Re: Boeing says, "Fuck Obama!" Boeing headquarters move out of Chicago stirs emotions

1 view

Stephen C. Newberry

Jun 14, 2022, 1:05:03 AM6/14/22
In article <XnsAC877DAB...@95.216.243.224>
Marilyn Mosby <lying_...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having niggers walking around free is a big problem.
>
> That's why we need guns more than cars.

The Boeing Co.'s announcement Thursday that it will move its
headquarters out of Chicago to the D.C. area apparently caught
some city and state leaders by surprise. The aerospace
manufacturing giant (NYSE: BA) said that its Arlington,
Virginia, campus just outside Washington, D.C., will serve as
its global headquarters. Boeing said that the move won't affect
its presence in the Windy City, telling the Puget Sound Business
Journal, a sibling publication of the Chicago Business Journal,
in an email statement that no major job relocations are planned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dcb69466-f665-344f-ae1c-
60a94f199fa9/boeing-headquarters-move-out.html

Stephen C. Newberry

Jul 19, 2022, 6:10:02 PM7/19/22
In article <t1nkf1$35eam$2...@news.freedyn.de>