Who remembers the Bootmasters/Superkickers homepage?

Ephraim

May 15, 2020, 6:05:59 PM5/15/20
Does anyone remember the Bootmasters Homepage which the owner eventually changed the name to Superkickers Homepage?

This was a website I found in the late 90's (maybe back on geocities) and the owner Simon was a fan of 70's through 90's Hong Kong films. And he had a list of famous kickers from that industry (Tan Tao Liang, John Liu, Ken Lo, Hwang Jang Lee, and a ton more). He gave profiles on them and even created some highlight reel videos of a number of these fancy on-screen kickers.

Anyhow, I've tried to find the website and videos to no avail but I wanted to see if anyone remembers this and has had any luck.