Re: Stabbing suspect crashes into students in Thousand Oaks, killing one teenager

Max Reimann

Apr 21, 2023, 8:50:03 PM4/21/23
On 25 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
news:ssq44b$lva6$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> Sam wrote
>
>> Of course, he's blacker than Maxine Water's asshole so he'll get
>> off.

One student was killed and at least four others were injured after a car
crashed into them in Thousand Oaks, California, officials told CBS News.

The students were leaving Westlake High School when they were struck by
the vehicle, which flipped over, trapping the driver inside, according to
the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.

A 15-year-old boy died. One of the injured is in critical condition and
one in moderate condition. Two others suffered minor injuries. Two female
students, ages 14 and 16, and another 15-year-old male student are among
the victims.

The driver was wanted for allegedly stabbing a Walmart employee in Simi
Valley earlier in the day, the Simi Valley Police Department said in a
statement. The stabbing victim's injuries were non-life threatening.

The suspect left the store before police arrived, though witnesses were
able to tell police that his white Toyota Camry was missing a front bumper
and identify the vehicle's license plate number.

The suspect then traveled to Camarillo, where he was involved in a
domestic incident, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's office.

"The motive for the attack in Simi Valley is yet to be determined, and the
investigation remains ongoing," the Simi Valley Police said.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with these students, their families,
friends, and the entire Warrior community," the Conejo Valley Unified
School District said in a statement to staff and students.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thousand-oaks-suspect-crashes-into-students-
walmart-stabbing-suspect/

26B.X938

Apr 22, 2023, 1:30:12 AM4/22/23
On 4/21/23 8:48 PM, Max Reimann wrote:
> On 25 Jan 2022, Kurt Nicklas <nambla...@gop.org> posted some
>
>> Sam wrote
>>
>>> Of course, he's blacker than Maxine Water's asshole so he'll get
>>> off.
>
> One student was killed and at least four others were injured after a car
> crashed into them in Thousand Oaks, California, officials told CBS News.
>
> The students were leaving Westlake High School when they were struck by
> the vehicle, which flipped over, trapping the driver inside, according to
> the Ventura County Sheriff's Department.
>
> A 15-year-old boy died.

Well ... that just PROVES cops should NOT try
to detain stabbers/thieves/killers - right ?
Bragg sez it's only because they're "poor",
and that excuses everything.

Gunner Asch

Apr 22, 2023, 11:11:07 AM4/22/23
Bragg never said that, you lying child-molesting shitbag.

26B.X938

Apr 22, 2023, 1:38:44 PM4/22/23
Damned well DID ... bullshit about not "criminalizing
poverty" ... his EXCUSE to let the thugs run wild.