Chinese Folk Religion: assisted shaktipat in progress

David Dalton

Aug 5, 2020, 12:47:18 AM8/5/20
The assisted shaktipat, which will grant all of my current avatar type
abilities plus matchmaking plus creativity plus centred clarity to
the recipients, is currently in progress to stage 2, as discussed
below. I am posting to these groups since assisted shaktipat
recipients in Chinese Folk Religion are part of stage 2. Recipients
should receive (P), defined as a perineum click or analogy (short
period mula bandha) immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave, as closure to magickal workings that they
perform, even willing a simple chi loop. They should also
have third eye intuition (not perineum click divination)
matchmaking ability.

An attempt on the evening of full moon failed,
but now it is occurring in stages which I
have discussed before on here, but I guess which I should
summarize again.

Stage 1 is assisted shaktipat recipients who are cetacean,
nonhumansimian, or human in tribal religion, shamanistic religion,
traditional native spirituality, traditional paganism, or fusion
of one of those four with another religion where the other
religion is at most 45% of the belief system, For it to be
considered traditional spirituality there has to be a
teaching lineage of at least 300 years, else they would
be in stage 2.

Stage 2 is human assisted shaktipat recipients who are in
neopaganism, heathenism (Asatru, not atheist), satanism,
new age religion, Chinese folk religion (and similar),
magick (when it is the primary belief system, e.g. thelema),
or fusion of tribal religion, shamanistic religion, traditional
native spirituality, or traditional paganism with another
religion where that other religion is more than 45% but
at most 80% of the belief system. Fusion of neopaganism
with Christianity would be in stage 3.

Stage 3 is all remaining assisted shaktipat recipients other
than Christian, Muslim, hindu, Buddhist, and non-religious
(which I define as atheist, agnostic, or secular humanist)
ones.

Stage 4 is then all remaining assisted shaktipat recipients.

My eght main deities and other collaborators including me
delivered the assisted shaktipat to stage 1 from
1344 UTC to 1745 UTC August 4, 2020. The recipients
should now be capable of receiving (P) and would
have matchmaking (by third eye intuition, not by
perineum click divination) ability, as I discussed earlier
in the thread. They should also be able to will additions
to my four components workings, and so far such additions
have been local detail.

Delivery to stage 2 began at 0144 UTC August 5, and
should take at least four hours, and I don’t know if the
abilities/effects will come on gradually or all at the
end. Delivery to stage 3 should begin about 0144 UTC
August 6 and delivery to stage 4 should begin about
0144 UTC August 7. This is to give a bit of a time
advantage to stage 1 and stage 2 in terms of additions.
I tried to have stage 1 and stage 2 done together but
had to settle for the twelve hour onset to onset separation.

Even if you are not a recipient yourself, your religious leaders
and some knowledgeable and good lay people may be,
so feel free to pass this information on to them. (Ha,
if I have any readers left at this point.)

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I

David Dalton

Aug 10, 2020, 2:53:00 AM8/10/20
On Aug 5, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.24DA715400...@news.eternal-september.org>):
That attempt failed, and I divine that it is because I should not have
included the four Catholic sacraments, especially since I have
renounced them and now consider myself to be an individual
neopagan. But I am frustrated at that since I had protested their
inclusion but was told (by divination) that they had to be included.
So anyway I will try again and will omit them, but will still include
the death of my mother and the death of my father, but with the
normal mood minor deities incidents, since I consider my father
and mother to be minor deities to me (about the level of a saint
in Catholicism). I will also add the Rat incident and the Moths
period to the normal mood minor deities incidents.

With that in mind, the new ordering will be:

centred clarity incidents (which will ensure stability in subsequent items)
waning crescent highs (recipients will go no higher than +3, mildly high)
extinction reel message (from God)
normal mood minor deities incidents
normal mood sexuality
normal mood creativity
dragon lines, updated
matchmaking
current state (whatever is left, and (P) delivery will be left until this
stage)