Kayci McKinley=ex-whore

Jerry

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

I bought Kayce McKinley for only $2 for oral. Luckily, she's a
toothless skank, so she gummed me until I released my clap-laden gunk
down her throat.

I paid her in pennies, and the slut was thankful for each one.

LEESENSEI

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

I am afraid that I don't get this post at all. Is this supposed to be an
attack on someone that posts on this newsgroup? Is this person someone that we
are supposed to know? Does this have anything to do with Rec.Martial-arts at
all or is the poster just another rude pathetic moron with nothing better to do
than offend people and waste everyone else's time.

And people wonder why there was a demand for a moderated forum where you could
get away from garbage like this.

Lee Drew
Birmingham Bujinkan Dojo

SeiserL

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

This is garbage of the lowest level. There is no honor in this kind of
senseless needless attacks.

I will note the poster's name and delete any items with that tag. I hate this
stuff.

I attack so few people. I will make an exception here.

Lynn

Lynn Seiser PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
12 web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
550 Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite 203
Seal Beach, CA 90740-6601 USA
Phone: 562-799-1371
February 27, 1997
7:54 am
Just sharing a thought and the journey.
Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
12 free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
Seal Beach, CA USA
"Change is natural and inevitable."

Chas

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

There isn't even a word for a bottom feeding scrap like you. Even in
the most uncivil exchanges, leave a mans' family out of it or watch your
six asshole.
This kind of posting is enough to get you searched out and hurt.
Chas

SeiserL

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

In article <6d6lub$d...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Chas
<gryp...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>This kind of posting is enough to get you searched out and hurt.
Chas<

Lets go!!! There is no profile listed with AOL, I search to find out if the
author was local to me. ;-) I filed a TOS violation with AOL. If any member
knows the identity of the author, please let us all know.

Lynn

Just sharing a thought and the journey.
Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)

12 Free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
Seal Beach, CA USA
"Change is Natural & Inevitable"
February 27, 1997
11:25 am

Chas

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

SeiserL wrote:
> I attack so few people. I will make an exception here.
>
> Lynn

Where is our wa now?
Let us find the lesson in this event.
I hold the position that this comes under the rubric of righteous
indignation and justifies hunting him down with a horsewhip. My martial
skills are at the service of righting such indignations; that's why I do
it.
If I had found that objectivity of spirit that assigns such a worm to
his proper place in the universe; a turd by the side of a well traveled
road- I would ignore him and avert my face from the smell.
Where went my wa?
Chas

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Jerry wrote:

> I bought Kayce McKinley for only $2 for oral. Luckily, she's a
> toothless skank, so she gummed me until I released my clap-laden gunk
> down her throat.
>
> I paid her in pennies, and the slut was thankful for each one.
Dear Jerry,

It's fun to hide in anonymity, isn't it? At what price breath?

Chris McKinley

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your show of support. There are ways of tracing all
electronic media, not just phone lines. I suppose, theoretically, if
one were intent on doing so and, say, had access to Hughes Aerospace
clearance, theoretically, mind you, then one could trace just about any
transmission in any electronic media. Or so I've read in Popular
Mechanics or some other civilian publication cleared for national
security concerns.

Love, Luck & Self-Knowledge to you.

Chris McKinley

Jen6427

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

So normally, when you pay for "oral" does the girl need to provide the tweezers
and magnifying glass or do you bring it yourself? Better investment might be
some counseling, sedatives or maybe we can all chip in for 25 cent bullet.

Yuck- can't believe I even replied to that message! What kind of dumb jerk
posts something like that?

Angel of Pain

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Chas wrote:

> Jerry wrote:
> >
> > I bought Kayce McKinley for only $2 for oral. Luckily, she's a
> > toothless skank, so she gummed me until I released my clap-laden gunk
> > down her throat.
> >
> > I paid her in pennies, and the slut was thankful for each one.
>
> There isn't even a word for a bottom feeding scrap like you. Even in
> the most uncivil exchanges, leave a mans' family out of it or watch your
> six asshole.
> This kind of posting is enough to get you searched out and hurt.
> Chas
Dear Chas,

I think sixes are at their prettiest when painted invisible infrared
green. Just my aesthetic opinion.

