assisted shaktipat finally on?

David Dalton

Mar 9, 2022, 2:48:11 AM3/9/22
The assisted shkatipat (from me, assisted by Goddess, the
ruler of the region all/everything, and other collaborators)
should finally be on.

This is relevant to these groups since the following
categories are among the recipients:

1. Martial arts Masters
2. Qi gong Masters
3. Reiki Masters (Level 3) who have practiced for at least
five years after receiving their Level 3 certificate
4. Yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga teachers
5. Therapeutic touch practitioners who train and certify
other therapeutic touch practitioners.

To test to see if you are a recipient, imagine chi circling
around the boundary of the room you are in to “charge”
it. I generally imagine chi coming out of my right hand
and back into my left hand, which results in a
Widdershins (counterclockwise) circulation of
chi if I am facing the centre of the room.

If you are a recipient, you will then receive (P), which
I define as a perineum click (short period mula
bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra to crown chakra,
which is more internal and less expansive than
a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.

You should also have numerous new abilities including
the primary siddhi matchmaking (whereas the primary
siddhi for Jesus and his assisted shaktipat/Pentecost
recipients was probably healing). Let me know if
you want me to list the other abilities.

If you are not in any of the above five categories
bu know someone who is, feel free to pass this
to them.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Mar 22, 2022, 11:52:32 PM3/22/22
On Mar 9, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27D8933800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
It should be on now, though nobody has yet reported
any effects to me.