Retracting your testicles

Steven Martin

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
was impossible.
Has anyone else heard about this legend?

mrh...@swbell.net

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

. . . oh yea, and they can bend spoons with their thoughts.

Moine97

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

Steven Martin wrote:

> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

This is no legend. It has nothing to do with mastery, though. Some
people, not everybody, do have this special ability. I do. But I don't
really control it. When really stressed, I guess every guy knows about
it, testes tend to contract and get "smaller". That is a part of the
phonomenon. In those times, just try to pull on them a little more,
much like you do when you got a big P need and can't get to the
toilet... Some might feel a little "ploop" and eggs will be up. Give
it a try! (This is no kidding. Seems weird, but I'm very serious!)

--
Moine97
Webmestre du site «Penseurs» :

ABAZABA

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

>>A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>>to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>>recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>>was impossible.
>>Has anyone else heard about this legend?

I don't think so. Sounds just like the kinda stuff you'd see on some stupid late night
martial arts movie. They like to make people think they have extraordinary powers or
control over thier bodies; like soaring 75 feet through the air towards their oponent in a flying kick. (while the other guy would have enough time to plant a spear into the ground
for him to land on).

bamis

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

I can just see the comments now......

B.

Steven Martin <sj...@cam.ac.uk> wrote in article
<330929...@cam.ac.uk>...

SHARK®

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Steven Martin <sj...@cam.ac.uk> scribbled with their Crayola:

>A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>was impossible.
>Has anyone else heard about this legend?

I'm sure someone here could boot them up in there for you if you ask
nicely.

Carcharodon Carcharias

Randy-ola

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Steven Martin wrote:

> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

This comes from what's left of a reflex- early humans would presumably
retract their package when threatened. The muscle and the reflex still
exist- ever been swimming in a cold lake? And presumably, one could learn
to stimulate this reflex CONSCIOUSLY, like many other autonomic responses
that people have learned to control via biofeedback. It's something you
can practice when your bored, I guess.

Randy-ola
--

Randy Schaub
ra...@meitx.com

New Sage

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Steven Martin wrote:

> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

Another myth ! What they used to do ( and many still do) is to wear
tight shorts , so the testes are real high, then get into a very narrow
high horse stance, tilt the hips forward ( meaning you drive the lower
hips forward, the upper hips back, then tense the butt and legs real
hard so the kick will be striking the inner thighs and butt...( some
will raise their hips at the second of impact to better align the
muscles..)
No big deal ! And no drawing in the testes to anywhere..

New Sage

New Sage

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Rob wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 02:59:00 -0800, Randy-ola <ra...@meitx.com> wrote:
>
> >Steven Martin wrote:
> >>
> >> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> >> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> >> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> >> was impossible.

One thing that is possible is to have your testes driven up between the
skin ( & muscles, whatever) and the front pf the public bone from a good
kick, but, then unless you are some sick yoyo, it is never done
intentional. ( I know the kwatsu for getting back into where it belongs
though !)

New Sage

Rob

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 02:59:00 -0800, Randy-ola <ra...@meitx.com> wrote:

>Steven Martin wrote:
>>
>> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>> was impossible.

>> Has anyone else heard about this legend?
>

>This comes from what's left of a reflex- early humans would presumably
>retract their package when threatened. The muscle and the reflex still
>exist- ever been swimming in a cold lake? And presumably, one could learn
>to stimulate this reflex CONSCIOUSLY, like many other autonomic responses
>that people have learned to control via biofeedback. It's something you
>can practice when your bored, I guess.

I guess I have never been that bored ;-)

Lenny Korpus

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Steven Martin wrote:

> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

Actually, yes. They can achieve this higher level of power and control
because they expend such vast amounts of testosterone at a given time.
As a result of this massive expenditure of testosterone, the testicles
lose their volume and seem to "levitate," thus reaching a state in which
they can be easily manipulated by the owner.
Either that .... or I could just be speaking out of my ass.

Ed Vigmond

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

In article <33098B...@meitx.com>, Randy-ola <ra...@meitx.com> wrote:
>Steven Martin wrote:
>>
>> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>> was impossible.
>> Has anyone else heard about this legend?
>

>This comes from what's left of a reflex- early humans would presumably
>retract their package when threatened. The muscle and the reflex still
>exist- ever been swimming in a cold lake? And presumably, one could learn
>to stimulate this reflex CONSCIOUSLY, like many other autonomic responses
>that people have learned to control via biofeedback. It's something you
>can practice when your bored, I guess.

This isn't simply a residual reflex; it serves the purpose of controlling
the temperature of the gonads which are particularly sensitive to temperature.

Ed Vigmond

Randy-ola

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Lenny Korpus wrote:

> Steven Martin wrote:
> >
> > A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> > to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> > recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> > was impossible.
> > Has anyone else heard about this legend?
>
> Actually, yes. They can achieve this higher level of power and control
> because they expend such vast amounts of testosterone at a given time.
> As a result of this massive expenditure of testosterone, the testicles
> lose their volume and seem to "levitate," thus reaching a state in which
> they can be easily manipulated by the owner.
> Either that .... or I could just be speaking out of my ass.

