A MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Sensei Shaolin

Jun 30, 2005, 10:06:28 AM6/30/05
Dear Reader,
While Shaolin Ninjitsu© is a complete fighting system designed to
defend you against the typical hooligan grappler that you will
encounter on the street, it is also an art form where through
meditation you will be able to commune with spirits who have departed
our physical, corrupt world. It is possible to develop your latent
psychic abilities through Shaolin Ninjitsu©. I received a disturbing
message from a lady named Mary while I was meditating. She asked me to
relay the following message to all of you:

Hello, my name is Mary Jo Kopechne. I would have been 66 years of age
this year. Listen to this story about me and my killer.

For those of you who don't know, Ted Kennedy was driving me
home from a party. He drove the car through a bridge railing
and I died. He swam ashore, rented a motel and never called anyone
until the next day when he woke up sober. He was never tried for the
fiasco and my death. The Kennedy money kept it undercover.

It's time for the GOP to stand up and remind America that Ted Kennedy
is a drunken buffoon who murdered an innocent lady. It's time to say
the words "Mary Jo Kopechne" out loud. As is often the case,
Republicans have deluded themselves into thinking that most Americans
already know the story of how this "Conscience of the Democratic
Party" left me behind to die in the waters underneath the Edgartown
Bridge in July 1969, after a night of drinking and partying. But most
Americans under 40 have never heard that story, or details of how
Kennedy swam to safety, then tried to get his cousin Joe Garghan to
say he was behind the wheel. Those young voters don't know how I was
trapped inside Kennedy's Oldsmobile and gasped for air until I finally
died, while the Democrats' leading Iraq war critic rushed back to his
compound to formulate the best alibi he could think of.

Neither does Generation X know how Kennedy was thrown out of Harvard
on his ear 15 years earlier -- for paying a fellow student to take his
Spanish final. Or why the US Army denied him a commission because he
cheated on tests. As they listen to the Democrats' "Liberal Lion"
accuse President Bush of "telling lie after lie after lie" to get
America to go to war in Iraq, young voters don't know about that
notorious 1991 Easter weekend in Palm Beach, when Teddy rounded up his
nephews for a night on the town, an evening that ended with one of
them credibly accused of rape.

It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
fake Teddy really is.

Osu!

Sensei Shaolin
10th Dan Grandmaster - Shaolin Ninjitsu©

h...@nospam.com

Jun 30, 2005, 11:04:35 AM6/30/05
On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
<shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
>longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
>deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
>Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
>disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
>fake Teddy really is.

Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.
Not to mention that 9/11 thing.

Hal

>Osu!
>
>Sensei Shaolin
>10th Dan Grandmaster - Shaolin NinjitsuŠ

mike...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2005, 12:20:14 PM6/30/05

h...@nospam.com wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
> >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
> >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
> >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
> >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
> >fake Teddy really is.
>
> Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.
> Not to mention that 9/11 thing.
>
> Hal

They are a family of crooks: Jeb and his wife tried to re-enter the US
with jewelry that was undeclared, Neil Bush in Silverado S&L scandal,
George Jr. - well he's just too stupid to know the difference between
right and wrong, and Dad Bush, Iran-Contra.

There you go.

Mike

I can't believe it's not a Badger!

Jun 30, 2005, 1:53:58 PM6/30/05

h...@nospam.com wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
> >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
> >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
> >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
> >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
> >fake Teddy really is.
>
> Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> crosswalk.

I didn't realize that Laura Bush was an elected official.

Odd.

> And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.

Got any proof? Or is it just more conspiracy theories?

> Not to mention that 9/11 thing.

<rolls eyes>

(IH)

I can't believe it's not a Badger!

Jun 30, 2005, 2:09:20 PM6/30/05

mike...@yahoo.com wrote:

> They are a family of crooks: Jeb and his wife tried to re-enter the US
> with jewelry that was undeclared,

That's the one where Jeb's wife went to Paris (without him, iirc) then
tried to come back into the country with something just under $20,000
of jewelry and cloths, right?

I remember that everyone was screeching "SMUGGLING! SMUGGLING!!!" but,
as I recall, she wasn't trying to sell it to anyone else, just keep it
without paying import taxes. While unethical (at best), I hardly think
this qualifies as much more than a spoiled rich woman who wants the
rules to not apply to her. As far as illegality, wasn't this a
Misdemeanor?

> Neil Bush in Silverado S&L scandal,

Political opponents never were satisfied with the results of the
investigation.

