TEEN DESERVED POLICE BEATING!!!!

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 10, 2002, 4:30:27ā€ÆPM7/10/02
That latest videotaped "cop beating" incident has got me convinced that the
teen in question being arrested DESERVED exactly what he got. The dumb-shit is
in handcuffs and the police are telling him to be still, yet he is resisting,
and twisting his head, etc. The police gave him warnings and he continued to
play his games. In life, there are consequenses for your actions. Apparantly
nobody taught this kid this concept. So, when he's trying to get up and
twisting his head and yelling and all this other bullshit - the cop that was
hammering him on the side of the head was doing him a favor BY TEACHING HIM A
LESSON THAT HIS DADDY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Gichoke

Jul 10, 2002, 4:49:22ā€ÆPM7/10/02
> drsmi...@aol.com (Doctor F-kin Smith)

> latest videotaped "cop beating" incident has got me convinced that the
>teen in question being arrested DESERVED exactly what he got.

So did Rodney King, but that doesnt matter.They are black, and the leftist
extremists that own the media think that blacks cant be expected to behave
correctly, so nothing they do is their fault.
Gi

Chas

Jul 10, 2002, 5:10:01ā€ÆPM7/10/02
Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:
> .......the cop that was

> hammering him on the side of the head was doing him a favor BY TEACHING HIM A
> LESSON THAT HIS DADDY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Well, there are always enough lessons to go around. The cop, if the
mayor of the city has anything to say about it (and he does) will find
that his teaching cert comes at a cost of never being a cop again.
He'll be fired for brutality, or, at the very least, never see another
promotion. Armed assault on a handcuffed subject is not acceptable
police procedure in a free country, and is only a further example of
the police state into which we're sinking.
I hope that the first day he's not able to flash his buzzer, that he
is pulled over- escalates the situation by not kissing ass
obsequiously and gets a taste of his own medicine. Somebody will tune
him right on up for expecting a cop's privileges when he is nothing
but a common citizen.
Maybe he'll be able to sue them- never know.

--
Chas Clements
casemaker 303-364-0403

hcannon18

Jul 10, 2002, 6:15:25ā€ÆPM7/10/02

"Doctor F-kin Smith" <drsmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Baloney to all - everybody reads too much into simplicity- pure and simple
the guy had a bad hair day and lost his temper. That is all. It will cost
him his job. " Let anger be your enemy." " Qoute from " Okinawan Masters>"

El Queso

Jul 10, 2002, 7:13:12ā€ÆPM7/10/02
The cop involved should be beaten to death. When you beat someone who is
already in control - you demonstrate your inability to maintain
composure. If you can't do that - go flip burgers, don't be a cop. I'll
bet he went home and masturbated thinking about it. The look on that
pig's face as he punched and slammed that guy makes me sick. I hope
someone rapes him.
Queso

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 10, 2002, 7:26:24ā€ÆPM7/10/02
>So did Rodney King, but that doesnt matter.They are black, and the leftist
>extremists that own the media think that blacks cant be expected to behave
>correctly, so nothing they do is their fault.

You are a very wise man to be able to sum up such a complex issue in a
nutshell. I couldn't have said it better myself.

"I just wanna play with my band, are you good enough for me?
Hiya boys I'm the chosen one, can't you fukin' see...?" - SEX PISTOLS

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 10, 2002, 7:28:23ā€ÆPM7/10/02
>Armed assault on a handcuffed subject is not acceptable
>police procedure in a free country, and is only a further example of
>the police state into which we're sinking.

You're beginning to sound like "Liberator"

Jason Steiner

Jul 10, 2002, 7:21:47ā€ÆPM7/10/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:
> Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:
> > .......the cop that was
> > hammering him on the side of the head was doing him a favor BY
> > TEACHING HIM A LESSON THAT HIS DADDY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM IN
> > THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
>
> Well, there are always enough lessons to go around. The cop, if the
> mayor of the city has anything to say about it (and he does) will find
> that his teaching cert comes at a cost of never being a cop again.
> He'll be fired for brutality, or, at the very least, never see another
> promotion. Armed assault on a handcuffed subject is not acceptable
> police procedure in a free country, and is only a further example of
> the police state into which we're sinking.

Y'know Chas, I rather agree with you on this, but there never were
any good old days. Old time cops carried sticks too, even saps, and
they weren't shy about using them if needed to settle someone down.
Honest citizens - and even some crooks - were inclined to give cops
a lot of respect, so they didn't have much to worry about. And most
people figured that if the cops did end up beating someone, they must
have had it coming. A cop getting fired over something like that was
practically unheard of.

In some ways, things have gotten better.

jason

--
Alles, was deine Hand zu tun findet, das tue in deiner Kraft!
Denn es gibt weder Tun noch Berechnung, noch Kenntnis, noch

Coldblood

Jul 10, 2002, 8:44:39ā€ÆPM7/10/02
i bet if this wasnt on film, no one would even have heard of it. thi sshit
happens all the time. make sme want to run out and buy a video recorder
asap.

andrew
"Jason Steiner" <ja...@gaydeceiver.com> wrote in message

Chas

Jul 10, 2002, 9:06:28ā€ÆPM7/10/02
Jason Steiner wrote:
> Y'know Chas, I rather agree with you on this, but there never were
> any good old days.

Old time cops were honest- they only stole what they needed for their
family; only sucked up to the rich and influential; treated everybody
else alike and you could trust them to stay bribed.
Now, they have a military mindset; you're the enemy, and anything they
do to you is justified because they thought of it, and anything they
think up must be right.
Now, they're a political force; fronting off for the drug lords and
corporate thieves- they are more interested in controlling the herd
than weeding out the wrong-os. They consider the Constitution an
impediment, the BoR to be a secret joke between them, and the courts
to be a rubber stamp for cleaning up their gaffes and fuck-ups.
They're more likely dishonest than not; more likely liars and
perjurers than not; more likely to cover-up for a fellow cop than to
step up and police themselves.
They have forged their chains in life- they *are* the stereotype
they've cultivated, and believe that we deserve what we've tolerated
them becoming.

Chas

Jul 10, 2002, 9:08:36ā€ÆPM7/10/02
Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:

> >Armed assault on a handcuffed subject is not acceptable
> >police procedure in a free country, and is only a further example of
> >the police state into which we're sinking.
>
> You're beginning to sound like "Liberator"

Just because he's crazy doesn't mean he doesn't recognize an egg when
he sees it.

Chas

Jul 10, 2002, 9:21:09ā€ÆPM7/10/02
Airkings wrote:
> Would you feel differently if you knew that the kid had wildly struggled
> before the portion of video shown? And that he had cursed and spit at the
> officers? Would that change your opinion?

About being assaulted with a deadly weapon while handcuffed at the
mercy of multiple police officers?
Nah not much.
The police are not in the business of punishing people- not their job,
not their right, not in their job description. Cops like that are one
of the two reasons that people don't like cops- the other reason is
that after they brutalize someone, they generally lie about it. If you
can't trust a cop, you can't trust anyone- if they'll lie in one
thing, they'll lie in two. If they'll brutalize you while you're
helpless except to spit or holler at them, they'll do it to you for
fun if the time is right.

> In my view, some people insist on learning the hard way.

Yeah- it's going to cost the cop his career, and maybe a good long
prison term for assault with a deadly weapon on a helpless man. With
any luck, he'll be one of those 75,000 rapes per night his brother
officers tolerate in their charges. It wouldn't surprise me if he had
people waiting for him with big broad smiles on their faces- split
evenly between former cops and former objects of the exercise.

kalis

Jul 10, 2002, 11:13:40ā€ÆPM7/10/02
"hcannon18" <hcan...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<1m2X8.81945$DB.23...@news1.east.cox.net>...

<g> Herb, how we all rely on you to keep the tiller straight.
Nice work.<g>

Mike

Hedgehogey

Jul 10, 2002, 11:18:28ā€ÆPM7/10/02
<Snip>

Fucking pigs. Where can I get a copy of the videotape?
Hedge

Man is quite insane. He would not know how to make a maggot yet invents gods by
the dozens.-Montaigne

Wilson hussars real identity is revealed: Clan wolverine!-guy on rgm

Tv is more alluring than thinking-Rich

Grappler240

Jul 11, 2002, 1:46:50ā€ÆAM7/11/02
I don't know the whole story, and that is a big concession...

but...

if all he did was resist a little and the cop slammed him and then punched him
in the face, that was not cool. the slam was one thing. I do that sometimes
if they won't calm down and stop kicking me or whatever. it generally just
gets their attention, doesn't hurt them at all. The punch was followed by
fingers going into the kids mouth on the tape. It looked like they may have
been trying to get some dope out of his mouth before he swallowed it. if that
is the case, the punch may have been warranted. But, as a general rule, it
aint cool to punch a cuffed suspect for "mouthing" you.

