tgauge.com, that is currently selling Eishindo T
gauge trains. Eishindo itself has a site, but at least the English-language
portion of it doesn't seem to be working properly - it doesn't load images.

Apparently, at least Europeans can buy T gauge trains.

John Savard

larry.fr...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 11:21:11 PM2/18/20
You probably already have a T scale locomotive motor. It’s the thing in your cellphone that makes it vibrate. They put a oval shaped piece of metal on the end of the shaft. Pull that an add a gear head and y’all are in business.

ʎɹɹɐ˥