> George Jr. - well he's just too stupid to know the difference between
> right and wrong,

Whatever.

> and Dad Bush, Iran-Contra.

For which there's never been a bit of solid evidence. Just a lot of
inuendo and hooded suspicion about "the spymaster."

But, let's take this all at face value for a second and, for the sake
of argument, assume that it's all true and the Bush clan is nothing
more than crooks. What's that got to do with whether or not Ted Kenedy
should be ousted for crimes - at best cowardly, unethical,
reprehensable behavior - that he's responsable for?

Does criminal or unethical behavior by one "side" excuse or condone
criminal or unethical behavior by the other "side?"

Peace favor your sword (IH),
Kirk

h...@nospam.com

Jun 30, 2005, 3:12:15 PM6/30/05
On 30 Jun 2005 10:53:58 -0700, "I can't believe it's not a Badger!"
<lkla...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have you so well trained.

Hal

>(IH)

Rabid_Weasel

Jun 30, 2005, 3:49:24 PM6/30/05
h...@nospam.com the concentration camp guard in the making wrote on Jun 30,
2005 at 01:12 PM:

>I have you so well trained.

If by that you mean that when you post unsupported clap-trap and bizare
conspiracy theories you can count on me or someone else to call you on
your bogus crap, then I guess so. :P

(IH)

Chas

Jun 30, 2005, 5:21:08 PM6/30/05
"I can't believe it's not a Badger!" <lkla...@gmail.com> wrote
> I remember that everyone was screeching "SMUGGLING! SMUGGLING!!!" but,
> as I recall, she wasn't trying to sell it to anyone else, just keep it
> without paying import taxes. While unethical (at best), I hardly think
> this qualifies as much more than a spoiled rich woman who wants the
> rules to not apply to her. As far as illegality, wasn't this a
> Misdemeanor?

Same thing could be said about Prescott Bush smuggling booze during
Prohibition- except that they prosecute people for it, and privilege will
let you get away with it.

>> Neil Bush in Silverado S&L scandal,
> Political opponents never were satisfied with the results of the
> investigation.

You mean the part about letting everybody go after stealing billions,
forcing us to bail them out?

>> and Dad Bush, Iran-Contra.
> For which there's never been a bit of solid evidence. Just a lot of
> inuendo and hooded suspicion about "the spymaster."

You forget Eugene Hassenfuss, Mena Airport, School of the Americas, Ollie
the sockpuppet,.....

> Does criminal or unethical behavior by one "side" excuse or condone
> criminal or unethical behavior by the other "side?"

In terms of mitigating the sense of some unique event driven or permitted by
one's political agenda, yes.

Chas

Strider

Jun 30, 2005, 6:21:34 PM6/30/05
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:04:35 -0600, h...@nospam.com wrote:

>On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
><shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
>>longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
>>deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
>>Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
>>disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
>>fake Teddy really is.
>
>Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
>crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.
>Not to mention that 9/11 thing.
>
>Hal

Cites or admit that you just make this crap up as you go along and
should never be taken seriously.

Strider

slim

Jun 30, 2005, 6:16:04 PM6/30/05

"I can't believe it's not a Badger!" wrote:

> h...@nospam.com wrote:
> > On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> > <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
> > >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
> > >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
> > >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
> > >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
> > >fake Teddy really is.
> >
> > Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> > crosswalk.
>
> I didn't realize that Laura Bush was an elected official.

Killing is killing, right?

--------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2003-03-31-then-and-now-usat_x.htm

"Other top officials, including Cheney and Rumsfeld, said the war would
last
"weeks, not months.""

http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/archives2/2005b/052705/052705w.php

"More than two years into a war that was supposed to be quick and easy,
and
the justification for which has spun from removing a dictator to
eliminating
weapons of mass destruction to fighting terrorism and, finally, to
planting
democracy that would then spread across the Middle East, Iraq is in chaos."

RayGun sends his lackey to kiss Saddam's ass.
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/files/clips/TimRyan_Medium.mov
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

slim

Jun 30, 2005, 6:17:46 PM6/30/05

BUSH CRIME FAMILY LINKS

Bush Family Connection Research Sites

The following are links to information about the Bush
family, the
Bush cabinet appointees and the corporations, think tanks and
foundations that are behind the GW Bush administration. My
including these links to materials other than the articles
I wrote
is not to be considered an endorsement of any statement they
contain.