However, and I stand my this all the way:

If you fuckin spit on me for ANY reason, I am gonna beat your motherfuckin ass
like there aint no tomorrow. I can find another job, but you aint givin me
some fucking disease.

that is just how I feel. don't spit on people. it aint cool.

my policy is to be as cool to people as they will allow. I cut a lot of
breaks, and generally am good at making even arrested people laugh at my jokes.

but when it comes time to NOT be cool, play time is over. If we have to fight
you will lose. I have to win. winning means that I get to see my little girl
again. I don't lose. period. I can't. never have, and don't plan on
starting anytime soon. cops who lose fights on duty are generally either dead
or medically retired.

but, like I said, I don't know the whole story. and I have certain rules,
which includes a rule that I don't, generally, hit cuffed people (unless they
spit) and that I don't fight anyone who submits or stops resisting. When they
stop, I stop. At least until they start again, which some do. I havve never
in 5 years caused an injury. I hope I never do unnecesarily(sp?).

later,

Grappler240

ps- for the record, on SWAT raids and such, the level ov violence is WAY above
normal patrol operations. nature of the beast, can't be helped. they get one
"get down" and then I start muzzle punching em with my MP5. gotta be done. no
ifs, ands, or buts. go down or we put you down and then dogpile you into
acquiessence.

"You can carve it on a bowling pin and cram it,for all I care."
-Gichoke

Dave Murray

Jul 11, 2002, 2:08:25ā€ÆAM7/11/02
> Would you feel differently if you knew that the kid had wildly struggled
> before the portion of video shown? And that he had cursed and spit at the
> officers? Would that change your opinion?

Well, the only part that I saw was a guy who was down, and passive, getting
bludgeoned for a bit too long to be justifiable. I try to give the man the
benefit of the doubt, but when I imagine myself getting fucked up while down
like that--that shit wasn't right, no way around it.

> In my view, some people insist on learning the hard way.

In this case, some cops that must have not owned a TV in the days of RK.

Peace,
Dave

hcannon18

Jul 11, 2002, 8:24:54ā€ÆAM7/11/02

"Grappler240" <grapp...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message
> Understandable. The cops I know will tell you they are not going home in a
body bag.

Chas

Jul 11, 2002, 11:59:24ā€ÆAM7/11/02
Airkings wrote:
> Nice attitude towards cops. Been on the wrong side of the law too many
> times?

Everywhere is the wrong side unless you're a cop or one of their
masters.
Why are you an apologist for crooked/brutal/untrustworthy cops?

Chas

Jul 11, 2002, 12:09:30ā€ÆPM7/11/02
Grappler240 wrote:

> I don't know the whole story, and that is a big concession...

The story is becoming more clear.
The police accosted the man over expired license plates whilst stopped
at a gas station.
The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled "perpetrator" watched as the
aggression escalated on the part of the cops- he said something
(protected speech says the SCOTUS) and the cops dropped on him. As it
become more fractious, he thrashed in response to the assault, spit
and cursed when he could do nothing else, and got beaten like an adult
when they had him cuffed already- purely a revenge beating on a minor.
While it's not as bad as the Modesto SWAT Training Sgt. who shotgunned
an 11 yr. old to death, it's part and parcel of the same idea/mindset.

and drain deez nuts

Jul 11, 2002, 1:12:03ā€ÆPM7/11/02
>It looked like they may have
>been trying to get some dope out of his mouth before he swallowed it.

Yeah, right, sure they were. You punch dope out of mouths all the time, that's
the way to recover it.

> But, as a general rule, it
>aint cool to punch a cuffed suspect for "mouthing" you.

A "general rule"? If they had let the little nigger go and it was a fair
asswhipping, I'da had no problem with it.

But, they beat cuffed people all the fucking time; it is damned near a regular
occurrence. There was some white kid a few years back who didn't hit NOONE,
didn't spit, didn't NOTHING, and some cop he just ran from in a car decided to
mount him when he was face down and cuffed and punch his ass in the ribs. Made
no real headlines. The fellow cops HID the freaking tape from the squad car,
you know, those cameras WE paid for to "make everyone safer." Yeah, when it
catches onetime on there beating cuffed people, the tapes vanish.

Cops are liars, thugs, and criminals. If it ain't them, it's guys they know
and do shit about.

>If you fuckin spit on me for ANY reason, I am gonna beat your motherfuckin
>ass
>like there aint no tomorrow.

Whatever. You're a poster child for the type of person who should not be a
police officer.

We, as a society, have somehow convinced ourselves that we need assholes like
YOU as our cops, the most violent, abusive, and aggressive people should be the
police, "cuz it's a war out there." Whatthefuckever.

>but when it comes time to NOT be cool, play time is over. If we have to
>fight
>you will lose. I have to win. winning means that I get to see my little
>girl
>again.

Oh gee, the bunker mentality again, the war mentality.

So, when it's time to not be cool to a guy in cuffs, you've gotta beat him,
right?

>generally, hit cuffed people (unless they
>spit) and that I don't fight anyone who submits or stops resisting. When
>they
>stop, I stop. At least until they start again, which some do. I havve never
>in 5 years caused an injury. I hope I never do unnecesarily(sp?).
>
>later,
>
>Grappler240
>
>ps- for the record, on SWAT raids and such, the level ov violence is WAY
>above
>normal patrol operations. nature of the beast, can't be helped. they get
>one
>"get down" and then I start muzzle punching em with my MP5. gotta be done.
>no
>ifs, ands, or buts. go down or we put you down and then dogpile you into
>acquiessence.

Boy, that's neat, the stormtrooper act.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 11, 2002, 1:13:22ā€ÆPM7/11/02
>> Understandable. The cops I know will tell you they are not going home in a
>body bag.

Yeah, cuz, as we ALL know "it's a war out there." Kill or be killed. It's you
or him.

How many fucking times in the last YEAR has anyone on a no-knock shot it out
with the cops and actually killed one of them? DID it happen, even once?

Gee, how did society ever survive without stormtrooper paramilitary police
forces?

Trav

Chas

Jul 11, 2002, 1:32:26ā€ÆPM7/11/02
and drain deez nuts wrote:

> >ps- for the record, on SWAT raids and such, the level ov violence is WAY
> >above
> >normal patrol operations.
> Boy, that's neat, the stormtrooper act.

In Denver, after the Mena killing and several other *big* mistrakes by
the SWATzi's, they started doing a necessity review before assigning
missions to them at all. The incidence of usage dropped almost 80% and
now they're thinking of disbanding most of the Teams as being useless
and dangerous. In one of the Metro Denver counties, they're run out of
money to pay for the damages caused by police incompetence and
disregard for the Law- there having been so many judgments against the
Police/Sheriff's Departments. In Denver proper, they are going to cut
the SWAT commitment by 60% by all indications.
SWATzi's are inappropriate for about 80% of their tasking, and they're
going to fall by the wayside except for fewer, more isolated
jurisdictions. As it becomes less possible to steal under the civil
forfeiture laws, as they are modified or discarded entirely, there
won't be the lavish funding for them and fewer damages to pay off.
Good riddance.

YoJimbo

Jul 11, 2002, 5:02:33ā€ÆPM7/11/02
In article <3D2DC0D3...@attbi.com>, gryp...@attbi.com says...

>and drain deez nuts wrote:
>> >ps- for the record, on SWAT raids and such, the level ov violence is WAY
>> >above
>> >normal patrol operations.
>> Boy, that's neat, the stormtrooper act.
>
>In Denver, after the Mena killing and several other *big* mistrakes by
>the SWATzi's, they started doing a necessity review before assigning
>missions to them at all. The incidence of usage dropped almost 80% and
>now they're thinking of disbanding most of the Teams as being useless
>and dangerous. In one of the Metro Denver counties, they're run out of
>money to pay for the damages caused by police incompetence and
>disregard for the Law- there having been so many judgments against the
>Police/Sheriff's Departments. In Denver proper, they are going to cut
>the SWAT commitment by 60% by all indications.
>SWATzi's are inappropriate for about 80% of their tasking, and they're
>going to fall by the wayside except for fewer, more isolated
>jurisdictions. As it becomes less possible to steal under the civil
>forfeiture laws, as they are modified or discarded entirely, there
>won't be the lavish funding for them and fewer damages to pay off.
>Good riddance.

I agree, this SWAT crap seems unbelievably haphazard. What you've got
are a bunch of wonnabe "elite warriors" (they watch military
videos and hope someday they'll be like that as soon as the fried chicken
diet ends) with all the attitude and machismo and little of the control and
discipline.

It makes for an aggressive team, neat-o "seminar" training and big toys,
but gee, I don't think Joe Citizen is very happy with the judgement mistakes
that seem to happen all too frequently.
I think these guys should stop envisioning themselves as "elite warriors"
and make it "Soldier of Fortune mag reader" warriors. :-)
That's about right here.

JS

Chas

Jul 11, 2002, 6:37:04ā€ÆPM7/11/02
YoJimbo wrote:

> I agree, this SWAT crap seems unbelievably haphazard. What you've got
> are a bunch of wonnabe "elite warriors"

The *really* scary ones are the former SF troopies that still think
they're under military rules of engagement- they take on a wartime
mindset in an essentially civilian situation. Their willingness to use
deadly force *instantly*; their perception of the people at the hit;
their casual destruction of property- they think they're in Bosnia.
Happily, they are self-destructing as we speak.