That last one must be correct- I thought you were just talking with your
mouth full.

Randy ;)

Requiem

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

> This isn't simply a residual reflex; it serves the purpose of controlling
> the temperature of the gonads which are particularly sensitive to temperature.
>
> Ed Vigmond

Which is precisely why it's really hard to learn conscious control
over. If you retract to prevent damage, you run the risk of severely
messing up the internal workings of sperm production...somtimes
permanently.

--
/>
\ /< Chris Brown; Putting the D'oh! in Aikido

Pain and pleasure are temporary, but darkness
is forever. And the night shall always return.

Salma Hayek

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Well i remember retracting my testicles....
though i had to use my hands and push them up...
it kinda hurt...but not its ok...whenever i have
to fight...i just push my balls up their little
receptacles....

Ingo Bojak

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

On 18 Feb 1997, New Sage wrote:

> Another myth ! What they used to do ( and many still do) is to wear
> tight shorts , so the testes are real high, then get into a very narrow
> high horse stance, tilt the hips forward ( meaning you drive the lower
> hips forward, the upper hips back, then tense the butt and legs real
> hard so the kick will be striking the inner thighs and butt...( some
> will raise their hips at the second of impact to better align the
> muscles..)

Hey! You should have spoken up when we were having the Ryan Parker
discussion. This is definetely the best natural explanation I've yet heard
about his ability to take kicks in the nuts. Say, how much of this would
be hidden for the onlooker if you wear a gi?
But I guess that trick only works for kick coming from below between the
legs, not for a straight pushing kick?

Ciao,
Ingo
(6. SG WT)

Ingo Bojak

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

On 18 Feb 1997, New Sage wrote:

> One thing that is possible is to have your testes driven up between the
> skin ( & muscles, whatever) and the front pf the public bone from a good
> kick, but, then unless you are some sick yoyo, it is never done
> intentional. ( I know the kwatsu for getting back into where it belongs
> though !)

I seem to remember that drawing the testicles in isn't uncommon for boys
when for example hitting cold water. If that is so, then there will be
some kind of muscle that does the trick (which is probably not strong and
can't be conciously controlled by the normal man). If that is the case,
then it will be possible to gain concious control and train that muscle
(for god's sake, some yogi's can "drink" milk with their penis....).
But really all this is just faint memory for me - we should ask a doctor
about this.

Wayne Roseberry

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Sumo wrestlers do this as a regular part of their training.

There are a set of muscles that the testicles are connected to. These
muscles go largely unused by most people, but with concentration and
practice they can be retracted so that your testicles can be pulled inside.

The reason it seems so odd is because most people are not used to thinking
about or using these muscles, but they can indeed be made strong. In
Shaolin temple there are folks that practice by tying large rocks their
testicles and lifting them, dragging them around on the ground, etc. I have
seen documentary footage of this.

I can actually controllably flex these muscles, although not much. And,
actually, if we are comfortable talking about stuff like this here... have
any of you guys noticed the relative position of your testicles after going
out in the cold? At some times, they are hanging quite low, at others, they
are pulled up tight against the body. What would cause this if there was
not a muscle of some sort capable of retracting them?

Steven Martin <sj...@cam.ac.uk> wrote in article
<330929...@cam.ac.uk>...

Randy-ola

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

I already asked one, Ingo. I wrote what he told me in my response
(although I gave him no credit- what can I say- it was months ago, and I
don't remember his name). He was not an M.D., he was a physiologist.

Anyway, it's pretty much like what you said above.

Randy-ola

Randy-ola

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Requiem wrote:

> > This isn't simply a residual reflex; it serves the purpose of controlling
> > the temperature of the gonads which are particularly sensitive to temperature.
> >
> > Ed Vigmond
>
> Which is precisely why it's really hard to learn conscious control
> over. If you retract to prevent damage, you run the risk of severely
> messing up the internal workings of sperm production...somtimes
> permanently.

Yeah, but anyone with enough time on their hands to practice this
probably isn't the 'family' kinda guy anyway...

AJL

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Ed Vigmond wrote:

> This isn't simply a residual reflex; it serves the purpose of controlling
> the temperature of the gonads which are particularly sensitive to temperature.

Yes, men with infertility problems are in many cases instructed to wear
boxers instead of briefs-- studies were done, in summer etc.

--

http://www.basistech.com/ajl

Requiem

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

> > Actually, yes. They can achieve this higher level of power and control
> > because they expend such vast amounts of testosterone at a given time.
> > As a result of this massive expenditure of testosterone, the testicles
> > lose their volume and seem to "levitate," thus reaching a state in which
> > they can be easily manipulated by the owner.
> > Either that .... or I could just be speaking out of my ass.

Not to be rude...but I'm pretty sure that you are, in fact, speaking
from your ass. I'm a student of physiology, and the uses of which I
know for testosterone do NOT extend to martial arts. The hormones
responsible for atletic response are produced elsewhere (adrenal gland &
pituitary, mostly). Also, testosterone cannot be "stored" in the
testes...it's a steroid, which means that it is released into the
bloodstream as soon as it's produced, since it passes straight through
cell membranes.