These links connect to sites run by the left, the
religious right,
conservative think tanks, political independents and the
mainstream media. Some are pro-Bush and are included for
cross reference value. All links were good as of this
writing so if
you get a message to the contrary keep trying -they are busy
sites. When you cut and paste the web adresses or type
them in
there must be no added spaces or characters or else you will
not be able to access the sites. Within each of these
sites you
can do a word search on Bush or any other word or name that
interests you.

These materials, which are only a tiny fraction of what's
out there,
will help you to see through the blitzkrieg of false
information we
are all being subject to about GW Bush and his cabinet. Please
forward these links to your friends, the media, elected officials
and anyone else with an interest in knowing the real story behind
the 43rd President of the United States.

This list was compiled by
Robert Lederman, President of A.R.T.I.S.T.
(Artists' Response To Illegal State Tactics)
ARTIS...@aol.com (718) 743-3722

Lederman articles on the Bush connection to Nazis, eugenics
and drug companies. Also articles on West Nile Virus, Giuliani,
the Manhattan Institute - more than 50 articles filled with
references.

http://Baltech.org/lederman/spray/

An exceptional article on the relationship between American
conservatives, GW Bush, so-called compassionate
conservatism, eugenics and the Nazis: Nazis In America by
Myrna Estep Ph. D

http://www.feminista.com/v3n10/estep.html

Bush financial misconduct
http://www.campaignwatch.org

Bush family background
http://www.geocities.com/alanjpakula/triplecrown.html
http://www.shorejournal.com/elkhorn/
http://www.prorev.com/bush.htm
http://www.copvcia.com/witness_list.htm
http://members.tripod.com/~Evademic/naznwo/naznwo10.txt
http://www.motherjones.com/news_wire/bushboys.html
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
http://www.tylwythteg.com/enemies/Bush/bush17.html
http://www.gwbush.com/
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Commentary/commentary.html
http://www.bushfiles.com/bushfiles/midland.html
http://afrocubaweb.com/bushes.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/bush.html
http://www.infomanage.com/secrets/bios/bushes.html
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/3750/bush.htm
http://www.kmf.org/williams/bushbook.html
http://www.hli.org/issues/pp/bcreview/index.html
http://www.joinhugs.org/mainpage/bushrecord.html
http://www.monitor.net/monitor/morgue.html

CIA, Nazis & the Republican Party
http://www.bartcop.com/nazigop.htm
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Fascism/OldNazis_NewRight.html
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/ratline.html
http://www.newsmakingnews.com/mblinks.htm
http://www.watch.pair.com/jbs-cnp.html

Philadelphia Enquirer 9/10/98 David Lee Preston, "Fired Bush
backer one of several with possible Nazi links," September
10, 1988.

Project Paperclip: the CIA Nazi recruitment program - many
of the
think tanks and organizations behind Bush got their ideas directly
from these former Nazi officials.

http://www.dc.peachnet.edu/~shale/humanities/composition/assignments/experiment/paperclip.html

Head of Florida holocaust Museum links Bush family to Nazis
"The Bush family fortune came from the Third Reich." -John
Loftus, former US Justice Dept. Nazi War Crimes investigator
and President of the Florida Holocaust Museum quoted in the
Sarasota Herald-Tribune 11/11/2000

http://www.newscoast.com/headlinesstory2.cfm?ID=35115

4/14/1990 New York Times quotes George Bush as stating,
"Lets forgive the Nazi war criminals."

US releases Nazi documents (AP)
http://www.apbnews.com/media/gfiles/1999/11/03/nazis1103_01.html

Josef Goebbels on propaganda - Understand how the Big Lie
techniques used by the Bush campaign work
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goebmain.htm

Eugenics sites (the Bush family are among the world's top
advocates for eugenics)
http://www.notdeadyet.org/eughis.html
http://www.techreview.com/articles/as96/allen.html
http://www.hli.org/issues/pp/bcreview/index.html
http://users.erols.com/straymond/EUGENICS2.htm
http://home.att.net/~eugenics/
http://www.sightings.com/general3/eugene.htm
http://www.biol.tsukuba.ac.jp/~macer/SG.html

Fluoride info
(Alcoa, which plays a major role in the Bush
administration, is
the world's leading producer of fluoride and was a leading ally
of Nazi Germany)
http://204.181.21.150/trufax/fluoride/flchrono.html

Gulf War Syndrome and how the George Bush administration
supplied Iraq with chemical and biological warfare materials,
allowed US servicemen and women to be exposed to them and
then covered up the entire scandal by Air Force Captain Joyce
Riley
http://www.all-natural.com/riley.html
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/gulf.htm