Chris McKinley

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98
Dear Chas,

Thank you for your support. I, too, train for such a purpose.

I wish to state here, publicly and officially, that I neither support
nor condone the use of vigilantism to seek personal retribution upon
another individual for any reason. Such action or intent is in
violation of federal and state laws and I do not in any way condone any
action which might violate said laws. Especially for the purpose of
exacting justice. That should be left to our wonderful, fair, and
timely judicial system.

Love, Luck & Self-Knowledge to you all.

Chris McKinley

Todd D. Ellner

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

>I bought Kayce McKinley for only $2 for oral. Luckily, she's a
>toothless skank, so she gummed me until I released my clap-laden gunk
>down her throat.

Jerry, rapping that kind of shit about a man's family is pretty damned
low. In a lot of places you could get yourself killed for that kind of
thing, and everyone would say you had it coming.

If you're going to sink that far at least show the balls to step out from
behind your AOL screen-name and say it to the man's face in person. And
don't go whining to the police when you get the ass-whipping you so
richly deserve.
--
Todd Ellner | The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
tel...@cs.pdx.edu | --William Blake "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell"

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98
Dear Todd,

Thanks for the show of support. RE: "And don't go whining to the
police when you get the ass-whipping you so richly deserve.". Actually,
that would be the merciful option, since I like to be quick about it out
of habit. If I really wanted to be cruel, I'd prefer to get inside his
mind in a tribute performance to Richard Bandler. ;)
Ask Lynn Seiser what I'm talking about!

Love, Luck & Self-Knowledge to you.

Chris McKinley,
a/k/a ThoughtDr

Robin Loxley @

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:37:25 -0600, Chris and Kayci McKinley
<Thg...@swbell.net> wrote:

>Jerry wrote:

<Thankfully deleted>

My thoughts are with you Chris and Kayci.
This crap has no place in a 'family' of Martial Artists.
Even one that bickers as much as alt.rec.martial arts.

Arohanui
Xorro
(Not the light, just the torchbearer)

RONINŽ

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

Jerry scribbled with their Crayola:

>I tried to buy Kayce McKinley for 2 million bucks. Luckily, she's a bit smarter
>than your average moron like myself, so she slapped my ass around like the
>complete fool that I am until I became unable to control my bowels and pooped
>myself.
> I paid her with my teeth which she had nicely and convienently knocked out
>for me, and she was thankful for each one.

That took a lot of courage to say Jerry, now go to your room.

RONIN®

"Thunder is impressive,
But lighting does all the work."
http://www.wwdc.com/~ronin/dragon.htm
--Ronin--

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

To all who have responded to this post,

My heartfelt thanks and warmest regards. I am moved by the show of
support that I've received. Reading such filth about the person I care
most about in the world tore at my heart. As any man would, I felt like
devoting the rest of my life (or the more realistic 48-72 hours it would
actually take) to locating this individual and exacting retribution.
However, I have claimed for years that I seek peaceful resolution to
conflict when it can be had. Sometimes life slaps you with little tests
that force you to put your money where your mouth is. Christ's
exhortation to turn the other cheek is no easier to follow for a
supposedly enlightened martial artist. In fact, I believe it may be the
one of the hardest tests a warrior can face.

I believe more harm will come to this individual by living his life
with the values he demonstrated by posting that message than he could
ever cause me or my wife. She doesn't even know about it. His choices
of behavior will certainly influence the quality of his life in the long
run. That is, if he doesn't run into somebody less forgiving than I am
first.

I thank each and every one of you for your show of solidarity and
honor. I am humbled to receive such support.

Love, Luck & Self-Knowledge to all of you...even Jerry.

Chris McKinley

Chas

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

Chris and Kayci McKinley wrote:If I really wanted to be cruel, I'd

prefer to get inside his
> mind in a tribute performance to Richard Bandler. ;)
> Ask Lynn Seiser what I'm talking about!
> Chris McKinley,

Hey, Lynn- What'd he do to Bandler?