Now, it MIGHT be a stress-related reflex...

Martin Moederndorfer

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97
to sj...@cam.ac.uk

Steven Martin wrote:

> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

Nowadays wrestlers put their testicles into their groin. But the "suck"
option seems rather impossible for me

Martin

Richard Lancashire

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Ingo Bojak wrote:
<snip>

> (for god's sake, some yogi's can "drink" milk with their penis....).

And what does Booboo have to say about this?

Richard

New Sage

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Martin Moederndorfer wrote:

> Steven Martin wrote:
> >
> > A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> > to suck their testes up into their bodies
> Nowadays wrestlers put their testicles into their groin. But the "suck"
> option seems rather impossible for me

Excuse me for being stunned ! But how do they get them to reach that
far back ? ( unless you are "Plastic Man" )

New Sage

Ingo Bojak

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Martin Moederndorfer wrote:

> Nowadays wrestlers put their testicles into their groin. But the "suck"
> option seems rather impossible for me

You mean - they force them in with their hands? Seriously? In tournament
fighting or what?

tem...@uwindsor.ca

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 mrh...@swbell.net wrote:

> Date: Mon, 17 FEB 1997 17:54:59 -0800
> From: mrh...@swbell.net
> Newgroups: rec.martial-arts
> Subject: Re: Retracting your testicles

> Steven Martin wrote:
> >
> > A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able

> > to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> > recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> > was impossible.
> > Has anyone else heard about this legend?
>

> . . . oh yea, and they can bend spoons with their thoughts.

Laugh not... There is an old Sensei who shows up at my Ju-Jitsu dojo
from time to time that can actually do this weird, and slightly
disgusting feat. It actually does work, and can be done. How it's done
I have no idea... Maybe if you concentrate hard enough

Crippled Sempai
Also Falthor Longhand
Email: tem...@server.uwindsor.ca , jte...@wincom.net

"We have a martial art in Scotland too... it's called fuh Kyew"
-Quote from "So I married an axe murderer"

KungFu

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Wayne Roseberry wrote:

> Sumo wrestlers do this as a regular part of their training.
>
> There are a set of muscles that the testicles are connected to. These
> muscles go largely unused by most people, but with concentration and
> practice they can be retracted so that your testicles can be pulled inside.
>
> The reason it seems so odd is because most people are not used to thinking
> about or using these muscles, but they can indeed be made strong. In
> Shaolin temple there are folks that practice by tying large rocks their
> testicles and lifting them, dragging them around on the ground, etc. I have
> seen documentary footage of this.

That must be some documentary footage! Makes me sick just thinking
about it!

KungFu

Nick Cassimatis

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

I agree. Ouch!
--
Nick Cassimatis
My opinions are mine alone.

MIKE

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

you actually stop in a confrontation to push your balls into your
pelvis? I dont think so . maybe you do so before you
fight in the ring . (pretty silly if you ask me)
i have trained on and off for more than fifteen years .
IMHO
may I suggest you buy a cup !
aiki

trio...@acsu.buffalo.edu

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97
to tem...@uwindsor.ca

I do recall reading something in a medical journal on how some of the old
chi - kung excersizes were actually quite possible. aparently there is a
muscle group that is partailly vestigal in most primates, but is not in
some mammle who can retract their testicles. I guess it is kind of like
people who can wiggle their ears but takes more practice...

-tim

bill.jee

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

On 18 Feb 1997 00:36:04 GMT, "bamis" <ba...@wolfenet.com> wrote:

>I can just see the comments now......
>

>B.

>Steven Martin <sj...@cam.ac.uk> wrote in article
><330929...@cam.ac.uk>...

>> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>> was impossible.
>> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

You can indeed put them back up into the lower abdominal reigion by
hand, but its hard to keep them there.....

Rod.

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Randy-ola wrote:

> Requiem wrote:
> >
> > > This isn't simply a residual reflex; it serves the purpose of controlling
> > > the temperature of the gonads which are particularly sensitive to temperature.
> > >
> > > Ed Vigmond
> >
> > Which is precisely why it's really hard to learn conscious control
> > over. If you retract to prevent damage, you run the risk of severely
> > messing up the internal workings of sperm production...somtimes
> > permanently.
> >

> Yeah, but anyone with enough time on their hands to practice this
> probably isn't the 'family' kinda guy anyway...
>
> Randy-ola

Brady Bunch 3 : the Movie..........

"why did you quit your day-job honey ?"

"Because I have to master the art of testicle clenching"

Rod.

Dan Peachey

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

In article <33090B...@swbell.net>, mrh...@swbell.net says...

>Steven Martin wrote:
>>
>> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>> was impossible.
>> Has anyone else heard about this legend?
>
>. . . oh yea, and they can bend spoons with their thoughts.

