I'm a female martial artist and I beat up men!

Angie

Feb 3, 2011, 10:47:30 AM2/3/11

some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.

I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
after I was finished with them.

Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".

Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
isn't a big issue for girls.

So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
your life!

The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
stinky foot!

Angie

Greendistantstar

Feb 3, 2011, 10:57:31 AM2/3/11

Hi Angie. Great to see you on rm-a, and we'll really like to discuss this with you and possibly take
you up on your offer, but before we do, one question must be asked....

What are you wearing?

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Dan Winsor

Feb 3, 2011, 10:58:48 AM2/3/11

Ollie, I see that that free China healthcare finally allowed you to
get that sex change operation? Congrats!

--
Dan Winsor

Soy un poco loco en el coco.

Lode

Feb 3, 2011, 11:21:55 AM2/3/11

Have you considered washing it with soap?

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 3, 2011, 2:32:24 PM2/3/11
On Feb 3, 10:47 am, "Angie" <an...@beating.men> wrote:

Everyone knows there actually any *REAL* women posting on the
internet.

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

Dan Winsor

Feb 3, 2011, 2:43:59 PM2/3/11

Unless their men mistakenly allow them to have a computer in the
kitchen.

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 3, 2011, 4:19:03 PM2/3/11

As long as they're bare-foot when using it.

Daniel

Feb 3, 2011, 5:15:43 PM2/3/11

Hi Angie,

you sound just like my kinda girl. i can't wait to meet up with u.

hey...wots u all lookin at ??? !!!

Daniel

Avid Fan

Feb 3, 2011, 7:08:55 PM2/3/11
I remember talking to a group of customers over dinner and one brought
up the view that women should not be allowed in the military, as they
were weaker than men. I looked at his beer gut, I know should have
said something but I did not I just let it slide.

His mates agreed with him. All University educated.

How idiotic. Does anybody in the world think that the strongest woman in
world is weaker than the weakest man?

Apart from telling him that I knew telling that I knew woman that could
beat their sorry arses into a bloody pulp. The ability to use modern
weaponry does not require physical strength anyway. It does require a
lot of skill and intelligence.

Nice troll Angie, we are not all misogynist arseholes here.

Pierre Honeyman

Feb 3, 2011, 7:23:19 PM2/3/11

Technically correct, but the set of people who are not misogynist
arseholes here is pretty much just you. The rest of us are bangin'
your mom.

Pierre

Dan Winsor

Feb 3, 2011, 9:16:59 PM2/3/11

Also, point of order, I'm a misanthropic arsehole. I pretty much hate
men as much as women.

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 3, 2011, 10:15:31 PM2/3/11

I don't Discriminate. I hate everyone.

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 3, 2011, 10:16:25 PM2/3/11
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:08:55 +1100, Avid Fan wrote:

> How idiotic. Does anybody in the world think that the strongest woman in
> world is weaker than the weakest man?

Wow, nice counter troll.

> The ability to use modern
> weaponry does not require physical strength anyway. It does require a
> lot of skill and intelligence.

Two counter-trolls for the price of one!

Giant Attitude

Feb 3, 2011, 11:38:48 PM2/3/11

Then you need to become one.

Perhaps you also think that 12 year old kids should be allowed to vote
because some of them are more informed than some adults.

Avid Fan

Feb 4, 2011, 7:02:39 AM2/4/11

Errr... What?

Avid Fan

Feb 4, 2011, 7:06:36 AM2/4/11
Err... she is dead. So you are misogynist necrophiliac arsehole.

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 4, 2011, 7:13:00 AM2/4/11
On 3 feb, 16:47, "Angie" <an...@beating.men> wrote:

OMG a woman on rma

*whips out giant 12"+ internet penis*

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 4, 2011, 7:13:32 AM2/4/11
> Pierre- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

WORD

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 4, 2011, 7:19:35 AM2/4/11
On 4 feb, 01:08, Avid Fan <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> The ability to use modern

>  It does require a
> lot of skill and intelligence.

Women are less skilled to operate such equipment. Their ability to
judge 3-dimensional spaces and distances is inferior to that of men,
of even male child soldiers.

It is also a scientific fact that, during their periods, women lose a
significant number of iq points. Therefore I wouldn't call them
intelligent, or at least not as consistently intelligent as men.

But the main reason why women should not be in the military is because
all of them, just like your mom, are whores.

Avid Fan

Feb 4, 2011, 8:59:54 AM2/4/11

No women issues here at all.

Yo mama.

Single are you? Relationship issues? Or just gay?

