yet another assisted shaktipat attempt

David Dalton

Dec 25, 2020, 11:00:42 PM12/25/20
I’m reporting on “yet another assisted shaktipat attempt”
on alt.magick now/tonight, for any who might be interested.

The items being delivered to 1.31 million recipients
globally could be viewed as Christmas gifts from me
and my divine collaborators.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face

David Dalton

Dec 28, 2020, 1:40:45 AM12/28/20
On Dec 26, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2596ECE700...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I’m reporting on “yet another assisted shaktipat attempt”
> on alt.magick now/tonight, for any who might be interested.
>
> The items being delivered to 1.31 million recipients
> globally could be viewed as Christmas gifts from me
> and my divine collaborators.

(P) delivery, defined as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, as
closure to a magickal working, should now be possible for all
assisted shaktipat recipients. As a simple test, imagine chi
(or directed will if you don’t believe in chi) circulating around
a room to “charge” it. If you are an assisted shaktipat recipient
you will receive (P). Please let me know if you do receive (P).
Another test is that you should have very good matchmaking ability.

David Dalton

Jan 4, 2021, 1:28:31 AM1/4/21
On Dec 28, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2599B56B00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Dec 26, 2020, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2596ECE700...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I’m reporting on “yet another assisted shaktipat attempt”
> > on alt.magick now/tonight, for any who might be interested.
> >
> > The items being delivered to 1.31 million recipients
> > globally could be viewed as Christmas gifts from me
> > and my divine collaborators.
>
> (P) delivery, defined as a perineum click (short period mula bandha)
> immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, as
> closure to a magickal working, should now be possible for all
> assisted shaktipat recipients. As a simple test, imagine chi
> (or directed will if you don’t believe in chi) circulating around
> a room to “charge” it. If you are an assisted shaktipat recipient
> you will receive (P). Please let me know if you do receive (P).
> Another test is that you should have very good matchmaking ability.

Here’s an excerpt from the thread “January 3/4, 2021” on alt.magick
where I effectively gave an ultimatum to my four local main deities.

The (P) delivery was turned on for a.s.r. 1:46 --> 2:07 a.m.
(0537 UTC) Jan. 4, 2021.

The matchmaking ability was turned on for a.s.r. 2:08 --> 2:21 a.m.
(0551 UTC) Jan. 4, 2021.