Get hold of some of Mantak Chias books. If you practice the Toaist reverse
breathing technique, which involves, at the more advanced level, a
tightening of the prostrate(?). This actually causes the testicles to rise,
it can quite easily be done. It would seem fairly straight forward that it
would be a matter of practice to actually withdraw them far enough to enter the
body cavity.

Your instructor was correct that this is a real practice.

As for bending spoons, you find most of the responses in this newsgroup tend
to be uninformative, totally useless and from utter fuckwits.

If you look hard enough and are truly dedicated to learning real martial arts
rather than an ego-massaging sport, you will find teachers who can show you
all of this.

Randy-ola

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Never, ever do this. When they come back down, they can 'flip'- and
testicular torsion is NOT worth any amount of physiological control...

Crazy

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

ABAZABA wrote:

>>>A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>>>to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>>>recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>>>was impossible.
>>>Has anyone else heard about this legend?

It's not a legend. It's true.
My old jujutsu sensei have said that it was a standard practice for
him, when he was younger. The theory goes like this: as a baby, your
testicles are inside your body and nothing hangs out. As you're being
born, the testicles pop out, but for kids and young boys the opening
is large enough and you can force the suckers back. As you grow older,
them openings get smaller and smaller, and your testes bigger an d
bigger, so it is increasingly difficult for most people to do so.
That's why, if you want to keep that ability, you need to go through
certain exercises continuously. Drawing your testes up only using
muscles is fairly difficult, but tucking them in with your fingers is
no big deal at all. One out of every two men can do so. Getting them
to stay there *IS* a big deal though and that's where muscle control
comes into play.
The "hiding the testicles" issue is being approached from another
different group altogether. Transvestites (or whatever their name is -
those who like to cross-dress) very often like to appear in female
undewear and often hide their male-ness. With plenty of hormons,
careful makeup and a lot of skill, it would be very difficult for you
to tell that that chick you're looking at is actually a guy. A big
problem though is the genitals. In order to hide them, they use a
procedure they call "tucking". It's the same thing - the testicles are
pushed up in the lower abdominal cavity and taped, in order to keep
them there. The penis, depending on location and size can be pulled
back, tucked and pressed in between the legs. A smaller penis can be
hidden in the same place where the testicles are. It's pretty bizzare
activity, but it has been done. The end result is that you can look at
between that chick's legs, her being naked, dressed only in panties
and you't totally miss the fact that this is a guy with a dick and
pair of balls, just like any other guy!
What's the martial art application of this all? Next to none, I'm
afraid. The thing is, knowledgable martial artists tend to kick not at
the testicles but few inches higher. The purpose is breaking the pubic
bone and attacking the internal organs - bladder etc.
As far as being able to "drink" milk from the penis - that's possible
as well. The more popular version though is doing the same feat
through the anus. The way that works is as follows: you create vacuum
in the abdominal cavity by doing special exercises. (Basically, you
breath all the air out of the lungs and compress your stomach inward -
fairly standard hatha yoga exercise, by which a partial vacuum is
being created inside). Then if you submerge any opening (penis, anus,
whatever) in a liquid, the vacuum "sucks" the liquid in. The trick is
to be able to keep the liquid in, as well as to do the "sucking"
multiple times. Doing this using your penis is dangerous since the
urethra can be easily infected. Many a people in India have died doing
st00pid tricks. The safer approach is doing it through the anus.
Martial application? - none, I'm afraid. I just present this tid-bits
as a curious item to satisfy the cheap sensential needs of this
esteemed readership.

Love,
-= Ivan =-

---
AK-97
"Strike like thunder", O-Sensei

AJL

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Crazy wrote:

This is how it is reported the real Madame Butterfly fooled the man all
those years.

> ---
> AK-97
> "Strike like thunder", O-Sensei

--

http://www.basistech.com/ajl

KungFu

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97
> ---
> AK-97
> "Strike like thunder", O-Sensei

How informative... excuse me while I hurl...
:-)
KungFu

Hello

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

> >> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were
able
> >> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> >> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> >> was impossible.
> >> Has anyone else heard about this legend?
> >>

> You can indeed put them back up into the lower abdominal reigion by
> hand, but its hard to keep them there.....

How exactly do you do it? I'd like to try. :)

Al & Charlotte Richter

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Just when I thought I had heard EVERYTHING........

KungFu <adam...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<330F3F...@earthlink.net>...

kungming

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

Dear Abazaba:

Believe it or not i accidently ran across this ,retracting testicles thing
while learning how to do breathing exercises!!! We were doing standing
breathing exercises in class ,in which you stand with your feet spread out
at about shoulder length ,and you put your hands down at your sides then
as you breath in you bring your hands in front of you and up over your head
, and back down as you breath out. At first i did not notice it ,but i was
doing this breathing exercise before i went to bed ,i was naked and my
wife started laughing , my testicle were going up and down with the
breathing... i have since found with practice i can make at least one go up
, i don't however think i would try to protect my groin area by sucking my
testicles up in a fight. i do the breathing exercise purely for meditative
and healing aspects...As with many other martial artist i have found alot
of rumors or legends about old martial artist to be beyound my
understanding ,but i found this one is quite possible

