已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

David B.

未读,
2017年2月17日 17:58:432017/2/17
收件人
Just wondering! :-)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)

(PeteCresswell)

未读,
2017年2月18日 09:40:192017/2/18
收件人
Per David B.:
>Just wondering! :-)

I don't think so. My instance of Agent shows fewer than 20 posts going
back to 2010... and the most recent post was on 3/7/2016.
--
Pete Cresswell

Ant

未读,
2017年2月18日 17:13:212017/2/18
收件人
David B. <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid> wrote:
> Just wondering! :-)

I am, but it is a mostly inactive newsgroup. Do lots of people still use
iPods? I still have my refurbished 6G nano (Apple recalled iPod Nano
flat tall one that I got from work over a decade ago) and used iPod
Touch 1G (jailbroken with Whited00r v7.1 -- http://www.whited00r.com),
but I rarely use them these days. :P What about the rest of you?
--
Quote of the Week: "Applied mathematics will always need pure
mathematics, just as anteaters will always need ants." --Paul Halmos

David B.

未读,
2017年2月20日 05:26:412017/2/20
收件人
On 18/02/2017 22:13, Ant wrote:
> David B. <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid> wrote:
>> Just wondering! :-)
>
> I am, but it is a mostly inactive newsgroup. Do lots of people still use
> iPods? I still have my refurbished 6G nano (Apple recalled iPod Nano
> flat tall one that I got from work over a decade ago) and used iPod
> Touch 1G (jailbroken with Whited00r v7.1 -- http://www.whited00r.com),
> but I rarely use them these days. :P What about the rest of you?

Hello Ant :-)

I have an iPod 'touch' - it's almost identical to an iPhone5 but without
the telephone facility!

http://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/

I'm pleased to report that following a complete 'reset' I have now
successfully reinstalled all of my music and photos from my 'cloud'
back-up! Phew!
0 个新帖子