And on the subject of cruelty in martial arts.
I think that somewhere down deep in your mind, one must find an
acceptance of cruelty and even a certain joy in the infliction of pain
on your enemy.
One of my teachers, when asked by me for a personal instruction, said;
'Chas, have no remorse; think not of his wife without a husband or his
children without a father. He is not deserving of these things for he
has abandoned them long before he met you; have no remorse.'
Some years ago, I had occasion to see a man throw his baby at his wife
as a weapon. I beat on him until the ambulance came. He was a big strong
man and I caught him by surprise, from behind, with a low blow. He had
it coming and I liked giving it to him. When he assaults his next infant
and woman, he will do it with his left hand.
There are some things that are unacceptable in any society, polite or
not.
There are some times when one doesn't need guidance from another
authority. I am a reasonably well-educated, compassionate, moral,
idealistic even, law-abiding citizen. I can tell when it's appropriate
to exercize my discretion on some sonofabitch.
Again, my most profound apologies that this bastard even used the same
alphabet as me- you have always conducted yourself as a gentleman and
professional.
My most cordial respects to your family,
Chas

karat...@hotmail.com

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

In article <19980227185...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

sei...@aol.com (SeiserL) wrote:

> In article <6d6lub$d...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Chas
> <gryp...@worldnet.att.net> writes:
>
> >This kind of posting is enough to get you searched out and hurt.
> Chas<
>
> Lets go!!! There is no profile listed with AOL, I search to find out if the
> author was local to me. ;-) I filed a TOS violation with AOL. If any member
> knows the identity of the author, please let us all know.
>
> Lynn
> Just sharing a thought and the journey.
> Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
> 12 Free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
> Seal Beach, CA USA
> "Change is Natural & Inevitable"
> February 27, 1997
> 11:25 am
> Just sharing a thought and the journey.
> Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
> 12 free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
> Seal Beach, CA USA
> "Change is natural and inevitable."

Guess what Lynn, I do know who our little friend is. He has been taken care
of. He is going to get just what he deserves. He should have read rule
number 4 of the posting in martial arts book.
Number 1: Don't mess with a martial artist.
Number 2: Don't mess with a martial artist on a computer.
Number 3: Don't mess with a martial artist on a computer who knows what their
doing.
Number 4: Don't mess with a WOMAN martial artist on a computer who knows hwat
she is doing.

TO "JERRY"
So you can't get any huh??? Try rosie palmer and her five sisters, or does
she charge??? Get a life!!! It's obvious you are a loser. I don't even know
who the girl is or if she even exist. I don't care. I hate pathetic excuses
for men like you. You make me laugh in pity. You don't belong in rec-martial
arts or for that matter, in martial arts period. You are a mockery. Don't
even try saying anything back to me.
Devin

Scott

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

Just read the dumb ass's post, Chris. You have my support as well.

Scott

I've have had an interest in efficient strength training and conditioning
for the past 20 years so I enjoy reading your post on that subject.

Scott

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

SeiserL

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

In article <6d9ihp$r0r$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, karat...@hotmail.com writes:

>>Guess what Lynn, I do know who our little friend is. He has been taken care
of. He is going to get just what he deserves. He should have read rule number
4 of the posting in martial arts book.
Number 1: Don't mess with a martial artist.
Number 2: Don't mess with a martial artist on a computer.
Number 3: Don't mess with a martial artist on a computer who knows
what their doing.

Number 4: Don't mess with a WOMAN martial artist on a computer who knows what
she is doing.<<

I owe you one. Thank you. I have never met Chris or his wife. I would only hope
people would protect the honor of my wife as has been shown here. If we
disagree with each other, that's fine. In fact that's stimulating and
enjoyable. It who we are and what we do. But there is no honor in attacking the
innocent. Women make some of the best fighters because they fight from the
heart. You have shown the honor is yours. Thank you.