Stephen Horgan

Jul 11, 2002, 7:13:08ā€ÆPM7/11/02
"Doctor F-kin Smith" <drsmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Nope, it is simply not necessary to hit a handcuffed boy to make him be
still. That is what joint locks are for, and there are a number of excellent
wrist locks that can be improved if the victim is in handcuffs. Point of
interest, were they rigid or chain-linked cuffs? Here in the UK the police
use rigid cuffs, which give additional leverage and control to a handcuffed
suspect.

--
Stephen Horgan, Basildon, Essex, England

"intelligent people will tend to overvalue intelligence"
Hayek

Jason Steiner

Jul 11, 2002, 8:01:37ā€ÆPM7/11/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:
> Grappler240 wrote:
> >
> > I don't know the whole story, and that is a big concession...
>
> The story is becoming more clear.
> The police accosted the man over expired license plates whilst stopped
> at a gas station.
> The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled "perpetrator" watched as the
> aggression escalated on the part of the cops- he said something
> (protected speech says the SCOTUS) and the cops dropped on him. As it
> become more fractious, he thrashed in response to the assault, spit
> and cursed when he could do nothing else, and got beaten like an adult
> when they had him cuffed already- purely a revenge beating on a minor.

I think this falls into the same felony stupid category as throwing
rocks at men with machineguns. The cops may well have been wrong to
beat him, but he still had it coming, just on general principles.

If some cops want to give up their careers to give a punk-ass kid a
thrashing on videotape, I've got just one thing to say.

"Large popcorn, Junior Mints, and a large Cherry Coke, please."

Grappler240

Jul 11, 2002, 8:58:42ā€ÆPM7/11/02
>Boy, that's neat, the stormtrooper act.
>
>Trav

i would rather be the worst rogue cop in the world than a scumbag lawyer any
day, slimebag.

i would like to see you get spit on in your face and stand there and take it.

and further, when you decide to grow some balls, and stop being a chicken shit,
and go and kick in a door where you KNOW there are guns and you know they will
most likely fight rather than go back to prison, you can run your fucking pie
hole about storm trooper tactics. But you never will you goddamned piece of
shit gutless turd.

as a matter of fact, modern swat tactics were invented and implemented as a
result of dead cops. It is an unfortumate neccesity of the modern era. If it
could be done away with because it were no longer needed, and i never had to do
it again i would say "peachy" and do something else. But it has to be done,
and punk little bitches like you don't have the guts to do it, so people like
me willingly walk into the mouth of the dragon whenever we are needed to in the
interest of peace.

It aint always fun, but it is always neccesary.

fuck off and die, cocksucker.

but, if you were taken hostage in my jurisdiction, I would come and get your
stupid ass out safe and sound, even if it meant tremendous personal risk (which
it always does, by definition), like I have so many times before. Even if you
are a dirtbag lawyer.

Grappler240

Grappler240

Jul 11, 2002, 9:01:15ā€ÆPM7/11/02
>Good riddance.

i hope you or someone close to you gets taken hostage some day and the only
people you can call are some untrained over-the-hill donut eating patrol pukes.
then you would sing a different tune, expecially if your little girl (or
little boy if you have no daughters) were in there with a gun to her head.

but, if it were my jurisdiction, i would go in and die for her without
arguement.

even for you, chas.

Coldblood

Jul 11, 2002, 9:19:04ā€ÆPM7/11/02
dont beat around the bush, tell him how you really feel.

andrew

"Grappler240" <grapp...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

Bassettguy2020

Jul 11, 2002, 10:20:46ā€ÆPM7/11/02
Oh, why don't you dry up and blow away?

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:13:47ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Airkings wrote:
> I'm an apologist for the 99.9% of cops who are right. Defect rates of 1 or
> 2% can be found in any field.

Your ingenuousness is charming, but ill advised.
And, few other professions are issued a pistol and a get out of jail
free card. The ramifications of a rogue cop, much less a commonly
corrupt one, or even one who tolerates it in his brother officers, is
*extreme*.
Testilying is *so* common amongst cops, that even DA's skew towards
disbelief of them. Tests of cops' veracity are almost uniformly passed
up by any other members of the legal profession. The presupposition
that a cop is honest is disingenuous at best; foolish at the very
least. Cops are forgiven small thefts, small displays of dishonesty,
because the training is so expensive. Better to tolerate the thug you
have than to train another and get the same thing in any case.
In Denver, they just caught the PD acting as a political arm-
assembling dossiers on political activists as if they were criminal.
They lied about them, lied about lying, lied about the lies they told
about the lies they told.
And it's not the first time: JeffCo Sheriff's Department (the
Columbine massacre) lied so much that even their administrators
couldn't keep a straight face when John Stone told his whoppers.
And it is a hell of a lot more than 1-2%; lots and lots more.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:32:01ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:
> i hope you or someone close to you gets taken hostage some day

Well; thanks.
I hope you live to be a hundred; with chronic explosive diarrhea.

> and the only
> people you can call are some untrained over-the-hill donut eating patrol pukes.

That would be your 'brothers-in-blue', yes?

> then you would sing a different tune, expecially if your little girl (or
> little boy if you have no daughters) were in there with a gun to her head.

Maybe you'll be asleep in bed some night, when the SWATzi's break into
your home on a perjured warrant, and the wrong house at that, and kill
you as you awaken. Or one of your boys gets shotgunned by a Training
Officer because a dog noses his hand. Or your 72 yr. old mom gets
overrun in her home on another perjured warrant, and another wrong
house- and it was the second instance of perjury by this same officer-
who is still on duty.
In Denver, they figured out that almost 85% of SWAT incidents were
outside their mission statement and were causing far more problems
than warranted- they'll get rid of 60% of them; back to the donut
patrol, I guess.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:43:43ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Jason Steiner wrote:
> I think this falls into the same felony stupid category as throwing
> rocks at men with machineguns. The cops may well have been wrong to
> beat him, but he still had it coming, just on general principles.

They accosted his Dad over expired plates- nothing criminal, just an
excuse to fuck with him. The lad said something; the cops said
something else and the fight started.
Who's fault?
The assholes that made a scene over some sorry old expired plates; a
civil licensing fee.
They could have sent him a letter.

> If some cops want to give up their careers to give a punk-ass kid a
> thrashing on videotape, I've got just one thing to say.

The 16 year old kid is developmentally disabled- no criminal nothing-
He was probably saying something like; hey, leave my Dad alone.

> "Large popcorn, Junior Mints, and a large Cherry Coke, please."

I guess you haven't had enough pain in your life to appreciate what
happened to them.
Seems to be a thread with you.
But, cheer up; maybe your plates will expire next time; or a tail
light out; or a simple mistake- hell, a good tune up never hurt
anybody, good for the soul.
Remember that while you heal.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:21:42ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled

Don't you dare throw a fuckin' PC term at me and expect to be taken seriously.
They need to come out and say what they mean. Is the kid RETARDED?? THEN THEY
NEED TO SAY IT. "Developmentaly Disabled" is a politically correct smokescreen
THAT MEANS NOTHING. Like "learning disabled" - MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It is
a VAGUE TERM THAT THE LIBERALS CAN USE TO DESCRIBE ANYTHING THEY WANT. Can I
get an A-men???!

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:24:33ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>If some cops want to give up their careers to give a punk-ass kid a
>thrashing on videotape, I've got just one thing to say.
>
>"Large popcorn, Junior Mints, and a large Cherry Coke, please."

UPDATE: The police have ARRESTED THE MAN WHO ACTUALLY VIDEOTAPED THIS!!! -
Kinda SPOOKY, huh??? How much do you want to bet that had he not videotaped the
beating, that he would not have been arrested? (warrants). The Po-lice, they be
boldy, brazenly, blatantly flexin' thier power...

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:25:36ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>They accosted his Dad over expired plates- nothing criminal, just an
>excuse to fuck with him. The lad said something; the cops said
>something else and the fight started.
>Who's fault?
>The assholes that made a scene over some sorry old expired plates; a
>civil licensing fee.
>They could have sent him a letter.

BULLSHIT. Everyone gets stopped over expired tags - AND RIGHTFULLY SO!!!!

"I just wanna play with my band, are you good enough for me?
Hiya boys I'm the chosen one, can't you fukin' see...?" - SEX PISTOLS

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:26:36ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>maybe your plates will expire next time;

RESPONSABLE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY GET THEM REGISTERED IN TIME.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:30:42ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>and make it "Soldier of Fortune mag reader" warriors. :-)
>That's about right here.
>
>JS

Hey now, SOF is fine literature!!!!

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:32:06ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>The *really* scary ones are the former SF troopies that still think
>they're under military rules of engagement- they take on a wartime
>mindset in an essentially civilian situation. Their willingness to use
>deadly force *instantly*; their perception of the people at the hit;
>their casual destruction of property- they think they're in Bosnia.