Seriously
kungming (kung...@ici.net send email to me as i don't often have time to
read all the postings)

las...@aol.com

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

The cremaster muscles are the muscles responsible for raising and lower the testicles, this is done to regulate the temperature of the testicle for optimum spermatogenesis. The cremaster muscles also contract when in a fight or flight sympathetic nervous system response and just before ejaculation. I see no reason why with enough training someone wouldn't be able to retract their testicles voluntarily. Unfortunately unless you have bilateral scrotal herniation you wouldn't beable to retract them completely within the body cavity and out of harms way. My Karate sensi says that men who demonstrate they can take a full force kick to the groin are able to do so by adjusting the angle of their hips so the kick lands against the pubic bone and not against their scrotum.

Mort Packer

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

In article <Pine.SGI.3.91.97021...@server.uwindsor.ca>,

tem...@uwindsor.ca wrote:
>On Mon, 17 Feb 1997 mrh...@swbell.net wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 17 FEB 1997 17:54:59 -0800
>> From: mrh...@swbell.net
>> Newgroups: rec.martial-arts
>> Subject: Re: Retracting your testicles
>>
>> Steven Martin wrote:
>> >
>> > A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
>> > to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
>> > recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
>> > was impossible.
>> > Has anyone else heard about this legend?

Steve,
It is GOOD to retract them and BAD to subtract them !!
Mort

>> . . . oh yea, and they can bend spoons with their thoughts.

Lee B

Feb 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/27/97

Common Guys, you never had your balls suck up into your stomach. YOu put
them up there with your hands. The holes are there, just shove them up
there. I find it hard to believe you didn't know about this. It isn't
that uncommon. /\

Quark

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

In article <330CFD...@meitx.com>, ra...@meitx.com says...

>Dan Peachey wrote:

Legend??? Hey, these "medics" don't know nothing, I'd trust your instincts
on this one. If your instincts tell you you can retract 'em up to your throat,
go with it.

>> Get hold of some of Mantak Chias books. If you practice the Toaist reverse
>> breathing technique, which involves, at the more advanced level, a
>> tightening of the prostrate(?). This actually causes the testicles to rise,
>> it can quite easily be done. It would seem fairly straight forward that it
>> would be a matter of practice to actually withdraw them far enough to enter the
>> body cavity.

What if they rise up the body cavity and literally float off into outer
space? Don't be surprised when your girlfriend says she's moving out of
state at that point.

>> As for bending spoons, you find most of the responses in this newsgroup tend
>> to be uninformative, totally useless and from utter fuckwits.

Yeah, like you're the exception answering this sorry-looking thread?????

>> If you look hard enough and are truly dedicated to learning real martial arts
>> rather than an ego-massaging sport, you will find teachers who can show you
>> all of this.

Yeah, well, if your testicles are in your body cavity, the ego is about all
anyone will be massaging... :-).

Q.

Admirer

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97

I think nowadays it's only practised by sumo-wrestlers and they start
with it when they are young otherwise the holes shrink as you grow
through puberty. If there's a way to learn this when you are older;
let me know !!!

Aldo Bagchus

Jennifer S. Ouellette

Feb 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/28/97
to kung...@ici.net

This is a little more information than I needed to know! ;)

SHARK®

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

"Jennifer S. Ouellette" <lucr...@mindspring.com> scribbled with their
Crayola:

>This is a little more information than I needed to know! ;)

...and I wonder why you have a need to know in the first place...

:)

Carcharodon Carcharias

Chris Klecker

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

kung...@ici.net(kungming) wrote
: Dear Abazaba:

Isn't this a TKD form for 9th Dan. somewhere during the form, like
the mountain stomps during Tae Guk(sp?), you must prove your worth by
retracting your testicals. You're way ahead of all of us.

--
Jack Holden: Wo-ow, Angela. You look | Chris Klecker
different. What Happened? | klec...@cs.purdue.edu
| http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/
Angelyne: I'm dressed | kleckecr/home.html
Three Men and A Baby | Computer Science Major

mike

Mar 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/5/97

One question, <chuckle> why? Does this mean that if I strike you in the
groin you won't be injured?

Puzzled and Amused.
:)

Steve Green

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

> I think nowadays it's only practised by sumo-wrestlers and they start
> with it when they are young otherwise the holes shrink as you grow
> through puberty. If there's a way to learn this when you are older;
> let me know !!!

Home Improvement style...

use your Black and Decka!

Steve

Jon o'nonimus

Dec 11, 2013, 9:46:53 PM12/11/13
hey....i heard about this too. i found that it's quite hard to find out more about this on the internet as it's quite a closely guarded trade secret; a master who knows this would presumably have an esoteric edge over other schools. which is why my line of online research went down a very interesting path that u may or may not be comfortable hearing about. i started to remember the transvestites i knew back in school. yes u tend to get them in boy schools. and i remembered that one in particular had a truly flat crotch. and when i tried searching this concept online, i found out that many transvestites and crossdressers do in fact know how to tuck in their testicles.