You have the IQ of an earth worm, Periods or not I doubt that you could
even work in a drive thru. "Do you want fries with that ?" Would be
too difficult for you to remember.

Greendistantstar

Feb 4, 2011, 9:28:49 AM2/4/11

And your point is?

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Dan Winsor

Feb 4, 2011, 9:46:59 AM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 9:28 am, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:

I know, right? I mean there isn't much of a difference, but we don't
have to listen to her yappin' anymore which makes it so much better.

Society

Feb 4, 2011, 3:13:30 PM2/4/11

"Giant Attitude" <lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Avid Fan wrote:
>>
>> How idiotic. Does anybody in the world think that
>> the strongest woman in world is weaker
>> than the weakest man? [...]

>> Nice troll Angie, we are not all misogynist arseholes here.
>
> Then you need to become one.
>
> Perhaps you also think that 12 year old kids
> should be allowed to vote because some of them
> are more informed than some adults.

Or maybe Angie's Avid Fan, who is already an arsehole
(which you knew already), doesn't think.

What's a "martial artist" anyway, a high-falutin' name
for a painter who's currently in an olive drab period?
Or an art school dropout who wears Army surplus
instead of black?

And what's uniquely female about being a "female
martial artist." Maybe the only point to Angie's post
is that she's trying to form a breeding pair with a male
"martial artist."

I'm not really interested in answers to these musings.
If you hadn't swatted down Angie's silly Avid Fan, GA,
I wouldn't have seen their type-C rap at all. Poor Angie,
she's soooo desperate for attention and too stupid to realize
that no matter how fast she types her posts, I can
ignore them even faster.

--
Women who insist upon having the same options as men
would do well to consider the option of being the

Fran Lebowitz

Dan Winsor

Feb 4, 2011, 4:13:55 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 3:13 pm, "Society" <Soci...@feminism.is.invalid> wrote:
> "Giant Attitude" <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Look, Society - can I call you Society? We are in a severe drought on
trolls at the moment in RMA and this thread is the most interesting
one in months. If you go having philisophical discussions and doing
your "musing" you might drive "Angie" here away. So let's put down
the philosophy book and go make me a samwich, K?

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 4, 2011, 4:15:59 PM2/4/11

I just wish they were a bit more creative. So far we've got "Angie"
and Fu.

Petty slim pickens but I guess beggars can't be choosers. :(

Pierre Honeyman

Feb 4, 2011, 7:27:33 PM2/4/11

Which is clearly a subset of misogynist arsehole.

Pierre

Pierre Honeyman

Feb 4, 2011, 7:31:22 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 5:59 am, Avid Fan <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> On 04/02/11 23:19, YumYumPandaburger wrote:
>

> > On 4 feb, 01:08, Avid Fan<m...@privacy.net>  wrote:
>
> >> The ability to use modern
> >>   It does require a
> >> lot of skill and intelligence.
>
> > Women are less skilled to operate such equipment. Their ability to
> > judge 3-dimensional spaces and distances is inferior to that of men,
> > of even male child soldiers.
>
> > It is also a scientific fact that, during their periods, women lose a
> > significant number of iq points. Therefore I wouldn't call them
> > intelligent, or at least not as consistently intelligent as men.
>
> > But the main reason why women should not be in the military is because
> > all of them, just like your mom, are whores.
>
> No women issues here at all.

Not after you slap 'em around a bit, no.

> Yo mama.

Technically speaking, "Yo mama," Dimi's mom is next week.

> Single are you?

Duo's cost more.

> Relationship issues?

I think they're mostly "Crackwhore Magazine" actually.

> Or just gay?

He's not gay if he's pitching.

> You have the IQ of an earth worm,

What'd an earth worm ever do to you?

> Periods or not I doubt that you could
> even work in a drive thru.  "Do you want fries with that ?"   Would be
> too difficult for you to remember.

Got him there.

Pierre

Avid Fan

Feb 4, 2011, 10:48:48 PM2/4/11

My Mother died 2009 on Mother's day. Thanks for your compassion!

Greendistantstar

Feb 5, 2011, 1:36:31 AM2/5/11

We were talking about Pierre's habits, so leave off with the faux tear-shedding.

GDS

"Let's roll!"

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 5, 2011, 3:29:05 AM2/5/11

Maybe you should take a long, hot bath to wash the sand out of your
vagina.