You'll be thanking those people when they save your ass from some terrorist
group or something.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 1:33:21ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>Well; thanks.
>I hope you live to be a hundred; with chronic explosive diarrhea.

Wow, have you ever seen a toilet after a "blowout"? Whew!!

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 2:10:57ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>Maybe you'll be asleep in bed some night, when the SWATzi's break into
>your home on a perjured warrant,

you see, I am not a white supremacist neo nazi like you Chas. I am not so anit
government that I can't support the damn mailman, like you Chas.

You are blinded by hate, and that is a sad state indeed.

funny how you left out the comment I made about how I would, even after all
you've said, be wiling to go in and die for your kidnapped hostage daughter
without hesitation.

you make me sick.

Further, you guys must have some FUCKED up cops in Colorado. Two cowards
standing on the perimeter watching and listening as those poor kids got shot
up. I would like to kick those few deputies asses from here to timbuktu. When
you put on the badge and strap on the gun and swear the oath, you are saying
without shadow of a doubt that when the unthinkable happens, you are ready to
go in regardless. If it were me at Columbine and I am outside hearing the
shooting inside that school-SWAT team or not, I figure it is about time to go
die for those kids. Any day where doing so would save a child's life, is a
"good day to die". That is the job that *I* accepted.

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 2:01:21ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:
> Jason Steiner wrote:
> > I think this falls into the same felony stupid category as throwing
> > rocks at men with machineguns. The cops may well have been wrong to
> > beat him, but he still had it coming, just on general principles.
>
> They accosted his Dad over expired plates- nothing criminal, just an
> excuse to fuck with him. The lad said something; the cops said
> something else and the fight started.
> Who's fault?
> The assholes that made a scene over some sorry old expired plates; a
> civil licensing fee. They could have sent him a letter.

It's their job to write tickets, and of all the things cops could be
doing, that's a relatively harmless activity. The kid could have shut
the hell up and allowed the cops to write his dad a simple ticket and
he and his family could have gone on their merry way. Average cop
just wants to make his quota and get home safe. Like most of us,
they're simple creatures, with simple desires. Treat them like any
other dangerous animal with a short temper, and you'll be fine.

Move slowly, use small words.

> > If some cops want to give up their careers to give a punk-ass kid a
> > thrashing on videotape, I've got just one thing to say.
>
> The 16 year old kid is developmentally disabled- no criminal nothing-
> He was probably saying something like; hey, leave my Dad alone.

Yeah, I'll bet that's what he was saying.

> > "Large popcorn, Junior Mints, and a large Cherry Coke, please."
>
> I guess you haven't had enough pain in your life to appreciate what
> happened to them.

I can appreciate exactly what happened to them.

Due to my political views, I've made the acquaintance of just a few
activist types. Done a little bit of activism myself.

I'm one of the reasons you can carry a gun in a Phoenix park these
days. A bunch of us... uh... tested the prohibition. Probably the
safest BBQ any of us has ever been to. Not only were there a few
dozen armed adults, but we had our own police bodyguard. Heh. Not
really a laughing matter though, because the group that tried it in
Tucson wasn't quite so lucky.

Yeah, I know a few people who've been put on the floor with
submachineguns in their backs. I know a guy who's in the federal pen
as I type this. But they all knew what they were getting into. You
play with snakes, you have to expect you're going to get bit. This
kid went out and yanked the tail of a rattlesnake for no other reason
than he was stupid. And he got bit. *Shrug*

> But, cheer up; maybe your plates will expire next time; or a tail
> light out; or a simple mistake- hell, a good tune up never hurt
> anybody, good for the soul.

I have been pulled over for expired plates. He wrote the ticket, and
drove away. And it's not like the guy wasn't capable of violence,
because the day before my appearance, he ended up shooting a
carjacker and couldn't show up. Which is why the ticket got dismissed.

Despite what you seem to think, most cops aren't on a mission to
violate you or your rights. Even the worst mostly just don't care.
Unless you give them a reason to care...

GOU RONINĀ®

Jul 12, 2002, 4:03:07ā€ÆAM7/12/02
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:44:18 -0500, "Airkings"
<airking...@ix.netcom.com> scribbled with their crayola:

>I'm an apologist for the 99.9% of cops who are right. Defect rates of 1 or
>2% can be found in any field.

99.9% of police are not right. They just think they are and
because of their position they get away with it.

GOU RONINĀ® - The Unforgiven...
ICQ# - 49024165
AOL IM - GouRonin
mIRC - #americankenpo - On Dal.net
http://members.tripod.com/~kenpo_ronin/houseofronin.html

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 4:22:04ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>If it were me at Columbine and I am outside hearing the
>shooting inside that school-SWAT team or not, I figure it is about time to go
>die for those kids.

Yes Grappler but would you go in there AGAINST ORDERS from the commanding
officer? These cops obviously were ordered NOT to go in, so maybe it's not
thier fault, it's the police chief himself?

GOU RONINĀ®

Jul 12, 2002, 4:02:36ā€ÆAM7/12/02
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:59:54 -0500, "Airkings"

<airking...@ix.netcom.com> scribbled with their crayola:

>Would you feel differently if you knew that the kid had wildly struggled
>before the portion of video shown? And that he had cursed and spit at the
>officers? Would that change your opinion?
>In my view, some people insist on learning the hard way.

Doesn't matter. As a police officer you are held to a higher
standard. It's comew with the authority they carry.
One the guy is in cuffs and apprehended it's not the cop's
right or job to beat him. Sure he'd like to and I can't blame him.
Still doesn't make it right.

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 10:31:22ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>Yes Grappler but would you go in there AGAINST ORDERS from the commanding
>officer?

yep. rules of engagement take precedent over some dickhead coward's orders. I
didn't swear an oath to protect the pride of my supervisor. Hell, I hate my
supervisor. I would roll on and take with me whomever I could find to go.

>hese cops obviously were ordered NOT to go in, so maybe it's not
>thier fault, it's the police chief himself?

actually, those DEPUTIES, were cowards who stood by waiting 45 minutes for SWAT
while there was shooting in the stronghold.

It was time to go. If you have to die, then so be it.

like Sgt. Barnes says in Platoon- "everybody gotta die someday".

later,

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 10:36:32ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:

> >The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled
>
> Don't you dare throw a fuckin' PC term at me and expect to be taken seriously.

I don't know what his disability is, asshole, and neither do you.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 10:58:49ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:
> >Maybe you'll be asleep in bed some night, when the SWATzi's break into
> >your home on a perjured warrant,
> you see, I am not a white supremacist neo nazi like you Chas.

Gee, the local white supremist neo nazi fucks are cops, cop groupies,
cop wannabees and ex-cops.
You know, like you.

> I am not so anit
> government that I can't support the damn mailman, like you Chas.

If you wanted to be popular, you should have been a fireman.

> You are blinded by hate, and that is a sad state indeed.

Watching the thieves, thugs, cowards and assholes on the police
department is a matter of reading the paper.
I don't hate you people- I'm terribly disappointed in you.

> funny how you left out the comment I made about how I would, even after all
> you've said, be wiling to go in and die for your kidnapped hostage daughter
> without hesitation.

We had 150 of you Brave Boys in Blue standing around outside Columbine
High School.
Nobody even got a hangnail as dozens of our kids were shot, bled to
death over hours and watched as the 'perimeter' was 'secured'.
You clowns had a *tank* and couldn't get your shit together.

> you make me sick.

Could be.
But if I fuck up, nobody dies but me-
The SWATzi's kept rescuers from entering Columbine- and wouldn't go
themselves.

> Further, you guys must have some FUCKED up cops in Colorado.

You act like you're surprised- did you think I was lying to you?

> Two cowards
> standing on the perimeter watching and listening as those poor kids got shot
> up.

One hundred fifty of them-
which two were you looking at in particular?

> I would like to kick those few deputies asses from here to timbuktu.

SWATzi's from all across the Metro Area- police mostly, not Sheriff's
Deputies-

> When
> you put on the badge and strap on the gun and swear the oath,

the oath is optional now-
I think the atheists complained.

> you are saying
> without shadow of a doubt that when the unthinkable happens, you are ready to
> go in regardless. If it were me at Columbine and I am outside hearing the
> shooting inside that school-SWAT team or not, I figure it is about time to go
> die for those kids. Any day where doing so would save a child's life, is a
> "good day to die". That is the job that *I* accepted.

Yeah- that's what they all said.
you know, afterwards.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 11:01:54ā€ÆAM7/12/02

Sheriff (John Stone).
There were SWAT officers with kids inside the building- and they
didn't go in.
I guess if they'll do anything they're ordered to do, the concomitant
is that they won't do anything they're not ordered to do.
Sort of a reverse Nurmberg Defense.

YoJimbo

Jul 12, 2002, 10:28:04ā€ÆAM7/12/02
In article <463tiugajs86bvlhc...@4ax.com>, kenpo...@hotmail.com says...

