assisted shaktipat has occurred

David Dalton

Dec 5, 2020, 1:48:56 AM12/5/20
The assisted shaktipat has been delivered from me to 1.31 million
recipients globally earlier tonight.

Recipients include Reiki Masters, Qi Gong Masters, martial arts
Masters, and yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga
teachers, which is why I have posted to these groups.
If you do not fall into any of these categories but know
someone who does, please pass this on to him or her,
even as a joke.

To test to see if you have received assisted shaktipat, imagine
a chi loop rotating around a room to “charge” it. If you have
received assisted shaktipat you will receive (P), which I
define as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave.

If you receive (P) please follow up to this post to let me
and other readers know.

By Reiki Master I don not mean anyone who may e.g. have
gotten Level I on one weekend, supposedly Level II
on the next weekend, and supposedly Level III on
the third weekend, or anyone who supposedly got
Level III by remote attunement or by Youtube or other
video attunement.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Dec 11, 2020, 11:44:06 PM12/11/20
On Dec 5, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.257B64D600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The assisted shaktipat has been delivered from me to 1.31 million
> recipients globally earlier tonight.
>
> Recipients include Reiki Masters, Qi Gong Masters, martial arts
> Masters, and yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga
> teachers, which is why I have posted to these groups.
> If you do not fall into any of these categories but know
> someone who does, please pass this on to him or her,
> even as a joke.
>
> To test to see if you have received assisted shaktipat, imagine
> a chi loop rotating around a room to “charge” it. If you have
> received assisted shaktipat you will receive (P), which I
> define as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
> immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave.
>
> If you receive (P) please follow up to this post to let me
> and other readers know.
>
> By Reiki Master I don not mean anyone who may e.g. have
> gotten Level I on one weekend, supposedly Level II
> on the next weekend, and supposedly Level III on
> the third weekend, or anyone who supposedly got
> Level III by remote attunement or by Youtube or other
> video attunement.

But evidently one can become a Reiki Master six months
after Level II, and can get Levels I and II on the same
weekend, and that doesn’t seem right to me, and I divine
that Gaia, who expanded the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals, does not
consider someone to be a Reiki Master unless he or
she has been practicing for at least five years.

Supposedly the assisted shaktipat is occurring tonight, and
the current state item has occurred first, so recipients
should now be capable of receiving (P), so try the chi
loop test again.

David Dalton

Dec 12, 2020, 10:44:56 PM12/12/20
On Dec 12, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2584821300...@news.eternal-september.org>):
I jumped the gun again last night, but hopefully it will be
complete within an hour or so.

David Dalton

Dec 14, 2020, 1:13:00 AM12/14/20
On Dec 13, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2585C5B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Maybe third time (in three nights) lucky. Supposedly the
assisted shaktipat was complete at 2:28 a.m. NST
(0558 UTC) December 14, 2020. Recipients should be
temporarily (some may be able to hang on to it longer
than others) in a state of centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment).

This is my last post in this thread unless there are questions.