TimR

Dec 12, 2013, 8:46:39 AM12/12/13
Jeez you guys are cheap.

Just buy a cup!

Doh!

daniel....@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2015, 9:46:41 PM8/23/15
OK well I was looking online to see if anyone else can do this and I found this thread. I am not a Kung fu master but I can do this. I can squeeze muscles down there and in fact retract my testicles. I can only pull the right one all the way in but it is very possible to both move and retract your balls with muscle movements. Of course i might just be a freak.

8QHDD.☢_ M°i°g°h°t°y ☮ W°a°n°n°a°b°e _☢.8QHDD

Aug 24, 2015, 12:02:40 AM8/24/15
daniel....@gmail.com wrote on 2015-08-23 21:46:
> OK well I was looking online to see if anyone else can do this and I found this thread. I am not a Kung fu master but I can do this. I can squeeze muscles down there and in fact retract my testicles. I can only pull the right one all the way in but it is very possible to both move and retract your balls with muscle movements. Of course i might just be a freak.

The testicles will descend or ascend according to temperature.

All you need to do is wear a frozen "Depend® Real Fit® Briefs for Men".
* https://www.depend.com/mens-solutions/products *

For your convenience you may want to carry a bottle of liquid nitrogen.
Wet the pad-liner with radiator antifreeze, and pour liquid nitrogen
onto the pad-liner every few hours.

IF you are skillful enough, you can safely pour the liquid nitrogen down
your pants to chill the pad-liner without taking your pants off.

Do this and your balls will stay high up in your body.

QN2ID.☢_ M°i°g°h°t°y ☮ W°a°n°n°a°b°e _☢.OF5BD

Aug 24, 2015, 12:38:17 AM8/24/15
And of course when FIONA's husband is teabagging FIONA during his "HUNG
LOW KUNG FU" training session, his balls will descend into FIONA's mouth
because of the warmth.

robthee...@gmail.com

May 27, 2017, 3:49:50 AM5/27/17
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

Bit late but yup, totally doable and it can be learned and practiced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gMWpUuQ7c

mhaywa...@stu.cordell.k12.ok.us

Oct 4, 2017, 10:05:06 PM10/4/17
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

People just wear a cup all the time lol

joannco...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 6, 2017, 11:31:15 AM10/6/17
I've googled this because my 11 year old son can do this at wil. I was just checking it wasn't dangerous.

trave...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 11:31:56 AM2/26/18
With a little concentration while relaxed ... squeeze the sphincter... the testicles will move... more practice and concentration will self guide you to develop the tissue so you can fully control ...
Combat and extreme temperature for short periods of time...

Mighty Wannabe

Feb 28, 2018, 7:33:41 AM2/28/18
trave...@gmail.com wrote on 2/26/2018 11:31 AM:
> With a little concentration while relaxed ... squeeze the sphincter... the testicles will move... more practice and concentration will self guide you to develop the tissue so you can fully control ...
> Combat and extreme temperature for short periods of time...

Why don't you learn not to be kicked in the nuts?

TimR

Mar 3, 2018, 9:49:21 PM3/3/18
Dude. Just buy a cup.

Mighty Wannabe

Mar 5, 2018, 2:57:20 PM3/5/18
Not supposed to wear a cup 24/7. The nuts will overheat. It might be
good for self-sterilization though.