Fraser Johnston

Feb 5, 2011, 5:02:40 AM2/5/11

"YumYumPandaburger" <theorig...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> OMG a woman on rma
>
> *whips out giant 12"+ internet penis*

I remember once on RMA when a chick called Samurai Jill posted naked pics of
her self to annoy Trav. <sigh> Happy times.

Fraser

Avid Fan

Feb 5, 2011, 5:34:12 AM2/5/11
On 05/02/11 17:36, Greendistantstar wrote:

>> My Mother died 2009 on Mother's day. Thanks for your compassion!
>
> We were talking about Pierre's habits, so leave off with the faux
> tear-shedding.

Faux tear-shedding?

Remember that when it happens to you.

It always happens sooner than you expect. It always does.

Greendistantstar

Feb 5, 2011, 5:46:46 AM2/5/11
<pussy groups excluded>

On 5/02/2011 6:34 PM, Avid Fan wrote:
> On 05/02/11 17:36, Greendistantstar wrote:
>

>>> My Mother died 2009 on Mother's day. Thanks for your compassion!
>>
>> We were talking about Pierre's habits, so leave off with the faux
>> tear-shedding.
>>

> Faux tear-shedding?

Yup; see below.

> Remember that when it happens to you.

Already happened.

> It always happens sooner than you expect. It always does.

That's true.

But here's a heads up, and I don't normally do this, you seem like an OK bloke...

If you haven't already worked it out, 'bangin' your mom' jokes are what happens on rm-a, especially
to new posters.

The more you squirm, the worse they become, and other family members might get included. If you say
your mom is dead, sorry, that won't stop the jokes; the only way out is to reply in kind.

So for me to offer my condolences on rm-a would be faux tear-shedding, and I'm not a hypocrite.

Outside of rm-a, of course, different matter.

Heads up #2, some guys here will adapt a diametrically opposite view to their personal one, to see
if you really can defend the cause.

No hints, but I think you can figure the rest out for yourself.

Cheers

GDS

"Let's roll!"

Avid Fan

Feb 5, 2011, 6:00:22 AM2/5/11
Sorry and thanks.

Greendistantstar

Feb 5, 2011, 6:21:54 AM2/5/11
On 5/02/2011 7:00 PM, Avid Fan wrote:

> Sorry and thanks.

*Exactly* what I said to your mom!

;>)

GDS

"Let's roll!"

usagi

Feb 5, 2011, 9:25:02 AM2/5/11
On Feb 3, 11:58 pm, Dan Winsor <dan.win...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 10:47 am, "Angie" <an...@beating.men> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> > I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> > after I was finished with them.
>
> > Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> > Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> > isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> > So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> > your life!
>
> > The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> > stinky foot!
>
> Ollie, I see that that free China healthcare finally allowed you to
> get that sex change operation?  Congrats!

> --
> Dan Winsor
>
> Soy un poco loco en el coco.

Naw, I have far more skill than this "Angie" character. No harm done
though, it isn't like I would ever take credit for the real work I've
done. And you know I'd like to. If you only knew.. but if I was going
to spill the beans I would have done it years ago, and that's how you
know I am for real.

-

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 5, 2011, 12:33:06 PM2/5/11
On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 18:46:46 +0800, Greendistantstar wrote:

> If you haven't already worked it out, 'bangin' your mom' jokes are what happens on rm-a, especially
> to new posters.

Mother, sister, grandmother, dead mother, your blow-up doll, etc. :P

Dan Winsor

Feb 5, 2011, 1:18:20 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 12:33 pm, Rabid Weasel Lawson <law...@NO23133SPAM

+dayton.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 18:46:46 +0800, Greendistantstar wrote:
> > If you haven't already worked it out, 'bangin' your mom' jokes are what happens on rm-a, especially
> > to new posters.
>
> Mother, sister, grandmother, dead mother, your blow-up doll, etc.  :P

Let's not neglect sheep - we have Aussies on here remember.

Dan Winsor

Feb 5, 2011, 1:19:50 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 6:00 am, Avid Fan <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> Sorry and thanks.

Holy crap, dude. You didn't just go and apologize, did you? On RMA?
Drop and give us 1000 knuckle pushups and never do that again.

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Feb 5, 2011, 2:50:55 PM2/5/11

Box with rocks contained therein...