A very interesting chronology of world events related to the
Bush family and the new administration's goals
http://www.trufax.org/chrono/cre.html

Cheney links
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/cheney1.html
http://www.weeklywire.com/ww/08-28-00/austin_pols_feature2.html
http://www.campaignwatch.org
http://www.weeklywire.com/ww/08-28-00/austin_pols_feature2.html
http://www.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/patriot/north_and_constitution.txt
http://www.findarticles.com/m1295/9_64/65014757/p1/article.jhtml
http://www.monitor.net/monitor/0008a/cheneydislike.html
http://www.motherjones.com/news_wire/cheney.html

http://www.foreignpolicy-infocus.org/papers/micr/introduction.html#Figure 1
http://www.l0pht.com/pub/blackcrwl/patriot/north_and_constitution.txt
http://www.foreignpolicy-infocus.org/papers/micr/mission.html

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a
fascist state
to supplant our democratic government and is working closely
with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had
plenty of
opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of
our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime. . . Certain
American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing
fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They
extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they
are helping to keep it there."-William E. Dodd, U.S. Ambassador
to Germany, 1937. See: Shadow of the Swastika
http://www.capnasty.org/taf/issue7/elkhorn1.htm and
http://users.actweb.net/~eye/arms_industry_world_war_2.htm

Powell took hefty fee from Lebanese just before election
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0101/08/world/world3.html

Ashcroft and white supremacists
NY Observer January 11, 2001
http://www.nyobserver.com/pages/conason.asp

The Heritage Foundation
http://www.corporations.org/coors/
http://alant.purespace.de/anti.html
http://www.watch.pair.com/heritage.html

The Bell Curve and the Pioneer Fund (The Bell Curve is the
socialogical text that is the source behind many of the Bush's
cabinet appointees ideas on African Americans, welfare reform,
affirmative action, school vouchers, voting rights etc.
Its author,
Charles Murray, is directly connected to more than half of Bush's
cabinet appointees and advisors)
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/049.html
http://www.fair.org/extra/9501/bell.html
http://www.marmoset.com/60minute/Webnav/eugen.html
THE NEW YORK TIMES - 12/11/97
Pioneer Fund Backs Controversial Study of "Racial
Betterment"
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45/022.html

Bush Monsanto connection
http://www.notmilk.com/

Bush has controversial bio removed from stores
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/bushbook991022.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/stmartins102799.htm

Masons and US Presidency connection [scroll down to Bush section]
(GW Bush will be sworn in on a masonic bible)
http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/daniken/443/uspresidentasmasonspt3.htm

Quotes by Bush, Kissinger, etc., on the New World Order
http://www.wearenow.com/eighthground/free/quotes.shtml
http://www.vaix.net/~api/172115.htm

Bush, Hitler, Skull and Bones connection
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1314.cfm

To access thousands of web sites with detailed information on
the Bush/Nazi connection go to a good search engine such as
http://www.google.com/ and type in Bush AND Nazi.
Likewise if you type in Alcoa AND Nazi or Ford AND Nazi
etc. you'll get thousands of pages of information on these
connections.

Other excellent search engines to search for Bush links
http://www.excite.com/
http://www.google.com/
http://www.raging.com/
http://www.dejanews.com/[ST_cam=search.yahoo.none.slot]/
http://www.webcrawler.com/
http://www.mamma.com/
http://www.yahoo.com/
http://partners.nytimes.com/library/tech/reference/cynavi.html?Partner=AOL&RefId=l3eEFnnnn.n-
http://www.scrubtheweb.com/

slim

Jun 30, 2005, 6:18:27 PM6/30/05

BUSH CRIME FAMILY LINKS

olaf

Jun 30, 2005, 7:09:15 PM6/30/05

"Chas" <chascl...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> Does criminal or unethical behavior by one "side" excuse or condone
>> criminal or unethical behavior by the other "side?"
>
> In terms of mitigating the sense of some unique event driven or permitted
> by one's political agenda, yes.

Very good reply, have to remember that one.

Fraser Johnston

Jun 30, 2005, 8:58:16 PM6/30/05

<h...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
>>longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
>>deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
>>Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
>>disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
>>fake Teddy really is.
>
> Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.
> Not to mention that 9/11 thing.

What political seat does Laura Bush hold again????

Fraser

kenbur...@aol.com

Jun 30, 2005, 9:45:57 PM6/30/05
Me thinketh you have been smoking the wrong stuff too long, dude.

Grey Mouser West

Jun 30, 2005, 11:56:37 PM6/30/05

h...@nospam.com wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
> >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
> >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
> >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
> >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
> >fake Teddy really is.
>
> Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a

> crosswalk. <snip>

I thought that she hit his car. You make it sound like he was on foot.

Grey Mouser West

Jul 1, 2005, 12:16:13 AM7/1/05

slim wrote:

<snip>

> > I didn't realize that Laura Bush was an elected official.
>
> Killing is killing, right?

Why didn't the police file charges against Laura Welch then?

Rabid_Weasel

Jul 1, 2005, 9:42:47 AM7/1/05
>Killing is killing, right?

Irelevant. Impuning Laura Bush is as useful as impuning Charlie Manson.
Neither of them are elected official and neither of them hold positions of
elected power.

(IH)

Sensei Shaolin

Jul 1, 2005, 10:17:11 AM7/1/05
h...@nospam.com wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
> >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
> >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
> >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
> >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
> >fake Teddy really is.
>
> Hell, that's nothing.

You can always count on a liberal to devalue life and call the death of
an innocent woman "nothing."

> Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.

You can always count on a liberal to make up lies regarding the death
of a mediocre politician. Your lying is almost as disgusting as the
Wellstone "memorial" that turned into a political rally. It is no
surprise why you libturds get your collective asses kicked in
elections.

> Not to mention that 9/11 thing.

I seem to remember Clinton's attempt at wagging the dog during the
Lewinsky scandal by bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan to get
Osama Bin Laden.

Grey Mouser West

Jul 1, 2005, 10:25:29 AM7/1/05

Sensei Shaolin wrote:

<snip>

> > Not to mention that 9/11 thing.
>
> I seem to remember Clinton's attempt at wagging the dog during the
> Lewinsky scandal by bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan to get
> Osama Bin Laden.

Don't be a Hal.

h...@nospam.com

Jul 1, 2005, 10:49:20 AM7/1/05
On 1 Jul 2005 07:17:11 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
<shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>h...@nospam.com wrote:
>> On 30 Jun 2005 07:06:28 -0700, "Sensei Shaolin"
>> <shaolin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
>> >longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Ted's rants about
>> >deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House. And if the
>> >Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
>> >disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
>> >fake Teddy really is.
>>
>> Hell, that's nothing.
>
>You can always count on a liberal to devalue life and call the death of
>an innocent woman "nothing."

Oh, gee, you're the one dredging up a 40 year old driving accident
because that is the worst thing you can find on any of today's leading
liberals.

>> Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
>> crosswalk. And the Republicans "fixed" Paul Wellstone's airplane.
>
>You can always count on a liberal to make up lies regarding the death
>of a mediocre politician.

Read the investigation.

> Your lying is almost as disgusting as the
>Wellstone "memorial" that turned into a political rally. It is no
>surprise why you libturds get your collective asses kicked in
>elections.

The pendulum always swings. It will swing back after decent people
get sick of your lies.

>> Not to mention that 9/11 thing.
>
>I seem to remember Clinton's attempt at wagging the dog during the
>Lewinsky scandal by bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan to get
>Osama Bin Laden.

Ah, yes, I see, villify him for not getting him. Villify him for
trying.

Yet Bush can be a complete failure at everything, and you still harp
on about a 40 year old accident, and a blowjob.

Hal

Strider

Jul 1, 2005, 12:07:15 PM7/1/05

Decent people DID get sick of the lies. That's why the Demwits have
lost in every national election since 1993.

Strider

Liberals are like pond scum, green, slimy, show up where not wanted
and interfere with the fishing.

mike...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2005, 12:26:20 PM7/1/05

I can't believe it's not a Badger! wrote:
> mike...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > They are a family of crooks: Jeb and his wife tried to re-enter the US
> > with jewelry that was undeclared,
>
> That's the one where Jeb's wife went to Paris (without him, iirc) then
> tried to come back into the country with something just under $20,000
> of jewelry and cloths, right?
>
> I remember that everyone was screeching "SMUGGLING! SMUGGLING!!!" but,
> as I recall, she wasn't trying to sell it to anyone else, just keep it
> without paying import taxes. While unethical (at best), I hardly think
> this qualifies as much more than a spoiled rich woman who wants the
> rules to not apply to her. As far as illegality, wasn't this a
> Misdemeanor?

And still criminal. I have never smuggled anything into our country,
and I'm sure you haven't either.

> > Neil Bush in Silverado S&L scandal,
>
> Political opponents never were satisfied with the results of the
> investigation.

See Chas for this one.

> > George Jr. - well he's just too stupid to know the difference between
> > right and wrong,
>
> Whatever.

You're right, we knew that already.

> > and Dad Bush, Iran-Contra.
>
> For which there's never been a bit of solid evidence. Just a lot of
> inuendo and hooded suspicion about "the spymaster."
>
> But, let's take this all at face value for a second and, for the sake
> of argument, assume that it's all true and the Bush clan is nothing
> more than crooks. What's that got to do with whether or not Ted Kenedy
> should be ousted for crimes - at best cowardly, unethical,
> reprehensable behavior - that he's responsable for?

Because it shows you it's not a Left or Right thing like dimwits like
Goldberg and Herb will try and say. It's the rich and well connected
who get away with this stuff. Oh, and they happen to be politicians
too.

> Does criminal or unethical behavior by one "side" excuse or condone
> criminal or unethical behavior by the other "side?"

No it does not. It just proves it doesn't matter what "side" you're
on.

Mike

h...@nospam.com

Jul 1, 2005, 12:46:54 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:07:15 -0400, Strider <str...@usit.net> wrote:

>>The pendulum always swings. It will swing back after decent people
>>get sick of your lies.
>
>Decent people DID get sick of the lies. That's why the Demwits have
>lost in every national election since 1993.

This is why the Republicans have been winning:

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
understand it... Through clever and constant application of
propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
paradise." Adolph Hitler

>Strider
>
>Liberals are like pond scum, green, slimy, show up where not wanted
>and interfere with the fishing.

Jesus of Nazazeth was a liberal. George Washington was a liberal,
Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, Abraham Lincoln was a liberal, hell,
every great US president we commemorate on our money was a liberal.
All great philosophers were liberals, all great scientists. All
great people ever remembered fondly by the people were liberals.
Conservatives are hated and reviled. As will this generation's.

Hal

Topo Gigio

Jul 1, 2005, 4:17:17 PM7/1/05

"Fraser Johnston" <fra...@jcis.com.au> wrote in message

She holds your seat and does you with a strap on fool.

Strider

Jul 1, 2005, 4:20:21 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:46:54 -0600, h...@nospam.com wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:07:15 -0400, Strider <str...@usit.net> wrote:
>

>>>The pendulum always swings. It will swing back after decent people
>>>get sick of your lies.
>>
>>Decent people DID get sick of the lies. That's why the Demwits have
>>lost in every national election since 1993.
>
>This is why the Republicans have been winning:
>
>"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
>that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
>understand it... Through clever and constant application of
>propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
>other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
>paradise." Adolph Hitler

No, idiot, it's because of liberal Dimwits like you that screwed the
country for forty years.

>>Strider
>>
>>Liberals are like pond scum, green, slimy, show up where not wanted
>>and interfere with the fishing.
>
>Jesus of Nazazeth was a liberal. George Washington was a liberal,
>Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, Abraham Lincoln was a liberal, hell,
>every great US president we commemorate on our money was a liberal.
>All great philosophers were liberals, all great scientists. All
>great people ever remembered fondly by the people were liberals.
>Conservatives are hated and reviled. As will this generation's.

Not at all. Modern liberals in the US adhere to failed socialist
schemes and an ideology of denial of individual choice and
responsibility. Modern liberalism was hijacked in the 1960's by the
Communists for their own ends.

The true liberals are best represented in the US by the Libertarian
Party where individual rights, individual responsibility, and free
markets a the core beliefs.

Liberalism is the dinosaur of the American political system. It is all
but dead and gone and will not be missed.

Strider

Liberals are like pond scum, green, slimy, show up where not wanted
and interfere with the fishing.

h...@nospam.com

Jul 1, 2005, 4:38:06 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:20:21 -0400, Strider <str...@usit.net> wrote:

>>>Decent people DID get sick of the lies. That's why the Demwits have
>>>lost in every national election since 1993.
>>
>>This is why the Republicans have been winning:
>>
>>"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
>>that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
>>understand it... Through clever and constant application of
>>propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
>>other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
>>paradise." Adolph Hitler
>>
>No, idiot, it's because of liberal Dimwits like you that screwed the
>country for forty years.

Screwed the country? How? You mean like by trying to feed our
elderly and young? Providing medical care for the sick? Education
for our children? Protect the environment? Try to keep big business
from poisoining us? Yea, that's really screwing everyone.

>>>Strider
>>>
>>>Liberals are like pond scum, green, slimy, show up where not wanted
>>>and interfere with the fishing.
>>
>>Jesus of Nazazeth was a liberal. George Washington was a liberal,
>>Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, Abraham Lincoln was a liberal, hell,
>>every great US president we commemorate on our money was a liberal.
>>All great philosophers were liberals, all great scientists. All
>>great people ever remembered fondly by the people were liberals.
>>Conservatives are hated and reviled. As will this generation's.
>
>Not at all. Modern liberals in the US adhere to failed socialist
>schemes and an ideology of denial of individual choice and
>responsibility. Modern liberalism was hijacked in the 1960's by the
>Communists for their own ends.

And who hijacked conservatism? HUH?

>The true liberals are best represented in the US by the Libertarian
>Party where individual rights, individual responsibility, and free
>markets a the core beliefs.

Wrong. That is closer to anarchy than anything. We have seen what
"free markets" get us. There is nothing free about markets as long as
the people who run the markets make the rules.

>Liberalism is the dinosaur of the American political system. It is all
>but dead and gone and will not be missed.

Hardly, you ain't seen nothing yet sonny. Viva la revolution!

We got a guillotine with your name on it.

Hal

h...@nospam.com

Jul 1, 2005, 4:45:48 PM7/1/05

Presidential Cum Dumpster. Oh wait. . . that's Jeff Gannon.

Hal

>Fraser

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:45:17 PM7/1/05

The Golden Toilet Seat Of Tex-Ass!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:50:57 PM7/1/05

h...@nospam.com wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:20:21 -0400, Strider <str...@usit.net> wrote:

> >>This is why the Republicans have been winning:
> >>
> >>"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
> >>that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
> >>understand it... Through clever and constant application of
> >>propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
> >>other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
> >>paradise." Adolph Hitler
> >>
> >No, idiot, it's because of liberal Dimwits like you that screwed the
> >country for forty years.
>
> Screwed the country? How? You mean like by trying to feed our
> elderly and young? Providing medical care for the sick? Education
> for our children? Protect the environment? Try to keep big business
> from poisoining us? Yea, that's really screwing everyone.

Just goes to show you how reptilillian RepubLICKans are.

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:47:34 PM7/1/05

I heard you get done with a strap-on!

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:50:19 PM7/1/05

Strider wrote:

> >>Decent people DID get sick of the lies. That's why the Demwits have
> >>lost in every national election since 1993.
> >
> >This is why the Republicans have been winning:
> >
> >"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
> >that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
> >understand it... Through clever and constant application of
> >propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
> >other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
> >paradise." Adolph Hitler
> >
> No, idiot, it's because of liberal Dimwits like you that screwed the
> country for forty years.

Is that any way to talk about the people who balanced the budget
after it was abused for all those years by POPPY, Raygunn and Nixon?

SLICK WILLIE was the best fiscal conservative in the last 50 years!

He didn't piss money away on an unwinnable war, Star Wars,
funding terrorists and destabilizing the Middle East.

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:45:36 PM7/1/05

SHE RAN HIM OVER.

Jerry B. Altzman

Jul 1, 2005, 6:03:47 PM7/1/05
On 07/01/05 09:42 AM, Rabid_Weasel wrote:
> Irelevant. Impuning Laura Bush is as useful as impuning Charlie Manson.
> Neither of them are elected official and neither of them hold positions of
> elected power.

Chuck Manson doesn't get sent around the world on the taxpayer dollar,
feted, and treated as just one hair shy of an ambassador (if not more so
-- I imagine she'd get off with diplomatic immunity just like anyone
else if she were caught shoplifting in Brussels...)

Besides: Most of the judicial branch, and all but two members of the
executive branch do not hold positions of "elected power" either.
They're all placed there. No?

> (IH)

//jbaltz
--
jerry b. altzman jbaltz at altzman.com KE3ML
thank you for contributing to the heat death of the universe.

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:46:06 PM7/1/05

Look at who she was lovin'.

slim

Jul 1, 2005, 5:46:46 PM7/1/05

Laura killed a man.

That puts her in some elite company.

PT

Jul 1, 2005, 6:25:58 PM7/1/05
h...@nospam.com wrote:
> "All propaganda must be so popular and on such an
> intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those
> toward whom it is directed will understand it..."
> Adolph Hitler

> All great people ever remembered fondly by the people were
> liberals. Conservatives are hated and reviled.

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an

intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those
toward whom it is directed will understand it"

---
Paul T.

Strider

Jul 1, 2005, 7:21:07 PM7/1/05
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:38:06 -0600, h...@nospam.com wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:20:21 -0400, Strider <str...@usit.net> wrote:

>>>This is why the Republicans have been winning:
>>>
>>>"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level,
>>>that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will
>>>understand it... Through clever and constant application of
>>>propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the
>>>other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as
>>>paradise." Adolph Hitler
>>>
>>No, idiot, it's because of liberal Dimwits like you that screwed the
>>country for forty years.
>
>Screwed the country? How? You mean like by trying to feed our
>elderly and young? Providing medical care for the sick? Education
>for our children? Protect the environment? Try to keep big business
>from poisoining us? Yea, that's really screwing everyone.

Robbing from the rich to give the poor color TV sets is not only
wrong, but it demeans the recipient and provides the means of economic
disaster such as we see time and again in socialist "utopias".

"Protecting the environment" is no more than a means by the
leftwingers of stripping a yet more freedom from landowners and
business owners. Again, it's the Socialist thingy.

>>>Jesus of Nazazeth was a liberal. George Washington was a liberal,
>>>Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, Abraham Lincoln was a liberal, hell,
>>>every great US president we commemorate on our money was a liberal.
>>>All great philosophers were liberals, all great scientists. All
>>>great people ever remembered fondly by the people were liberals.
>>>Conservatives are hated and reviled. As will this generation's.
>>
>>Not at all. Modern liberals in the US adhere to failed socialist
>>schemes and an ideology of denial of individual choice and
>>responsibility. Modern liberalism was hijacked in the 1960's by the
>>Communists for their own ends.
>
>And who hijacked conservatism? HUH?
>

>>The true liberals are best represented in the US by the Libertarian
>>Party where individual rights, individual responsibility, and free
>>markets a the core beliefs.
>
>Wrong. That is closer to anarchy than anything. We have seen what
>"free markets" get us. There is nothing free about markets as long as
>the people who run the markets make the rules.

Socialist liberals usually accuse Libertarians of being anarchist
while condoning such truly anarchist orgs line the Earth Liberation
Front.

It's called hypocrisy.

>>Liberalism is the dinosaur of the American political system. It is all
>>but dead and gone and will not be missed.
>
>Hardly, you ain't seen nothing yet sonny. Viva la revolution!
>
>We got a guillotine with your name on it.

It will be a grand day when liberals like you go up the chimneys and
your are finally rendered to something useful. Fertilizer.

Strider

Fraser Johnston

Jul 1, 2005, 8:10:40 PM7/1/05

"Topo Gigio" <to...@forme.org> wrote in message

Laura Bush is your mother?

Fraser

Grey Mouser West

Jul 1, 2005, 9:44:31 PM7/1/05

slim wrote:
> Grey Mouser West wrote:
> >
> > slim wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Killing is killing, right?
> >
> > Why didn't the police file charges against Laura Welch then?
>
> Look at who she was lovin'.

We can always count on you to provide a mindless answer. Why haven't
you killfiled me yet? You said nobody cares what I think so why not
plonk me?

Laura Welch was a minor. She didn't try to cover it up. She wasn't an
elected official at the time. She didn't try to do political damage
control. She didn't make a 'but the voters have made their choice'
appeal. She wasn't drunk. Was it customary at the time to prosecute
17 year olds for that type of fatal traffic accident? What was the
typical punishment during the period when a minor committed that type
of offence in those circumstances? Could she have saved that man by
diving into the water and pulling him out had she not been drunk?
There are a number of differences between the two cases. Apparently
the DA didn't think he had a case against Laura Welch. I think all of
these details are worth noting. For Hal to claim that she ran a
pedestrian down in a crosswalk if it was actually a vehicle to vehicle
collision is blatantly dishonest.

-Eric

Grey Mouser West

Jul 1, 2005, 9:50:27 PM7/1/05

slim wrote:
> Grey Mouser West wrote:
> >
> > h...@nospam.com wrote:

> > > Hell, that's nothing. Laura Bush ran her own boyfriend down in a
> > > crosswalk. <snip>
> >
> > I thought that she hit his car. You make it sound like he was on foot.
>
> SHE RAN HIM OVER.

You mean after she hit his car and it stoped she went over to it,
pulled him out and then backed her car over him or did you mean that
after she hit his car he got out and then she ran him down? The
sources I saw said he wasn't wearing a seat belt so his neck was broken
when he was thrown clear. The other two survived so it is posible that
he might have survived as well had he worn the belt. Hard to say
without more details.