Politically Incorrect Martial Arts Joke

The Viking

May 29, 2012, 7:27:42 PM5/29/12

Racially insensitive so if that pisses you off skip somewhere else,
skippy.

Bar Etiquette

I was standing in a bar and this little Chinese guy comes in and
stands next to me. After a few minutes, I said to him." Do you know
any of those martial arts things, like Karate, or Ju-Jitsu?"

He says "No, why the fock you ask me dat?... Is coz I look Chinee"?

No, I said. "It's because you're drinking my beer, you slant eyed
little cocksucker!"

Gernot Hassenpflug

May 30, 2012, 12:10:31 AM5/30/12
The Viking <hcan...@cox.net> writes:

> Racially insensitive so if that pisses you off skip somewhere else,
> skippy.
>
> Bar Etiquette

OK, so here's a politically correct one. Just as dumb though...

So these three Nazis walk into a B.A.R....
--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Aunkai

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 1:32:12 AM5/30/12
ok... i'll buy it... 3 nazis walk into a bar-mitzvah... then what happens?

Mighty Wannabe

May 30, 2012, 2:52:15 AM5/30/12
Think B.A.R.

How did you manage to avoid being run over by a Mack truck?

Fraser Johnston

May 30, 2012, 3:12:50 AM5/30/12
Browning Automatic Rifle.

--

Fraser

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 3:26:47 AM5/30/12
how did u manage to learn to read?

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 3:35:52 AM5/30/12
On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:52:15 PM UTC+10, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
OHHH...please forgive me. i go it all wrong. ok ok...now i'm with the program: so....
There was these 3 Nazis who walked into the Bangladesh Agricultural Research centre...and then what happened???

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 4:12:40 AM5/30/12
OK then...how about this one: A three legged dog walks into a bar and says, "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw..."

The Viking

May 30, 2012, 9:21:09 AM5/30/12
On May 30, 1:52 am, "Mighty Wannabe" <NoRe...@none.none> wrote:
> Daniel wrote:

> > > OK, so here's a politically correct one. Just as dumb though...
>
> > > So these three Nazis walk into a B.A.R....
> > > --
> > > Gernot Hassenpflug
> > > Aunkai
>
> > ok... i'll buy it... 3 nazis walk into a bar-mitzvah... then what happens?
>
> Think B.A.R.
>
> How did you manage to avoid being run over by a Mack truck?

He got out the way. When was your head run over by one?

The Viking

May 30, 2012, 9:19:59 AM5/30/12
On May 30, 2:26 am, Daniel <nidan.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:52:15 PM UTC+10, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> > Daniel wrote:

> > > ok... i'll buy it... 3 nazis walk into a bar-mitzvah... then what happens?
>
> > Think B.A.R.
>
> > How did you manage to avoid being run over by a Mack truck?
>
> how did u manage to learn to read?

Now that reminds of how you know if you are stopped by a Mississippi
cop. He says take this pad and pencil and write down what I tell you.

The Viking

May 30, 2012, 9:20:25 AM5/30/12
On May 30, 2:12 am, Fraser Johnston <fra...@cjmanagement.com.au>
wrote:
> On 30/05/12 2:52 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>

> > Daniel wrote:

> >> ok... i'll buy it... 3 nazis walk into a bar-mitzvah... then what happens?
>
> > Think B.A.R.
>
> > How did you manage to avoid being run over by a Mack truck?
>
> Browning Automatic Rifle.
>
> --
>
> Fraser

Aussies are not supposed to think like that.

Daniel

May 30, 2012, 9:26:41 PM5/30/12
ROTFLAO :)))))