assisted shaktipat finally granted

David Dalton

Jul 25, 2021, 11:08:44 PM7/25/21
I’ve discussed assisted shaktipat on here before, but
now think it has been finally granted as of last night.

I am posting to these six groups since recipients include:

1. Reiki Masters (Level III) who have practiced for at least
five years after receiving their Reiki Master certificate,

2. QI Gong Masters,

3. Martial Arts Masters,

4. yoga teachers who train and certify other yoga teachers,

and

5. therapeutic touch practitioners who train and certify
other therapeutic touch practitioners.

As a test, recipients should have experienced at least
three hours of centred clarity including upper level
of normal mood range mood, should have matchmaking
ability, and should experience (P) as closure to any
white magick that they attempt, whether it works or
not. I define (P) as a perineum click (short period
mula bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave. One simple test would be to will a
chi loop circling a room to “charge” it.

Let me know if you notice any such effects.

Some may be included even if they are not in one
of the above categories. For example, those
ordained by human or humans to bishop level
or equivalent are included, as are those who are
“ordained” by at least one of my eight main deities,
which does not require worship of any of them,
and which includes many good lay people including
many good atheists.

"And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s clothing
tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be missing if
you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jul 28, 2021, 3:41:06 AM7/28/21
On Jul 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26AE5EB900...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The assisted shaktipat should now be on, as of
4:25 a.m. NDT (0655 UTC) July 28, 2021.

David Dalton

Jul 29, 2021, 10:49:10 PM7/29/21
On Jul 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26B1418F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
That was true except for the centred clarity, which
is now coming on.

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2021, 12:49:05 AM8/13/21
On Jul 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26AE5EB900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat will be complete within the next
few hours, and alreadyrecipients should now have the
matchmaking ability, as of 1:34 a.m. NDT (0404 UTC)
August 13, 2021.

Happy Friday the 13th!

“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces.” (Hynes/O'Doherty)

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2021, 11:48:37 PM8/17/21
On Aug 13, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26C6313E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was complete at
11:54 p.m. NDT August 17 (0224 UTC August 18), 2021.

There are 1.61 million recipients including some cetacean
and nonhumansimian ones, and 1.55 million human ones.

Thus 1.55 million humans now have the matchmaking
ability which I had from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
from April 9 to July 2, 2021, and should be able to
confirm the matches on the “various matches” thread
on alt.religion.druid and do new ones, including local
to them and non-celebrity ones.

So there is a matchmaker for about every 5000 people
globally.

Who are they? I give a descriptive list of assisted shaktipat
recipients on the Recent Changes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

“‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver. The thing
that kept their power from them slowed me down awhile.” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 24, 2021, 3:00:18 AM8/24/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCBA9200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK, as the full moon period draws to a close I am more
confident now that the assisted shkatipat has been
completed by 3:53 a.m. NDT (0623 UTC) August 24, 2021.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 1:00:56 AM8/30/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCBA9200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The assisted shaktipat has been coming on in stages.

Two nights ago it came on for assisted shaktipat recipients
(a.s.r.) who are cetacean, nonhumansimian, ghuman among
the 79 who were in the shaktipat lineages of the 32 past
human avatar types who still had workings on before my
stuff started to come on, and extreme good ghuman.

Last night it came on for medium good and major
good human a.s.r.

Tonight it is coming on for minor good, neutral, and
minor to extreme criminal human a.s.r. I estimate
that it will be complete in two or three hours, but
for now at least the matchmaking ability should
be fully on.

ross.fi...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2021, 7:13:12 AM9/4/21
Beat him up!

David Dalton

Sep 17, 2021, 3:14:54 AM9/17/21
On Jul 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26AE5EB900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

Supposedly the matchmaking ability was turned on for the
assisted shaktipat recipients by 0536 UTC/GMT Sept. 17, 2021.

David Dalton

Oct 12, 2021, 1:30:22 AM10/12/21
On Jul 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26AE5EB900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

The assisted shaktipat has now been completed as
described on the thread
“and the axe, the axe is falling”
on alt.religion.druid.

ross.fi...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2022, 5:32:28 AM8/27/22
Yeah, beat him up!

ross.fi...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2022, 5:36:56 AM8/27/22
Soul Calibur 6 - I like video games, the, Rainbow Six, is,
I have so many video game records that I prefer that
to martial arts, I mostly, "like", martial arts,
I mostly throw.