>On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:59:54 -0500, "Airkings"
><airking...@ix.netcom.com> scribbled with their crayola:
>
>>Would you feel differently if you knew that the kid had wildly struggled
>>before the portion of video shown? And that he had cursed and spit at the
>>officers? Would that change your opinion?
>>In my view, some people insist on learning the hard way.
>
> Doesn't matter. As a police officer you are held to a higher
>standard. It's comew with the authority they carry.
> One the guy is in cuffs and apprehended it's not the cop's
>right or job to beat him. Sure he'd like to and I can't blame him.
>Still doesn't make it right.

Well, that's what it boils down to.
People who carry around guns and whose job is to "enforce" the law obviously
have a heavy burden to exercise good judgement.

Add to that the sheer helplessness joe citizen has if a cop decides to
abuse his/her authority, and you don't have a nice situation.

It's an even worse situation when joe citizen or his/her family has little
input into the discipline process for abusing officers. These things are
always handled internally, which, unless public outcry is strong, translates
to "a couple months off without pay" all too often.

It's a tough job, being a cop.
You do deal with the scumbags of society and I realize there's a strong tendency to become
what you detest.
But yip, it comes down to accepting that this job is accountable to a higher standard.
The public should insist on it, and the police depts. themselves should insist on it.
Some do, some...well...let's just say improvement is badly needed.
JS

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 11:28:22ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>I don't hate you people- I'm terribly disappointed in you.

you don't know me.

>We had 150 of you Brave Boys in Blue standing around outside Columbine
>High School.

you had a bunch of ruck town cop wannabes who have never so much as had a good
beating to respond to. they wouldn't be able to find their ass with both
hands. they made me sick too. they should be fired, the lot of them.

>Nobody even got a hangnail as dozens of our kids were shot, bled to
>death over hours and watched as the 'perimeter' was 'secured'.

again, our ROE, you go immediately upon shooting in the stronghold. go take
the bullets and return fire, but get the hostages out.

>You clowns had a *tank* and couldn't get your shit together.

again, fucker, it wasn't me. We have NEVER lost. Not once in the history of
our team.

>One hundred fifty of them-
>which two were you looking at in particular?

i just remember those two idiots who responded first hiding behind their car
and listening to the initial gunfire.

>the oath is optional now-
>I think the atheists complained.

Not in arkansas, or any other southern state for that matter.

why don't you try, in your infinite capacity for ignorance, not to lump us all
together.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 11:48:37ā€ÆAM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:
> actually, those DEPUTIES, were cowards who stood by waiting 45 minutes for SWAT
> while there was shooting in the stronghold.

The excuse for the first deputy on scene was that he had 'forgotten
his glasses'. He exchanged fire and then ran away 200 yards and
'secured the perimeter'.
Then they figured it would be a 'hostage situation', then they were
afraid of 'bombs', then it was 'unknown accomplices', then they
started at the furthest area of the building and took *3 hours* to
clear their way to the scene of the massacre.
Of course, anyone who calls attention to their cowardice and
ineptitude is a cop-hater, probably an anarchist/neonazi/white
supremist or a disgruntled criminal.
yeah, right.

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 11:55:34ā€ÆAM7/12/02
>3 hours* to
>clear their way to the scene of the massacre.
>Of course, anyone who calls attention to their cowardice and
>ineptitude is a cop-hater,

I call attention to that ineptitude. They need to all be fired for derilection
of duty. Their credentials should be burned and they should be forced out of
law enforcement. They are the quintessential cowards.

At my department, the WORST, lowest, most terrible thing you can be is a coward
like those assholes.

Again, I will say it one more time. When you wear this badge you are telling
the parents in your community "I will go in and die to get your kids out safe".
or, "I will kill any sonofabitch who tries to kill you kids on my watch."

not
"I can't go in because i FORGOT MY GODDAMN GLASSES!!!!".

pathetic losers, all of em. And my perspective is from inside of law
enforcement.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:03:25ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:

> >I don't hate you people- I'm terribly disappointed in you.
> you don't know me.

When you all dress in a uniform, it's not necessary to 'know you'
personally- that's what the whole purpose of a 'uniform' is-

> >We had 150 of you Brave Boys in Blue standing around outside Columbine
> >High School.
> you had a bunch of ruck town cop wannabes who have never so much as had a good
> beating to respond to. they wouldn't be able to find their ass with both
> hands. they made me sick too. they should be fired, the lot of them.

Funny- the Denver, Aurora and JeffCo SWATzi's seem to take a lot of
the national competitions that you guys hold- maybe they're good at
obstacle courses but a little short in the testicle department.

> >You clowns had a *tank* and couldn't get your shit together.
> again, fucker, it wasn't me. We have NEVER lost. Not once in the history of
> our team.

Fess up- you all wear masks so we *can't* tell you apart; can't
identify you for line-ups and don't know who the specific perpetrator
was in the gang of masked men.
You're the one jumping up on behalf of your profession, Scooter-
either you is one or you ain't.

> >the oath is optional now-
> >I think the atheists complained.
> Not in arkansas, or any other southern state for that matter.

You're in *ARKANSAS* and talking about 'ruck-town cops'?
hahahahahahahahaha

> why don't you try, in your infinite capacity for ignorance, not to lump us all
> together.

Try not wearing uniforms, terrorist masks, and taking your badges off
so they can't be noted. Try stepping out from the Blue Wall of Silence
and policing yourselves. Try acting like you work for us, and aren't
just members of another gang in my city. I've Bloods, Crips and Cops-
at least the first two aren't a drain on the community with very
little benefit enjoyed.
'Arkansas'? You must be one of Ashcroft's Boys.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:23:13ā€ÆPM7/12/02
YoJimbo wrote:
> Well, that's what it boils down to.
> People who carry around guns and whose job is to "enforce" the law obviously
> have a heavy burden to exercise good judgement.

We put a knife in a man's hand and allow him to cut us, he needs must
rise to a higher standard.
We give a man a roomful of drugs and allow him to dispense them for
money, he is held more accountable.
We trust cops to carry a pistol, and won't trust tightly screened,
stress tested, commercial airline pilots.
What's worng with that picture?

> Add to that the sheer helplessness joe citizen has if a cop decides to
> abuse his/her authority, and you don't have a nice situation.

And they can do it secure in the knowledge that they won't be
convicted even when there is *videotape*.

> It's an even worse situation when joe citizen or his/her family has little
> input into the discipline process for abusing officers. These things are
> always handled internally, which, unless public outcry is strong, translates
> to "a couple months off without pay" all too often.

Try *days* off with pay- not some ephemeral punishment that's never
invoked.
In Aurora, they found two cops that were falsifying their timesheets
whilst doing security work at a local car dealer- no punishment, none;
even after the robberies and such. They caught Buster Snyder, Denver's
most well-known cop, forcing sex from women- a litany of other
felonies- no charges, no punishment- he's still in law enforcement.
Officer Joe Bini was caught perjuring affidavits for SWAT bustdowns;
man got killed (Mena), another old lady got run-over by the SWATzi's
on a *second* perjured affidavit *that day*. It was his second
instance of perjury on a sworn affidavit (months earlier), and he is
*still* a cop. The SWATzi's that killed Mena probably threw down the
gun- according to a 30 yr. FBI veteran investigator- to cover their
unprofessional conduct in killing him.

> It's a tough job, being a cop.

Then why are so many of them fat?

> You do deal with the scumbags of society and I realize there's a strong tendency to become
> what you detest.

That's not an excuse for priests, why allow it for cops?

> But yip, it comes down to accepting that this job is accountable to a higher standard.

We used to be able to depend on their reticence to piss off God- now
we just depend on their 'innate sense of ethical/moral behaviour'.

> The public should insist on it, and the police depts. themselves should insist on it.

NO SHIT!
Why are not *COPS* the most vocal criticizes of their own? They have
the *direct responsibility* to police, why don't they get the fuck
about it.

> Some do, some...well...let's just say improvement is badly needed.

New York, LA, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Denver, SLC,
Oklahoma City,.......
Name a big city that's *not* well known for the corruption in their
department.
You know, forgiving Hot Springs, or wherever Crappleur is from.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 12:56:24ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:

> >3 hours* to
> >clear their way to the scene of the massacre.
> >Of course, anyone who calls attention to their cowardice and
> >ineptitude is a cop-hater,
>
> I call attention to that ineptitude.

Yeah- you seem like an agitator to me- if you were in Denver, they'd
have a dossier on you already.

> They need to all be fired for derilection
> of duty. Their credentials should be burned and they should be forced out of
> law enforcement. They are the quintessential cowards.

All 150 of them?
cool.

> At my department, the WORST, lowest, most terrible thing you can be is a coward
> like those assholes.

Funny; that's the same way *I* feel- the next worst thing is covering
it up by calling people 'neo-nazi, white supremist,
somethingsomething'.

> Again, I will say it one more time. When you wear this badge you are telling
> the parents in your community "I will go in and die to get your kids out safe".
> or, "I will kill any sonofabitch who tries to kill you kids on my watch."