Don Geddis

Feb 5, 2011, 5:58:15 PM2/5/11
Dan Winsor <dan.w...@gmail.com> wrote on Fri, 4 Feb 2011 :
> So let's put down the philosophy book and go make me a samwich, K?

http://xkcd.com/149/

and

http://www.manolith.com/2009/07/14/yahoo-answers-comeback-with-a-sandwich/

Don Geddis http://don.geddis.org/ d...@geddis.org
Imagine being told you were made for a purpose, and that longevity and
happiness are not in the list of design objectives.
-- David Eubanks, Life Artificial

Fraser Johnston

Feb 8, 2011, 2:43:22 AM2/8/11

"Dan Winsor" <dan.w...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sheep are more NZ or Welsh. Aussies do hot bikini girls. : )

Fraser

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 8, 2011, 8:57:23 AM2/8/11
On 8 feb, 08:43, "Fraser Johnston" <ftr...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> "Dan Winsor" <dan.win...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm sure you do, as long as they say "meeeeeh"

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 8, 2011, 8:58:15 AM2/8/11
On 5 feb, 11:02, "Fraser Johnston" <ftr...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> "YumYumPandaburger" <theoriginald...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That chick had a huge 70's bush iirc.

trav...@aol.com

Feb 8, 2011, 11:56:29 AM2/8/11
On Feb 4, 7:19 am, YumYumPandaburger <theoriginald...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On 4 feb, 01:08, Avid Fan <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> > The ability to use modern
> >  It does require a
> > lot of skill and intelligence.
>
> Women are less skilled to operate such equipment. Their ability to
> judge 3-dimensional spaces and distances is inferior to that of men,
> of even male child soldiers.
>
> It is also a scientific fact that, during their periods, women lose a
> significant number of iq points. Therefore I wouldn't call them
> intelligent, or at least not as consistently intelligent as men.
>
> But the main reason why women should not be in the military is because
> all of them, just like your mom, are whores.

Women are also significantly less violent than men. And women in the
military are a pregnancy waiting to happen. This is why they don't
let them on submarines. Women on naval ships are notorious for ending
up off the ship pregnant.

Nevermind the whole esprit de corps thing or that being an infantry
soldier requires a HELL of a lot more than just the "ability to
operate modern weaponry." It requires being able to lug a 70 lb pack
on long marches repeatedly

Trav

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 8, 2011, 1:40:58 PM2/8/11
On 8 feb, 17:56, "travis...@aol.cominyrface" <travis...@aol.com>
wrote:

As I said, they're whores

Pierre Honeyman

Feb 8, 2011, 2:07:27 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 5:58 am, YumYumPandaburger <theoriginald...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah, that was awesome.

Pierre

Dan Winsor

Feb 8, 2011, 2:22:15 PM2/8/11

Reminded me of Dimi's mom. 'Cept Jill had a lot less hair on the rest
of her body, especially her back. Come to think of it, sasquatch has
less hair on him that his mom does.

Pierre Honeyman

Feb 8, 2011, 4:57:54 PM2/8/11

You mean, that wasn't sasquatch?

Ewwww....

Pierre

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 9, 2011, 6:16:20 AM2/9/11

No point in trying to hide your Wookie fetish, Pierre. We all know.
And Fraser even went as far as to wax his fur to avoid becoming the
object of your desires.

Dan on the other hand has made a special order to a well-known merkin
manufacturer to make him a full-body version.

Herbert Cannon

Feb 9, 2011, 9:16:47 AM2/9/11
On Feb 8, 10:56 am, "travis...@aol.cominyrface" <travis...@aol.com>
wrote:

Tell that to the Russian women snipers used during WW II that racked
300 kills.

YumYumPandaburger

Feb 9, 2011, 10:27:37 AM2/9/11

There numbers don't even start to compare to the number of whores that
have kept morale up in many of the worlds armies throughout history.

Fraser Johnston

Feb 9, 2011, 8:55:06 PM2/9/11

I'm sure you do, as long as they say "meeeeeh"

Nah, that's a kink only your mother has.

Fraser

Fraser Johnston

Feb 9, 2011, 8:56:56 PM2/9/11

"Herbert Cannon" <hcan...@cox.net> wrote in message

Tell that to the Russian women snipers used during WW II that racked
300 kills.

Yeah but they got 99% of those when they had PMT.