Lynn
Just sharing a thought and the journey.
Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
12 Free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
Seal Beach, CA USA
"Change is Natural & Inevitable"

February 28, 1997
8:50 pm

SeiserL

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

In article <6d9bra$q...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Chas
<gryp...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>Chris and Kayci McKinley wrote:If I really wanted to be cruel, I'd
prefer to get inside his mind in a tribute performance to Richard Bandler. ;)
Ask Lynn Seiser what I'm talking about!
Chris McKinley,<

>>Hey, Lynn- What'd he do to Bandler?<<

Well, its not what he did to Bandler. Remember this is a tribute to Richard
Bandler. Bandler could be considered a mental martial artist, and as such can
be cruel in his teachings. But, my guess what Chris is talking about is;
Consider everything you believe in, your entire mental processes. Now image
each one is a thread. A thread that weaves together your reality into a fabric
that holds it all together. Got it? Now imagine some one standing there snip
snip snip away at each thread one at a time. Its the mental equivalent of
breaking every bone in the body. :-) Sorta neat, huh? ;-) Chris and I have
shared many teachers, though never space and time.

Yea know, this thread, though started from dishonor, has shown the spirit of
honor. God, it makes you proud to be a warrior. There has to be honor some
where.

Lynn
Just sharing a thought and the journey.
Lynn Seiser, PhD MFCC (Sei...@AOL.com)
12 Free web-pages at http://members.aol.com/SeiserL/index.html
Seal Beach, CA USA
"Change is Natural & Inevitable"
February 28, 1997

8:44 pm

JST Karate

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT PEOPLE, GIVEN SAFETY IN BEING ANONYMOUS, THEY SUDDENLY ARE
BRAVE, AS THEY WALK AWAY FROM DANGER. THIS TYPE OF PERSON DOES NOT WARRANT THE
SWEAT YOU USE TO TYPE ABOUT THESE DISPARAGING REMARKS. JUST TAKE DELIGHT IN
KNOWING THAT KARMA IS UNSTOPPABLE, IT WILL COME BACK TO HIM IN TIME. ON A
POSITIVE NOTE, I WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY I SEE IN
THIS MEDIUM. THANK YOU FOR INCREASING MY KNOWLEGE WITH ALL THE SHARING THAT
TAKES PLACE HERE. THE QUIPS AND REPLYS ALWAYS RAISE A SMILE, AND I HOPE TO BE
AS CONCISE AND WITTY AS THE REST OF YOU CAN BE, THAKS AGAIN, JT

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98
To all,

I appreciate the recent show of support I've received, but PLEASE,
let's stop this thread right now. As you might understand, I find it
extremely distasteful to keep seeing my wife's name used in such a
context, even in reference to a subject topic. So please folks, let's
put this one behind us, ok?

Chris McKinley

RONINŽ

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Chas <gryp...@worldnet.att.net> scribbled with their Crayola:

>One of my teachers, when asked by me for a personal instruction, said;
>"Chas, have no remorse"

>There are some things that are unacceptable in any society, polite or
>not.

I'm very easy going and a lot of the time when working with me
or just being around me there are smiles and laughter. Which is how I
like my life to be.
When you draw down on me though, if I leave you breathing then
I have made a mistake.

James Ho

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Chris and Kayci McKinley wrote:
> To all who have responded to this post,
> My heartfelt thanks and warmest regards. I am moved by the show of
> support that I've received. Reading such filth about the person I care
> most about in the world tore at my heart. As any man would, I felt like
> devoting the rest of my life (or the more realistic 48-72 hours it would
> actually take) to locating this individual and exacting retribution.
> However, I have claimed for years that I seek peaceful resolution to
> conflict when it can be had. Sometimes life slaps you with little tests
> that force you to put your money where your mouth is. Christ's
> exhortation to turn the other cheek is no easier to follow for a
> supposedly enlightened martial artist. In fact, I believe it may be the
> one of the hardest tests a warrior can face.
> I believe more harm will come to this individual by living his life
> with the values he demonstrated by posting that message than he could
> ever cause me or my wife. She doesn't even know about it. His choices
> of behavior will certainly influence the quality of his life in the long
> run. That is, if he doesn't run into somebody less forgiving than I am
> first.
> I thank each and every one of you for your show of solidarity and
> honor. I am humbled to receive such support.