When we parents delegate that authority to you, it is with the
understanding that we'll do it ourselves till you get there.

> not
> "I can't go in because i FORGOT MY GODDAMN GLASSES!!!!".

He's still in law enforcement.

> pathetic losers, all of em. And my perspective is from inside of law
> enforcement.

Well, you don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 12:53:47ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:
> Grappler240 wrote:
> > actually, those DEPUTIES, were cowards who stood by waiting 45
> > minutes for SWAT while there was shooting in the stronghold.
>
> The excuse for the first deputy on scene was that he had 'forgotten
> his glasses'. He exchanged fire and then ran away 200 yards and
> 'secured the perimeter'.

And I don't know how those guys can look at themselves in the mirror
in the morning. Sometimes you have to do things if only because you
couldn't respect yourself later if you didn't.

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 12:57:24ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:
> Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:
> >
> > > The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled
> >
> > Don't you dare throw a fuckin' PC term at me and expect to be
> > taken seriously.
>
> I don't know what his disability is, asshole, and neither do you.

I do know that it's no excuse for violent and abusive behavior.

Even dogs to be trained to behave. There's no reason a sixteen-
year-old human with the capacity for verbal expression shouldn't
be able to hold his tongue.

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 1:02:09ā€ÆPM7/12/02
> Try acting like you work for us,

i don't WORK for you, I am RESPONSIBLE for you.

more like a parent-child relationship than an employer-employee relationship.

And I am quite comfortable being called in the dame gorup as Atty. Gen. John
Ashcroft.

He is a good, Christian man.

G240

Matthew Weigel

Jul 12, 2002, 1:14:28ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Jason Steiner <ja...@gaydeceiver.com> wrote:

>Even dogs to be trained to behave. There's no reason a sixteen-
>year-old human with the capacity for verbal expression shouldn't
>be able to hold his tongue.

I dunno, you seem to have a real problem with it.
--
Matthew Weigel
Research Systems Programmer

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:34:51ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>I agree, this SWAT crap seems unbelievably haphazard. What you've got
>are a bunch of wonnabe "elite warriors" (they watch military
>videos and hope someday they'll be like that as soon as the fried chicken
>diet ends) with all the attitude and machismo and little of the control and
>discipline.

Either that or they are ex-military who never got to kill anyone, so now's
their chance.

I mean, shit, they all showed up on "Combat Missions" and shit while that show
was running. I mean, wargaming is fun and when you get to do it "for real,"
I'm sure the rush is fantastic. But, get your rocks off with your right hand
and some coke and leave us the fuck alone, please.

>It makes for an aggressive team, neat-o "seminar" training and big toys,
>but gee, I don't think Joe Citizen is very happy with the judgement mistakes
>that seem to happen all too frequently.
>I think these guys s

I don't think those are mistakes...there'd actually have to BE judgment first.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:35:41ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>You'll be thanking those people when they save your ass from some terrorist
>group or something.

Huh? They can teleport onto airplanes and have the X-ray vision to spot people
with dynamite strapped to them?

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:36:37ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>>Good riddance.
>
>i hope you or someone close to you gets taken hostage some day and the only
>people you can call are some untrained over-the-hill donut eating patrol
>pukes.
> then you would sing a different tune, expecially if your little girl (or
>little boy if you have no daughters) were in there with a gun to her head.
>
>but, if it were my jurisdiction, i would go in and die for her without
>arguement.

Break out the violins...we have a whiner.

Dude, 99% of these fuckin raids aren't hostage situations, and your fucking
recovery rate of guys with "guns to people's heads" is very LOW.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:38:48ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>>Well; thanks.
>>I hope you live to be a hundred; with chronic explosive diarrhea.
>>

>Wow, have you ever seen a toilet after a "blowout"? Whew!!

Dude...one time back when I was working a summer as a janitor at the Harbor in
my town, someone literally exploded. I mean, the blast radius was at least 5
feet, there was shit all over the side of the stalls, the rear wall,
everywhere, like someone had set off a shit grenade. I could not honestly see
how this was possible unless the person literally exploded, but there were no
telltale signs like teeth and limb fragments to suggest that such an occurrence
had transpired.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:41:27ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>>Maybe you'll be asleep in bed some night, when the SWATzi's break into
>>your home on a perjured warrant,
>
>you see, I am not a white supremacist neo nazi like you Chas. I am not so
>anit
>government that I can't support the damn mailman, like you Chas.

Uh, no, Ronnie, this shit actually happens a lot. The vast majority of hostage
situations are appropriately remedied WITHOUT using stormtrooper tactics -
those only get people killed. Most hostage takers come out and surrender.

SWATs are there to do high-energy alpha entries against supposed drug
interests.

>funny how you left out the comment I made about how I would, even after all
>you've said, be wiling to go in and die for your kidnapped hostage daughter
>without hesitation.

so what? That mean it's ok for your buddies to light up the next door neighbor
if you got the address wrong?

>Further, you guys must have some FUCKED up cops in Colorado.

Huh? Look at the death rate of cops at the WTC vs. firemen. The cops were
running out of the bldg.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:45:32ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>BULLSHIT. Everyone gets stopped over expired tags - AND RIGHTFULLY SO!!!!

hahahaha...wtf are you on?

Dude, I drove with expired shit for months. They only stop you if it's quota
or crackdown time.

Hell, the TAX sticker is the one they're looking for. They'll only fuck with
you on registration if they're in the mood.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:51:52ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>>Boy, that's neat, the stormtrooper act.
>>
>>Trav
>
>i would rather be the worst rogue cop in the world than a scumbag lawyer any
>day, slimebag.

Yawn. Lawyers don't break down doors and shoot people. They don't do
drive-bys out of squad cars. They don't rob people or beat people in
handcuffs.

>i would like to see you get spit on in your face and stand there and take it.

I'm not a cop.

>and further, when you decide to grow some balls, and stop being a chicken
>shit,
>and go and kick in a door where you KNOW there are guns and you know they
>will
>most likely fight rather than go back to prison, you can run your fucking pie
>hole about storm trooper tactics.

Why would I go and do something utterly STUPID like that...to prove how much
manly I am?

Better to just SURROUND the fucking building and starve them out, you know,
like those dumbfucks used to do in medieval times?

Storming castles is idiotic. Sieging works.

>But you never will you goddamned piece of
>shit gutless turd.

HAHAHAHAHA...you're a real piece of work, Ronnie.

>as a matter of fact, modern swat tactics were invented and implemented as a
>result of dead cops.

Wrong. They were invented as a result of poor tactical thinking and a desire
to force complicity RIGHT NOW as opposed to negotiation and patience.

>f it
>could be done away with because it were no longer needed, and i never had to
>do
>it again i would say "peachy" and do something else.

It can...it is. Like the fucking adrenaline rush high speed pursuits, us
scumbag lawyers are DOING AWAY WITH YOUR ASSES and you can't stop
us...HAHAHAHAHA, we OWN YOU, BITCH.

>like you don't have the guts to do it, so people like
>me willingly walk into the mouth of the dragon whenever we are needed to in
>the
>interest of peace.

You are just too much powerful and manly for me, Ronnie. You are woman, hear
you roar, baby.

>but, if you were taken hostage in my jurisdiction, I would come and get your
>stupid ass out safe and sound, even if it meant tremendous personal risk
>(which
>it always does, by definition), like I have so many times before

Listen, Ronnie, if I AM actually taken hostage, please DO NOT come and try to
"get me back," ok? I would rather that you negotiate with the crazed, twitchy
maniac than scare him with loud noises, you know, cuz he's like, got a fucking
gun pointed at me.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:54:10ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>It's an even worse situation when joe citizen or his/her family has little
>input into the discipline process for abusing officers. These things are
>always handled internally, which, unless public outcry is strong, translates
>to "a couple months off without pay" all too often.

What area do YOU live in? WITHOUT pay?? yeah right. The cops in DC get a
closed administrative hearing. We've had guys shoot their fucking toilets cuz
they were clogged.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 1:56:53ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>We put a knife in a man's hand and allow him to cut us, he needs must
>rise to a higher standard.
>We give a man a roomful of drugs and allow him to dispense them for
>money, he is held more accountable.
>We trust cops to carry a pistol, and won't trust tightly screened,
>stress tested, commercial airline pilots.
>What's worng with that picture?

John Q. Public's life ain't worth $250 million plus survivor benefits.

>New York, LA, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Denver, SLC,
>Oklahoma City,.......
>Name a big city that's *not* well known for the corruption in their
>department.
>You know, forgiving Hot Springs, or wherever Crappleur is from.

You left out New Orleans. Between them and DC, I dunno who's the worst. NO
had a bitch cop knock over a convenience store, whack the owner, then answer
her own robbery call. WTF, huh?

Trav

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 1:47:55ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Matthew Weigel <mcwe...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Jason Steiner <ja...@gaydeceiver.com> wrote:
>
> >Even dogs to be trained to behave. There's no reason a sixteen-
> >year-old human with the capacity for verbal expression shouldn't
> >be able to hold his tongue.
>
> I dunno, you seem to have a real problem with it.