Fraser

catpandaddy

Feb 9, 2011, 9:17:02 PM2/9/11
Subject line fixed!

broadw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 9:49:25 PM7/4/16
On Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:47:30 AM UTC-5, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
>
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
>
> Angie

broadw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 9:49:48 PM7/4/16

thomas...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 8:22:45 AM12/5/19

thomas...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 8:24:07 AM12/5/19

thomas...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 8:25:15 AM12/5/19
On Thursday, 3 February 2011 15:47:30 UTC, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
> How do I contact you?

thomas...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 8:26:40 AM12/5/19
On Thursday, 3 February 2011 15:47:30 UTC, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
>
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
>
> Angie

Contact me on 07437 9087741

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 12:55:39 AM12/28/19
On Thursday, 3 February 2011 09:47:30 UTC-6, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
>
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
>
> Angie

if you just use your fists, ill fistfight you

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 12:57:45 AM12/28/19
i dont think you can punch me out

Kung Fu Fighter

Dec 28, 2019, 4:16:37 AM12/28/19
thomas...@gmail.com wrote on 12/5/2019 8:22 AM:
> On Thursday, 3 February 2011 15:47:30 UTC, Angie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>>
>> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
>> after I was finished with them.
>>
>> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>>
>> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles

Are you talking about your vaginal muscles?

>> and pain isn't a big issue for girls.

Is that why you girls can do anal?

>> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the blowjob of
>> your life!

If you'll promise not to bite.

>> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
>> snatch on your face!

You should douche more often.

>> Angie

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 11:04:22 PM12/28/19
On Thursday, 3 February 2011 09:47:30 UTC-6, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
>
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
>
> Angie

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 11:06:02 PM12/28/19
lets here some stories especially the ones where you punch them out, using your fists instead of your feet.

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 11:10:19 PM12/28/19

ew...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2019, 11:10:52 PM12/28/19

rolf....@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2020, 10:23:55 AM3/6/20
Hi ich heiße Rolf und binn aus Stuttgart Rohr Merkur Str 36 in 70565 ich binn sehr : nett , respektvoll,höflich, rücksichtsvoll,liebevoll, charmant, und zährtlich. ich binn einfach der nette Kerl aus der umgebung. was ich such ? alles von one Night bis Liebe steh auf schöne Füsse gern grell lackiert und intensiev dufftend ich will sie : küssen, massieren, daran riechen und sie lecken.Du darfst sie mir durchs Gesicht reiben, ins Gesicht drüken, mir unzer die Nase halten. gerne auch Nylons , Söckchen. dann steh ich auf : Karate, kick boxen,Tea kwon do, und Judo du bist dann die Karate Expertin und darfst mich Dom.und fertig machen ich zeige dir gern wie das geht ich stehe darauf von einer schönen Frau mit ihren Füssen und Händen so richtig schön Domminiert zu werden meine Nummer 0711 / 12893172 /

Thomas Wain

Jul 14, 2020, 5:19:01 AM7/14/20
On Thursday, 3 February 2011 15:47:30 UTC, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
>
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
>
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
>
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
>
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
>
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
>
> Angie

any numbers I can contct you on

Thomas Wain

Dec 9, 2020, 2:50:08 PM12/9/20
would you like to fight me baby

Stacey Dolans

Jun 24, 2021, 3:03:28 PM6/24/21
On Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:47:30 AM UTC-5, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
> Angie
Angie:

What style martial arts do you train in? What belts?

I'm a female martial artist - been training for 16 years, blackbelts in TKD, Karate and Jujtisu. NOTHING is better to me than fighting a man and crushing him with my legs and barefeet!

Thomas Wain

Jul 13, 2021, 1:52:55 PM7/13/21

Andrew Vida

Jan 20, 2022, 10:28:01 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:47:30 AM UTC-5, Angie wrote:
> Hi,
> some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
> I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> after I was finished with them.
> Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
> Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> isn't a big issue for girls.
> So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> your life!
> The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> stinky foot!
> Angie

Well well, a good twenty years since I last visited this group and nothing has changed.

Nitwit trolls nitwit posting.

Why is none of this surprising?

Damien Chan

Feb 20, 2022, 9:34:05 PM2/20/22
Protect your most valuable assets with building maintenance services https://www.ozbuildingmaintenance.com.au

Josepsh Chavez

May 9, 2022, 2:35:20 PM5/9/22
On Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 11:21:55 AM UTC-5, Lode wrote:
> On 3 feb, 16:47, "Angie" <an...@beating.men> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > some people say that women are weaker than men, but that's not true.
> >
> > I've beat up many men and some of them had to be brought to the hospital
> > after I was finished with them.
> >
> > Men are weak and in the future, women will the the "strong gender".
> >
> > Female muscles are more powerful and durable than male muscles and pain
> > isn't a big issue for girls.
> >
> > So if you want to fight me, contact me and I will give you the beating of
> > your life!
> >
> > The last thing you will smell before you wake up in hospital will be my
> > stinky foot!
> >
> > Angie
> Have you considered washing it with soap?

I don't wear a cup ?. .