kyoshim...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2018, 10:33:45 AM4/6/18
When I used to perform in Madison Square Garden with Richie Barathy who is my instructor at the time, I would see one of the “Masters“ Preparing to go on stage. I performed there from 1977 to around 1982. It was Aaron Banks “Oriental world of self-defense“. At one point I observed one of the men (I won’t mention any names) preparing to go on. He had his gi bottoms off and was taping his package up and to the right, so that he could put them out of position from between his legs and then tape around his waist in order to keep his taped scrotum out from in between his legs. The GI pants would then be put on and he would go out and perform taking off all contact (allegedly) to the scrotum , Which of course was no place near the area he was being kicked. After that he would then have someone throw “allegedly” for Howard Ridge hand strikes to the throat. I have seen all of the tricks from baked boards to people laying on beds of nails while being struck with a sledgehammer with 3 to 5 patio blocks on their stomach. It looks impressive , But it is nearly another trick. When you take a board and put 1000 nails in it, and then place half of your bodyweight, from the waist up on the bed of nails. You then have 100 pounds being supported by 1000 nails. That is 1/10 of a pound on each nail . If you slowly placed an Apple that is more than 1/10 of a pound and rested it on the board the Apple would not get pierced. Of course what they do before hand is drop the Apple from a distance, around shoulder height and the Apple is pierced by the nails. They of course don’t jump onto the bed of nails they slowly get lowered onto it very evenly so that the nails spread across the body so that the nails are dispersed evenly. Next the patio blocks are placed on The midsection for effect and then hit by a sledgehammer. It all looks impressive. The only thing is that it it is another trick. The patio blocks do nothing more then absorb the strike of the sledgehammer just like a bullet proof vest would absorb the strike of a bullet. One of these days I would love to see someone laid down on the bed of nails with only about 10 nails. Of course you’ll never see that because now these frauds who now make themselves out to be greater than human would be punctured by the 10 nails. Second of all I would love to see them when laying on a bed of nails make it easy on themselves and remove the bricks from their stomach and take that shot to the stomach with the sledgehammer with no protection at all. Ask yourself why the bricks? The bricks absorb the blow. If anyone denies it tell him to take that for powered strike while laying on the ground with no bricks. Then go to the person who slices of watermelon on someone’s stomach while blindfolded. Once again very impressive looking. Why do you suppose they use a watermelon or cucumber? It is because a watermelon will Actually split like it has been cut by the blade when actually the weight of the blade will crack the outer layer of the watermelon and come to a halt when it reaches the skin of the person in the stomach. Notice that the blade is being dropped straight down and bouncing off the skin. That’s because blades are designed to cut with either fast Motion or a cutting motion from back to front like a saw. I would like to see them do that feat With an orange that you would actually have to strike hard to cut. An Apple will split easily as will the cucumber. When I see a martial artist demonstrate how they can take impact, you can see they have clearly given up on developing the ability to not get hit and instead turn themselves into God like people who now claim you can’t hurt them if you hit them. I guess when they go for surgery they have to bring out the special tough guy blades in order to cut their skin. These frauds that bake their boards and Brekkes to make them so dried out that if you drop them from a couple inches off the ground they break by themselves. These demonstrations do nothing more than cheapen the art. Show me a demonstration and I will tell you how it is done. Like a magician who doesn’t tell their secrets. I have watched a legend world record holders for breaking supposed granite which in fact was nothing more than fireplace installation, and when the first couple would break, the weight of the stone itself would break the rest of the phony granite. Next time you see someone getting hit in the balls notice how they kick their hips forward or make sure they strike to an area where their balls aren’t. Second of all what kind of a kick does no damage When it is thrown full powered between the legs and does no damage to the other vital areas such as anything from the pubic mound and other vital points in that area. Even fighters in the MMA have to stop for five minutes after being hit in the groin with protection on. People get kicked in the thigh with the round house that is less powerful than a well throne front kick to the groin. I have dropped people with thigh kicks (Which is a huge muscle that has a bone that is rather large on the other side of the muscle) and you really think that that same kick going to the groin area can be with withstood? If you believe in these superhuman exhibitions, you might as well believe in magic. And if you believe in magic, talk to the amazing Randy. We did a show together before he started Debunking Magic tricks with Bill Bixby on cable called mind over matter back in the late 70s. He later exposed his track which was being able to see while blindfolded. The other act had phoney granite and the last man court bullets in his teeth. Which of course he didn’t actually catch them in his teeth, he had a trap like objects placed in his mouth. Unfortunately that day the person with the rifle was off just a little bit and caught the edge slightly and you saw the blood start to come out. Shortly after that he died from a bullet to the head from another miss, But from what I understand he had taken 14 shots to the head over his career. Don’t be taken in by these freak shows. Chief Grandmaster Matt Willing

Mighty Wannabe

Apr 6, 2018, 5:50:14 PM4/6/18
kyoshim...@gmail.com wrote on 4/6/2018 10:33 AM:
> When I used to perform in Madison Square Garden with Richie Barathy who is my instructor at the time, I would see one of the “Masters“ Preparing to go on stage. I performed there from 1977 to around 1982. It was Aaron Banks “Oriental world of self-defense“. At one point I observed one of the men (I won’t mention any names) preparing to go on. He had his gi bottoms off and was taping his package up and to the right,

Why not to the left? Is it because he is right handed?

> so that he could put them out of position from between his legs and then tape around his waist in order to keep his taped scrotum out from in between his legs.

Removing those Gorilla™ Tapes must be fun. I bet he doesn't have any
pubies left. After all these demonstrations, he has become permanently
Brazilian waxed.