Ha!

Badger Jones

Jul 12, 2002, 2:05:48ā€ÆPM7/12/02
On 12 Jul 2002 17:14:28 GMT, mcwe...@cs.cmu.edu (Matthew Weigel)
wrote:

>>Even dogs to be trained to behave. There's no reason a sixteen-
>>year-old human with the capacity for verbal expression shouldn't
>>be able to hold his tongue.
>
>I dunno, you seem to have a real problem with it.

He managed to slip his leash.

Badger Jones
www.cyberus.ca/~badger
"I've come the conclusion that no story cannot be improved upon with a good
cratering." - Ted MacKinnon

Pierre Honeyman

Jul 12, 2002, 2:13:37ā€ÆPM7/12/02
grapp...@aol.comnojunk (Grappler240) wrote in message news:<20020711205842...@mb-mt.aol.com>...

> It aint always fun, but it is always neccesary.

Necessary my hairy asshole. Here in Vancouver they regularly send in
the ERT on cases that don't need it. The mere mention of "drugs" is
enough to call in the ninja-wannabes with SMGs. Hell, they've raided
*advertised* "medical marijuana" clubs in town - my fucking grandma
could have gone in there and arrested everyone in the place, that's
how dangerous those guys are. Not a single weapon, unless you count
that gun-shaped lighter, and a bunch of stoners *expecting* to get
arrested. What the fuck do you need SWAT for there?

And in another case they were called in to raid a house, shot the dog,
and scared the fuck out of 20 or so kids at a birthday party. All to
get some personal use heroin from a parole violator. Yeah, necessary.

When you start to define "hardened drug house" as something where
someone's drilled some ventilation holes between floors and put
shutters up over the outside windows, then yeah, those fortresses are
all over the fucking place - some thousands of them in the lower
mainland alone.

Be careful, it's a war out there.

Pierre

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 2:47:11ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>> >The 16 yr. old, developmentally disabled
>>
>> Don't you dare throw a fuckin' PC term at me and expect to be taken
>seriously.
>
>I don't know what his disability is, asshole, and neither do you.

THAT'S RIGHT - so they need to SAY WHAT THEY MEAN... not just throw a "PC" term
out there and have everybody go "oh! oh!, well OK... developmentally disabled..
wow, well that's really horrible" - IT'S SUCH A BROAD TERM IT COULD APPLY TO
ANYONE OR ANYTHING. Political Correctness is over, kaput, finished - you either
say what you mean, or don't even bother.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 2:54:41ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>actually, those DEPUTIES, were cowards who stood by waiting 45 minutes for
>SWAT
>while there was shooting in the stronghold.

Yes, I too felt they should have stormed the place - those stupid little punks
in thier trenchcoats would have been no match, really! - And there was a
teacher in there who was allowed to die, also. If they could have gotten in
there and at least secured that one area, he might have lived.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 12, 2002, 3:00:52ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>The SWATzi's kept rescuers from entering Columbine- and wouldn't go
>themselves.

Do you think that this may have been done on purpose to intentionally make the
incident WORSE, to propogate some sort of political agenda??

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 3:15:46ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>, and your fucking
>recovery rate of guys with "guns to people's heads" is very LOW.
>
>Trav

try 100 % in the history of my team bitch.

YoJimbo

Jul 12, 2002, 3:52:32ā€ÆPM7/12/02
In article <20020712151546...@mb-ma.aol.com>, grapp...@aol.comnojunk says...

>>, and your fucking
>>recovery rate of guys with "guns to people's heads" is very LOW.
>>
>>Trav
>
>try 100 % in the history of my team bitch.
>G240

100% deaths??
Damn, you guys are more screwed up than I thought.
JS

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 4:13:17ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>>>, and your fucking
>>>recovery rate of guys with "guns to people's heads" is very LOW.
>>>
>>>Trav
>>
>>try 100 % in the history of my team bitch.
>>G240
>
>100% deaths??
>Damn, you guys are more screwed up than I thought.
>JS

100% recovery asshole.

nice try.

Rob Dueck

Jul 12, 2002, 5:31:54ā€ÆPM7/12/02

I bet you would swing on him while he had the cuffs on once you felt his
squeezing your nuts like I read he did.
I think I would too.

"GOU RONINĀ®" <kenpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:59:54 -0500, "Airkings"
> <airking...@ix.netcom.com> scribbled with their crayola:
>
> >Would you feel differently if you knew that the kid had wildly struggled
> >before the portion of video shown? And that he had cursed and spit at the
> >officers? Would that change your opinion?
> >In my view, some people insist on learning the hard way.
>
> Doesn't matter. As a police officer you are held to a higher
> standard. It's comew with the authority they carry.
> One the guy is in cuffs and apprehended it's not the cop's
> right or job to beat him. Sure he'd like to and I can't blame him.
> Still doesn't make it right.
>
> GOU RONINĀ® - The Unforgiven...
> ICQ# - 49024165
> AOL IM - GouRonin
> mIRC - #americankenpo - On Dal.net
> http://members.tripod.com/~kenpo_ronin/houseofronin.html

Matthew Weigel

Jul 12, 2002, 5:39:57ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Jason Steiner <ja...@gaydeceiver.com> wrote:

>> >Even dogs to be trained to behave. There's no reason a sixteen-
>> >year-old human with the capacity for verbal expression shouldn't
>> >be able to hold his tongue.
>>
>> I dunno, you seem to have a real problem with it.
>
>Ha!

I'm serious. How is what you're doing less deserving of a beat-down?

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 5:46:54ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>i don't WORK for you, I am RESPONSIBLE for you.
>
>more like a parent-child relationship than an employer-employee relationship.

Are you fucking NUTS?!?!?!

This explains everything - you have a bullshit paternalistic egomania with
respect to "the civilians."

We don't WANT you being responsible for us. Who the fuck would give the bottom
half of the high school graduating class control over the world?!?!?

You ain't responsible for SHIT. You can sit still and pick your ass while
women get raped.

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 5:48:13ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>>, and your fucking
>>recovery rate of guys with "guns to people's heads" is very LOW.
>>
>>Trav
>
>try 100 % in the history of my team bitch.
>
>G240

What is the success rate of negotiation in your area, bitch?

Trav

and drain deez nuts

Jul 12, 2002, 5:52:18ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>Necessary my hairy asshole. Here in Vancouver they regularly send in
>the ERT on cases that don't need it. The mere mention of "drugs" is
>enough to call in the ninja-wannabes with SMGs. Hell, they've raided
>*advertised* "medical marijuana" clubs in town - my fucking grandma
>could have gone in there and arrested everyone in the place, that's
>how dangerous those guys are. Not a single weapon, unless you count
>that gun-shaped lighter, and a bunch of stoners *expecting* to get
>arrested. What the fuck do you need SWAT for there?

Cuz it's really fun! Those meathead faggots get a rush out of it. These are
the same guys who fuck each other and blow dick, they're so damned manly.

>And in another case they were called in to raid a house, shot the dog,
>and scared the fuck out of 20 or so kids at a birthday party. All to
>get some personal use heroin from a parole violator. Yeah, necessary.

Bet they high-fived and bragged on the internet afterwards, though.

Trav

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 5:58:40ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>Who the fuck would give the bottom
>half of the high school graduating class control over the world?!?!?

I graduated high school with honors and a 4.0 gpa. Further, I graduated from
college with a B.S degree in political science with a 3.65 gpa.

and you?

>You ain't responsible for SHIT. You can sit still and pick your ass while
>women get raped.

maybe you're cowardly ass could, but duty demands that I am responsible for the
citizens in my area-for their safety, property, and rights. I take that duty
very seriously. Men entirely devoid of honor and integrity, such as you,
wouldn't understand that.

Grappler240

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 6:03:38ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>What is the success rate of negotiation in your area, bitch?
>
>Trav

about 50/50.

if they want to die, no amount of negotiations will work. the last time this
happened and negotiations were failing the guy had a 1 year old held hostage.
we all thought he would kill that kid to get us to kill him, as he knew he
would spend the rest of his miserable life in prison or get the needle. The
team, which was inside the building that he barricaded himself into (he was in
a bathroom, and we were in the lobby) basically goaded him into shooting at us
instead of the kid by presenting ourself as targets. he spent his remaining
rounds on our shield guy(after two previous gun fights with us) and then we
bumrushed him and dogpiled for the cuffing.

I am on the front page crying my eyes out as I hug that little girl with our
swat medic hugging her too.

again, stuff your kind wouldn't understand, Trav. you know, honor, courage,
character, duty, stuff like that.

G240

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 6:04:12ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Matthew Weigel <mcwe...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

> > > I dunno, you seem to have a real problem with it.
> >
> > Ha!
>
> I'm serious. How is what you're doing less deserving of a beat-down?

What am I doing?