Chris, I think you have most of our support in this. Bringing other
people (hereafter referred to as "innocent bystander") into flames is
downright low, especially because he wouldn't have the guts to say this
to you in person. What kind of idiot would say that just because he
doesn't have anything to say in reply to a valid point you made? (which
is why I would assume he said that in the first place)

Yes, you've got the right idea. It's good to turn the other cheek,
smile, and think about what a pathetic life Jerry has in order to have
to resort to insulting your wife (sorry, I mean "innocent bystander").
And why would she need to know what he said at all, right? I mean,
"Kayci, someone called you an ex-whore because he's a pathetic turd
who's trying to get at me"? He's just trying to get a reaction out of
you, and I think being calm and indifferent to it will annoy him all the
more. I think your greatest revenge lies in the emptiness of his life,
without you having to lift a finger. If he doesn't care, that just
shows how empty his conscience, soul, and sense of honour is. You can't
help but pity someone as pathetic as that.

Good luck,

James

--
|--"Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me."--|
| James Ho, 3A Electrical (DerElecs) | deathphoenix AT geocities.com |

Ellyn

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

GLobo43787 wrote:

> In article <34F739...@swbell.net>, Chris and Kayci McKinley
> <Thg...@swbell.net> writes:
>
> >Chas wrote:
> >>
> >> Jerry wrote:

<snipped the rude stuff>

> >> There isn't even a word for a bottom feeding scrap like you.
>
> ditto. Jerry. fuck off and play with yourself, you miserable excuse for
> pondlife.
> i will be putting in a TOS violation tonight.
> apologies to chris and Cayce that they have to witness/ be the target of such
> crap.
> it is unwarranted un necesssary, and assinine.
> Glenn
> martial arts

Uhhhh ... but why do you all keep including it (and therefore
perpetuating the message) in your replies? At least have the decency to
EDIT THE NASTINESS.

IMHO AOL doesn't give a toss about TOS. More than any other service it's
designed to support and encourage "anonymous" activities. All the person
needs is to buy a music CD, thereby getting another free "50 hours" of
service, have a different credit card number, and register on up.
They're back online. Everyone who spends their $$ with that company
supports its way of doing "business."

Sorry this is so off-topic ... but I am constantly amazed at how people
use the veil of anonymity to behave poorly "because they can" rather
than exercise the opportunity of testing the best of themselves.

<being toppled from soapbox>
!Ellyn

GLobo43787

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

<Thg...@swbell.net> writes:

> I wish to state here, publicly and officially, that I neither support
>nor condone the use of vigilantism to seek personal retribution upon
>another individual for any reason

DONT WORRY, there is a queue of us waiting to do it for you.
Glenn
martial arts

GLobo43787

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

<Thg...@swbell.net> writes:

>Chas wrote:

>> Jerry wrote:
>> >
>> > I bought Kayce McKinley for only $2 for oral. Luckily, she's a
>> > toothless skank, so she gummed me until I released my clap-laden gunk
>> > down her throat.
>> >

>> > I paid her in pennies, and the slut was thankful for each one.

Chris and Kayci McKinley

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Ellyn wrote:

Ellyn and everybody else,

At this point, I'm going to have to insist that this thread come to
an end right here and now. The messages of support have come and gone.
Now it's becoming just more name calling.

I do not, I repeat, DO NOT want to see my wife's name in this manner
again! Not even in reference. I've been patient by posting two prior
warnings to this effect. Most have had the decency to stop posting to
this topic. But it must stop now!

I am considering legal action in this matter. Please do not make a
bad situation worse by becoming a part of the problem.

I hate to sound so demanding and nasty, but how would you feel if you
saw your wife's name in such a derogatory context day after day in
here? It hurts and it's got to stop right now!

Please, I ask you to show some courtesy and respect for my wife.
Please do not post any further messages to this thread.

Thank you.

Chris McKinley

GLobo43787

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

In article <19980301051...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, sei...@aol.com
(SeiserL) writes:

>Guess what Lynn, I do know who our little friend is. He has been taken care
>of. He is going to get just what he deserves.

SHARE
im sure all of us want to ensure he does get what he deserves. i'd also like to
ask him WHY he posted in the first place. maybe you can tell us.
Glenn
martial arts

don griffen

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

i need sevice how much for a quickie

Pete R.

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

Um, maybe because the target has his wife's name sitting there in the
author field, and this is USENET, and people are just like that?
Maybe that's also why many people don't volunteer personal information
on the Internet?

kayci...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2020, 6:46:47 AM7/18/20
Ill fuck u