Re: Gun nutz are afraid

bob user

Apr 25, 2022, 10:13:48 PM4/25/22
On 25 Apr 2022, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> posted some
news:t479q2$li2$1...@gioia.aioe.org:

> Gun nutz have been lying to you - they been saying restricting access
> to guns would mean only criminals would have guns and you'd be
> defenseless.
>
>===============
>
> No London shooting deaths in six months as police say gun trade
> stifled
>
> Met says drug gangs in capital finding it difficult to source and move
> around firearms
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/25/no-london-shooting-deat
> hs- in-six-months-as-police-stifle-gun-trade

That's okay, Cutting you up into little pieces or stabbing you to death
over 5-10 minutes while listening to your screams is so much more
satisfying.

April 25, 2022
Updated 10:14 a.m. ET
Three women and a man were fatally stabbed in the London borough of
Southwark early Monday, the police said.

A suspect described as a man in his late 20s was arrested and is in
custody, the police added.

The police say they believe that the attacker and the victims knew each
other. The female victims were in their mid-60s, 40s and 30s, and the man
was in his mid-60s, the police said.

No information was immediately available on the circumstances surrounding
the killings.

“This is a terrible incident and I fully understand how worried the
community will be,” Colin Wingrove, a chief superintendent with the
Metropolitan Police, said in a statement. “We are working closely with our
partners and local community groups to keep everyone informed and answer
their questions.”

Officers responded to reports of a disturbance at 1:40 a.m. on Delaford
Road in Southwark. After forcing entry, they found four people inside with
what appeared to be stab wounds, the police said.

The four people were pronounced dead at the scene, the police added.

Though homicides are less common in Britain than in the United States,
safety and policing remain major issues in London. There were 103
homicides in the city in 2021, 71 of which were committed with knives or
sharp instruments, according to police statistics.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/25/world/europe/london-stabbing-
deaths.html

Mau Mau

Apr 25, 2022, 11:54:14 PM4/25/22
You know what happens to a nigga dat brings a knife to a gunfight?

Dey get dey ass SHOT!

Baxter

Apr 26, 2022, 11:00:40 AM4/26/22
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote in

> On 25 Apr 2022, Baxter <bax02_s...@baxcode.com> posted some
>

>> Gun nutz have been lying to you - they been saying restricting access
>> to guns would mean only criminals would have guns and you'd be
>> defenseless.
>>
>>===============
>>
>> No London shooting deaths in six months as police say gun trade
>> stifled
>>
>> Met says drug gangs in capital finding it difficult to source and
>> move around firearms
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/25/no-london-shooting-dea
>> t hs- in-six-months-as-police-stifle-gun-trade
>
> That's okay, Cutting you up into little pieces or stabbing you to
> death over 5-10 minutes while listening to your screams is so much
> more satisfying.
>
> April 25, 2022
> Updated 10:14 a.m. ET
> Three women and a man were fatally stabbed in the London borough of
> Southwark early Monday, the police said.

Incidents like that happen how often? Once or twice a year? Meanwhile,
shootings in the US happen daily in every bigger city.

==============

How London’s homicide rate stacks up against major US cities

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/world/london-us-cities-homicide-rates-
comparison-intl-gbr/index.html

========

Note: that's *homicide* rate - deaths from all types of weapons.

Baxter

Apr 26, 2022, 11:04:26 AM4/26/22
Mau Mau <mau...@gmail.com> wrote in

> bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/25/world/europe/london-stabbing-
>> deaths.html
>
> You know what happens to a nigga dat brings a knife to a gunfight?
>
> Dey get dey ass SHOT!

That's why they bringing guns.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/25/us/nfac-black-armed-group/index.html

Klaus Schadenfreude