step...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 12:44:58 PM5/26/18
I read across this question because I’m trying to find out more about retractile testicles. I am able to flex my cremaster muscle. The muscle that allows your boss to get up and down in order to regulate temperature. I just this week found out that that’s not something that every guy Can do. Only 5% of men are able to invest the time this condition corrects it self around puberty. What I’m trying to find out because I’ve been to two surgeons now and none of the what I’m trying to find out because I’ve been to two surgeons now Because I have two indirect Inguinal hernias. These types of hernias come to the inguinal canal and you can use the massager hernia back in but they stay in the envelope no these types of hernias come to the inguinal canal and you can use the massage hernia back in but they stay in the Inguinal canal. When mine popped out the doctors can find them in the office three have when mine popped out the doctors can find them in the office three have when you’re not popped out they don’t think I have them and they treat me like I’m crazy CAT scan said two of them went to the ER for the pain When I had surgery in January for these hernias the doctor down in the office when he gets in for surgery he say when I had surgery in January for these hernias the doctor down in the office when he gets in for surgery. Could not find them. He tried to convince me that his neuropathy in my back causing loves that stuff to go in my scrotum. Second surgery place could not find them in the office but when I get the CAT scan results was going to do the surgery Right before surgery I got a UTI had to cancel it that’s a different story but it took me about a month to get over and get back into the surgeon . He had time to think about it and his gut feeling was that my whole issue was actually just part of the UTI and that time should heal it. But then this week I discover that I’m not supposed be able to suck my balls back in. It’s pretty easy if feels about the same control this sucking in your gut. Flexing abs. But since I am part of this 5% of these
I am part of this 5%. These rare people that can retract their balls. So I can confirm that it is possible it’s just very rare in for me right now I think it’s making a situation worse. Where as less people who get in directing with her hernia is in direct inguinal hernia’s. So I can confirm that it is possible it’s just very rare in for me right now I think it’s making a situation worse. Where as when most get indirect inguinal hernia‘s How did the hernia stays in the inguinal canal till you have surgery. But mine would not stay there and it would not meet the normal set of rules that hernia Follow. trying to find out if there’s been any other cases of these people having hernias at the same time. Because I think having retractile testicles. Has caused transient hernias and my doctors surgeons are diagnosing me with epididymitis or neuropathy in my mid back for the last one said The several inches of intestine as I was getting a make scrotum every day was related to the UTI I just got neve The several inches of intestine as I was getting a make scrotum every day was related to UTI I just got over. And my CAT scan showing two hernias didn’t mean anything Nor did the fact I had the symptoms for two years which would be like a world record for UTIs. But since i discovered all this this week. I’m trying to get as much info as I can Because this is just my theory but right now I’m left with no options but to live in pain every single day and hope it gets better because they don’t think it’s hernias. All this is just my theory that right now. Drs left me with no options but to live in pain every single day and hope it gets better because they don’t think it’s hernias. But your question and the people committing acting like this is some fairytale. 5% of men can retract the testicle back into the groin. If you can you should mention it to Dr. because you run the risk of an ascending testicle. And I feel like it makes it nearly impossible to get help with hernias.

step...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 12:52:50 PM5/26/18
5% of men Have retractile testicles. They have a stronger mus Cremaster muscle. It’s the muscle that retracts your testicles regulate temperature. Some can control that muscle. The testicle If flexed hard enough Willget up inside the groin and you have to use hand pressure to push it back out. Unfortunately there’s a high-risk if you get stuck up there as an ascending testicle and require surgery. You’re welcome to Google this if you don’t believe me. Happen so this week I thought every man could do it. Apparently not. But I’m one of the 5%. You can kind of compare it to like how some people can raise one eyebrow at a time and others could rais you can kind of compare it to like how some people can raise one eyebrow at a time Some people try and both raise every time.

step...@gmail.com

May 26, 2018, 12:57:25 PM5/26/18
The idiot about the spoon bending. 5% of men can do this with your testicles me being one. You should be thankful that I cannot bend spoons with my mind. Because imagine what I could do to people like you that make stupid comments on people‘s post to help no one

midb...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 10:17:29 AM6/20/18
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d1a_1481160023&comments=1

darien...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 12:50:33 PM6/17/19
I told my co-workers today why we were all making balls jokes that I could retract my balls and they all looked at me with creeped out stairs I've been able to retract My Balls by just thinking about it my whole entire life just to find out that it's something that very few people can do

tone...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2019, 8:47:11 PM6/26/19
This is a real skill in some kung fu styles chow gar tong long is one. I have witnessed it being done. It can be controlled after the right training and exercises

draing...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2019, 9:47:16 PM12/24/19
I am able to do this, although I have never practised any martial arts before

hunt...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2020, 3:13:46 PM1/10/20
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

yes it is a fact,,,, the cremaster reflex does this automatically,, but can be masters to pull them up in your groin for protection if you practice.also all the nerves on the testicles are on the out side of each testicle. frequent emptying of the sperm allows them to take a hard kick with little pain.ejaculate 3 niquil cups each day they can kick all they want and it will not take you down. to their surprise yoyr ready to fight like hell

Kung Fu Fighter

Jan 10, 2020, 4:16:44 PM1/10/20
Each Nyquil cup is 30 ml.

Each ejaculation is 1.5 ml to 5 ml.

So 3 Nyquil cups will be 90 ml.

You need to ejaculate 18 to 60 times each day to fill 3 Nyquil cups.

Do you still have time to do anything else?

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19538361/semen-during-sex/

amitch...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 6:59:04 AM7/15/20
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?

I am indeed a black belt in kung fu, however i have always had the special ability to retract my testicles completely at will. I have just learned today its not something everyone can do, and im special. When doing a google search i was lead here, now sharing my gift with anyone who comes across it. Good lucky,

-The Testicle Rectractor

Ramon Lopez

Nov 16, 2020, 11:14:32 AM11/16/20
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Steven Martin wrote:
> A karate instructor once told me that old martial arts masters were able
> to suck their testes up into their bodies in battle to protect them. I
> recently told this to a medic friend of mine and he assured me that it
> was impossible.
> Has anyone else heard about this legend?
I actually am able to perfect this art