Lessons with Mike Sigman

Joshua Tan

Sep 16, 2020, 8:58:56 PM9/16/20

Does anyone know whether Mike Sigman teaches, and if so, does he teach online?

Gernot Hassenpflug

Oct 11, 2020, 11:57:15 PM10/11/20
Joshua Tan <joshu...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether Mike Sigman teaches, and if so, does he teach online?

Hi Joshua, Mike does teach, he used to do regular workshops
internationally, although as you have surmised this has all come to a
crashing halt with Covid-19. As for virtual classes, I don't know, but
you might look him up on Facebook and ask him about it.
Well worth it to listen to what he has to say if you get a chance.
--
NNTP on Emacs 25.2 from Windows 7

Rabid Weasel Lawson

Jan 22, 2021, 8:44:12 AM1/22/21
And here I thought that you had forgotten rma. :)

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk