Murder Suspect, 13, Seen Standing Over Mom on Baby Monitor Moments Before Her Death

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 7, 2024, 4:22:48 PMJan 7
https://toofab.com/2023/12/05/murder-suspect-13-seen-standing-over-mother-
in-chilling-photos-moments-before-her-death/

The DA just released a number of crime scene photos, including one they
say Derek Rosa sent a friend after the murder, where his hands appear to
be covered in blood.

Photos detailing the moments before and after the murder of a 39-year-old
mother in Florida have been released ... and they're chilling.

On Monday, the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office released a number of
pictures from the crime scene where 13-year-old Derek Rosa allegedly
stabbed his mother Irina Garcia to death, as his baby sister slept just
steps away.

Two of the photos are from the baby monitor in Garcia's bedroom, one
showing her holding her newborn daughter and another taken a little more
than a half hour later showing Rosa standing over his mother's bed as she
slept, the baby in bassinet nearby. No additional details about the photos
were released at this time.

Additional images include a selfie Rosa allegedly sent to his friends
after the murder, his hands appearing to be covered in blood as he flashed
the "hang loose" sign (below).

Photos of the blood-covered knife used in the crime were also sent out; it
appears the tip of the blade broke off.

The incident went down back in October, with officers responding to
Garcia's home after receiving a 911 call from the teen himself. During the
disturbing call, Rosa said his mother was dead and claimed he "took
pictures and I told my friends about it," before asking dispatch, "Is that
bad?"

He also said he was thinking about shooting himself, but "didn't want to."
He added, "I'm just really sad. I'm really sad."

Rosa's half-sister wasn't harmed.

The teen will stand trial as an adult and pleaded not guilty last month to
his mother's murder. As he awaits trial, his lawyers are trying to get him
transferred out of adult jail and into a juvenile detention center.

Per NBC Miami, defense attorneys have six witnesses lined up who will
testify "Rosa's rights are being violated" inside Metro West Detention
Center during a hearing this Thursday.

According to NBC, he's currently being housed among 34 other juveniles
between the ages of 16 and 17 and is only allowed to interact with staff.
His cell reportedly has a frosted window and "no direct view outside."

--
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so that
stupid people won't be offended.

Durham Report: The FBI has an integrity problem. It has none.

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.