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 6:22:29ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Doctor F-kin Smith wrote:

> THAT'S RIGHT - so they need to SAY WHAT THEY MEAN... not just throw a "PC" term
> out there and have everybody go "oh! oh!, well OK... developmentally disabled..
> wow, well that's really horrible" - IT'S SUCH A BROAD TERM IT COULD APPLY TO
> ANYONE OR ANYTHING. Political Correctness is over, kaput, finished - you either
> say what you mean, or don't even bother.

He's a minor- if *you* so much as *touched* him, you're going to jail
for a long time.
He's some kinda nupnup- pretty obvious stuff from what you can
intimate- 'at risk minor'- double that last sentence we were talking
about.
No criminal behaviour; standing at a fucking gas pump when the cops
drive up on them and *call back-up*!
Very emotional time.
His emotion expresses (the SCOTUS word) and the cops start to escalate
the event.
They rowdy him up and he rowdies back- they can't handle a sixteen
year old kid without beating him like a man.
*That's* embarrassing.

--
Chas Clements
casemaker 303-364-0403
ch...@kuntaosilat.net
http://www.kuntaosilat.com/
http://chasclements.tripod.com/index.htm

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 6:24:12ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Jason Steiner wrote:
> ......Sometimes you have to do things if only because you
> couldn't respect yourself later if you didn't.

Absolutely.

Bill

Jul 12, 2002, 6:23:56ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>> Not in arkansas, or any other southern state for that matter.
>
>You're in *ARKANSAS* and talking about 'ruck-town cops'?
>hahahahahahahahaha

For Sure!
This is Tommy Robinson Country.
Part of the "good ole boy" connection.
Phone book beatings.
they beat an epileptic once and damn near broke his neck
with those polished leathers. He didn't speak up when spoken to!
Over weight Little Rock Tax Collectors
having competitions to see who can be the best
over all Tax Collector at the expense of a no Tolerance zone.
You can buy your way out of a ticket....no record ever completed or
filed , only 150.00. They ask for the bribe before you enter the court
room.

I have seen them Not show up to reported gun shots.
Wait until the shooting has stopped before they exit their cars.

Local Sheriffs didn't want to show up when I found a thief with a mans
tools. The break in happened in Little Rock, they didn't want to mess
with it....NOT their JOB they said...call Little Rock.

My wife was denied an ambulance or medical attention when she rolled
her car. They thought she was drunk...didn't deserve it. They waived
the medics off. She had an seizure and was not coherent.
Talk about back stepping real fast once the sobriety test was passed.

Wanna talk about Arkansas?
I could go on!
There is a unspoken good ole boy thing here. Robinson was in the thick
of it. Now that he is in washington, thank you Clinton. You took care
of a lot of the Arkansas Mafia, didn't you?

Bill

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 6:31:18ā€ÆPM7/12/02

Nah; progressive stupidity.
They didn't know who was in command; they couldn't talk from one group
to the other by radio; they initially thought it was a hostage
situation and responded by 'securing the perimeter'. When they figured
out that it was a massacre, then they got scared of bombs- so they
treated it as a 'booby-trap' situation and required bomb squad
clearance on every room in the school until they got to the massacre
scene, They wouldn't allow kids out because they thought that there
might be 'killers' hiding amongst them. They wouldn't allow people to
be removed from the second story room (where the teacher bled out)-
It was just a general clusterfuck supervised by a politician.
The shameful part was when they started to lie about what had happened
and the extent of their failure to rise to minimal professional
performance standards.

Bill

Jul 12, 2002, 6:34:06ā€ÆPM7/12/02
On 12 Jul 2002 17:02:09 GMT, grapp...@aol.comnojunk (Grappler240)
wrote:

>i don't WORK for you, I am RESPONSIBLE for you.

Citizens paying taxes provide your wage!
And the tax you can collect from working class folks
trying to earn a living by playing a tax collector with your traffic
tickets .
I am responsible for me.

>more like a parent-child relationship than an employer-employee relationship.

Really?
Your arrogance is astounding!
Typical fucked up thinking of a cop!

Bill

Matthew Weigel

Jul 12, 2002, 6:32:31ā€ÆPM7/12/02

>What am I doing?

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 6:55:49ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>>i don't WORK for you, I am RESPONSIBLE for you.
>
>Citizens paying taxes provide your wage!

if I worked for the citizens they could fire me. I don't work FOR you, I am
responsible for your safety, property and rights.

that is that. period. nothing at all you can do about it.

tell you what, go up to one of your local officers, big man, and tell him he's
fired.
See if it works.

>Your arrogance is astounding!

it is arrogance to consider myself reponsible for protecting the citizens in my
area. that is arrongance. well, just handle the shootings yourself from now
on. I am not responsible. of course, then you'll gripe because I DONT show
up.

you can't have it both ways.

come to think of it, you don't GET a say in the matter. you are my
responsibility whether you like it or not.

and you WILL be served, protected, and courteously greeted whenever we meet,
dammit. it is my duty to see to your safety, get it.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 7:05:56ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Rob Dueck wrote:

> I bet you would swing on him while he had the cuffs on once you felt his
> squeezing your nuts like I read he did.

Yeah; right.
The cops only defense is; 'you can't see what he's doing with his
off-camera hand'- and making up a story to go with it.
You're a sixteen year old kid, handcuffed and scared out of your tree
that you're going to ride the pipe anyway. So, while at the mercy of
the officer, you squeeze his nuts- just to get him revved a little
more, or in the hopes of escaping and running down the street with
your hands handcuffed behind you.
Bullshit.

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 7:03:10ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Chas <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote:

> They rowdy him up and he rowdies back- they can't handle a sixteen
> year old kid without beating him like a man.

You're the last guy I'd expect to play the "Won't somebody please
think of the children?" card.

By sixteen, he's old enough to drive, to have a couple of kids, to
drop out of school and take over the family farm. At sixteen he's
just one year away from being able to enlist in the Army and die for
his country. Sixteen is old enough to know right from wrong and to
start pulling your own weight. And old enough to realize that you can
get away with just about anything because your record's going to be
expunged when you turn eighteen.

Jason Steiner

Jul 12, 2002, 7:11:20ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Grappler240 <grapp...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:

> you can't have it both ways.
>
> come to think of it, you don't GET a say in the matter. you are my
> responsibility whether you like it or not.
>
> and you WILL be served, protected, and courteously greeted whenever
> we meet, dammit. it is my duty to see to your safety, get it.

Well, legally you're not responsible for anyone's safety. The courts
have ruled time and time again that the police are not liable for
failure to protect.

http://www.shadeslanding.com/firearms/kasler-protection.html

If you feel a personal duty to do your best in that regard, then good
for you. I wish all cops were that personally conscientious. But it
is a personal duty rather than a legal duty.

Chas

Jul 12, 2002, 7:25:32ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Grappler240 wrote:

> >Citizens paying taxes provide your wage!
> if I worked for the citizens they could fire me.

If you didn't have Civil Service going for you, there'd be a new guy
at McD's tonight.
The bad thing is that you *can't* fire cops- the Mayor has admitted
that various actions have been dropped for that very reason.

> I don't work FOR you, I am
> responsible for your safety, property and rights.

No, you're responsible for society, and nothing else. SCOTUS says cops
have no responsibility to the individual at all.

> that is that. period. nothing at all you can do about it.

That's changing- you guys are about to see a whole new level of
citizen review boards- 'Copwatch' is already in 50 cities, publicizing
what they find out about.

> come to think of it, you don't GET a say in the matter. you are my
> responsibility whether you like it or not.

like Father Fidel, Uncle Ho, Uncle Joe Stalin, der Fuehrer, Brother
Che`.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Rob Dueck

Jul 12, 2002, 7:25:44ā€ÆPM7/12/02
Well according to what I read the report was written and dated before the
release of the video.
And seeing as how I also heard on a news report that the kid was a bit slow
in the head it makes perfect sense that he wouldnt have many reservations
about grabbing and squeezing whatever he could get his hands on.

I really dont care if the cop is guilty or not....the kid took a roughing up
and apparently he gave one too. Sounds like a give and take relationship if
you want my input.

"Chas" <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Rob Dueck

Jul 12, 2002, 7:28:21ā€ÆPM7/12/02

Im surpised you havent asked how the camera man could get such a perfect
angle.....and how did he know that something was going to happen in his
vantage point that a camera would come in handy.
What about that other guy who took the beats (the big mo fo in the truck
with the lady of ill-repute) was that a coincidence that there was a taping
going on there as well?

I dont have answers, I just ask the hard, reality based questions :)

"Chas" <gryp...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Grappler240

Jul 12, 2002, 7:32:00ā€ÆPM7/12/02
>But it
>is a personal duty rather than a legal duty.

i understand that. i do this job because i believe it to be what i am put here
to do. it is my "calling" so to speak. i am very good at it, and i love it.

i work for the good of the people, not the dept. i am responsible for them. i
have had many arguements with supervisors about that very thing. i always win
those arguements ehn i mention the fact that it is the citizen who counts most.

my dept. is a pretty good one. not many of us believe anything other than the
above.

later,

It is loading more messages.